introduction

institute - bsk + chv

Boo Seungkwan never intended for his older sister to find him. He didn't want her to see him and pull him away from the ledge he was standing on. Nor did he intend for her to burst into tears and clutch onto him like her life depended on it. When it was actually his life that depended on it.

Boo Seungkwan didn't expect to finally make his way onto the roof on October 1st at 23:27. He didn't expect it to be so soon. He knew he was going to kill himself eventually. He knew his life would be lost at his own hands, but he didn't know he would do it all so soon.

---

Chwe Hansol didn't anticipate the argument he had gotten himself into. He didn't anticipate for his parents to track him down in his little pothole and drag him out, only to take him home and yell at him while his sister was at a friends house. He didn't anticipate for them to be so heartbroken and taken back. He thought they had grown used to this.

Chwe Hansol didn't forget to be pulling at his sleeves to cover his bloody knuckles as his parents yelled. He didn't forget to clean them and bandage then before heading to bed, to his bed, for the last time until he got better.

---

Neither expected to meet one another under such dark circumstances but neither were complaining.