chv

institute - bsk + chv


"have you got any plasters?"

it was a question hansol found himself asking a lot.

often his arms would be littered with little plasters or his knuckles would have cotton taped to them. his cheek would have a little cut on it or his legs would be decorated with bruises.

hansol never liked it when people took advantage of their power or status. hansol never liked people picking on others for no reason. he had a little sister, sofia, and she had glasses and braces and was on the short side. people liked to pick on sofia, older people liked to pick on sofia. hansol didn't like that.

hansol in some ways was described as a "rebel without a cause" at least that's what the people at school thought.

most people knew hansol as a bad boy or a bad or the guy "you don't wanna mess with".

why? because he was always a little beaten and always giving a little beating?

to be fair he does get into a few fights, very often and he does sometimes smoke in the parking lot during their breaks.

but people always saw hansol a little bit differently, then they ought to.

hansol didn't just make sure people stayed away from his sister. nor did he just collect punches for the sake of being a pain in the to others.

hansol had lived his life doing as people said. listening and obeying. sometimes he felt like a dog or a pet. under his parents control. he was brought up in a respected household known by most of their community. but he couldn't take it anymore. he couldn't take the prim and proper image he had to uphold. he couldn't take the consequences that came when he didn't obey his parents.

hansol ached to feel like every other teenager. he wished and hoped everyday that maybe, just maybe, his parents would cut him some slack.

hansol didn't break noses because he wanted to forget about his ty life. he did it to teach someone a lesson.

hansol didn't smoke pot in his friend seungcheols basement to feel a little better about himself, he did it so that maybe for once he'd feel something real.

hansol didn't like to call himself a delinquent. he felt like the word was too harsh and that he in some ways was just tired of being seen as a kid and wanted to do what everyone else could.

the suppression of his personality and feelings from his parents left hansol feeling like their was a void in him. he learned from a young age to be better to his sister than his parents were to them. to teach her that its ok to feel certain ways and to be upset or angry. to teach her what he was never taught.

hansol was smart, extremely. straight a's and a gpa of 4.0. every teacher's wet dream. no nagging, no loud yelling in class. but one thing hansol never really learned was emotional intelligence.

he never really learned how to look after himself and his well being. he always felt the need to put others before him, especially his sister. nor did he ever learn social cues and how to read peoples feelings.

sure he was a pretty face and a good student. but he was a numb soul behind a cracking façade.