Chapter 6

I fell in love with my best friend [Seulrene]

Warning : this chapter full of fluff 

"what are you cooking?" Irene asks as she's wrapping her arms around my waist back hugging me while putting her chin on my shoulder. 
"Mac and cheese" I state.
"you like it?" I ask. 
"no, I love it" She hugs me tighter. I love this. 
"but not as much as I love you" she says as she gives me a peck on my cheek.
I blush as I lower my head and smiling. Oh God.
"do you need me to help you with anything?" Irene asks while circiling my stomach. I grab her hand because it tickles. She giggles cutely. 
"No thanks I'm fine" I smile sweetly. 
"I'll wait for you in the living room" She says as she kisses the back of my neck and releases the hug as she heads to the living room

Is this what people call perfect? Like Irene is officially my girlfriend. Is this a dream? 

As soon as I'm done cooking our dinner, I walk to the living room and find no sign of Irene. Where did she go? I call her name multiple times and suddenly Irene jumps on my back with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. 
"oh sh-" I almost curse because of the sudden attack. 
"don't curse" She says with a serious tone
"s-sorry" I try to straighten up my body but fail instantly as Irene put her full weight on my back. 
"you're so heavy" I say playfully 
"no I'm not" 
"okay you're not" I try to straight up again and fail again but this time I fell down to the floor with Irene on top of me. Facing me. 
I open my eyes and realize Irene's face is just a few inches away from me. She slowly leans in and close the distance between us. Her lips slowly press onto mine. I can't describe the feeling I feel in my stomach. Fluttering? You know the sensation you got when you're with someone you love. 

Irene slowly make her way to my thighs, caressing it slowly. She then lower her lips and leave wet kisses on my neck and leave some love marks. Moans escapes from my mouth. 
"are you sure?" Irene asks me full of concern. 
I don't think I'm ready for this. 
"maybe next time? Our food will get cold" I peck her lips one more time and tap her hips telling her to stand up. 
She walks past me to the kitchen. 
"smells good, I didn't know you can cook" 
"well never underestimate what Kang Seulgi can do" I smirk. 
"cocky" 
I smile and serve her my handmade Mac and cheese. Yeah I like Mac and cheese so freaking much that's my I ask my mom to teach me how to make it myself. 
I let Irene take a spoonful first because I want to see her reaction. 
"how is it? I'm not really that good at cooking actually" 
"are you kidding me? At this rate you could open a restaurant" 
I giggle, how exaggerate. 
"you don't eat?" 
"you eat first, I love watching you eat"
"don't make me blush" She playfully hit my arm.
I grinned showing my teeth.
This is just, so peaceful. 
__________________________________

"go take a bath first I don't mind" I say as I give her an extra towel since she forgot to bring hers. 
"why don't we shower together?" She seductively looks into my eyes. My eyes widen as she giggles teasingly. 
"I should have pictured your reaction, so priceless" She giggles and go in the bathroom. 
Damn she's such a tease. 
I blush at the image that me and Irene....showering together
I shouldn't have imagine that kind of thing oh my God 
You're ruining your own innocence Kang Seulgi. 
I lay on my bed and close my eyes. Why am I so sleepy? I've had my afternoon nap and I'm still sleepy? How is that even possible? 
Well after that I fall asleep. 

I wake up due to a few light tap on my cheek.
"Seulgi wake up. Yo how do you even fell asleep I didn't even shower that long" she pout 
"uh sorry" I rub my eyes. 
"such a sleepy head" she tap my head. 
"your sleepy head" I grinned. 
"flirt" she knock my head gently. 
"now go take a shower" 
I obey and drag my legs to the bathroom. 

I walk out with towel on my wet hair with a shirt and sweatpants I worn in the bathroom. I couldn't wear it outside could I? 
"Seulgi is it okay if I borrow your laptop?" 
"I don't see why not" 
She stands up from my bed and walk to my study table. 
"what's your password?" 
"290- " 
"29 what?" she gives me a confuse look. 
I just remembered 
I put her birthday as my password. 
"2903" I say as fast as I could. 
"Can you say a little bit slower?" 
I sigh 
"2 9 0 3, got it?" 
"ahh I go-" Damn it she realized it. What do I do?
I face the wall out of embarrassment. I couldn't feel my face when I hear her stand up from the face she was sitting. 
Suddenly I could feel her warmth at the back of my body and her arms around my waist. 
"why are you so embarrassed?" 
"I don't know" I say as low as I can
"I think setting my birthday as your password is cute" She circles my stomach. 
"you think so?" 
"of course I do you're my girlfriend" 
"you don't think I'm creepy?" 
"no because..." she releases the hug and takes out her phone. 
"I have your birthday as my phone password" 
That makes me blush even more. 
"I didn't know that" I say still not facing her. 
I can feel she's walking back to my study table and face my laptop. I turn around and flop myself on the bed. 
"at least dry your hair first" She says
"nah I'm too lazy" 
"I'm going to do it for you" she stands up again and approach me with a smile. 
"stand up" I obey and sit straight. 
"turn around" I obey. 
"now don't move or you won't get any kisses" 
"fineeeee, tch so bossy" I whine
"no complaining either" she lightly tap my head. 
She takes off the towel on my shoulder and put in on my head while rubbing it. 
"your hair smells good" I blush
"don't sniff my hair"
"why not?" 
"I'm embarrassed" 
"aww why would you" 
"because I'm not used to this kind of fluff"
"well you have to now..." 
"because I'll do a lot of things to you since you're finally mine" 
I blush harder at her statement. 
"now cut it off, I'm drying your hair" she rubs the towel on my head slowly. 
I bit my lower lip. 
After a while of rubbing she finally tosses my towel on the side of the room. 
"hey don't do that" I scold her. She doesn't answer, instead she closes the gap between my lips and her lips. We move our lips in sync and she slip her hand in my shirt rubbing my stomach without parting our lips. She takes off our shirts leaving us only with our bras and pants. 

"you...sure?"
I nod. 

 


Ps; sorry I took a while hohohoho