SOJUNG UNNIE

DOWNPOUR

 

 

 

It's her first day in that high school. She dont like being a transfer student but having a policeman father, she have no choice than follow her father. She hate to transfer to another school because she will need a time to blend with the other student. She have to leave her bestfriend at her old school and need to find a friend at her new school. And she really dont like that new school. She is only a junior in that high school so she have to beware about everything.

But its all before she meet her. After she met a real life angel, she suddenly love that school. She fall in love with her senior. A really beautiful senior. For her, she never see someone beautiful like that senior.

 

"Are you really want to join that self defense club?"

"Why not? Sojung sunbae is the president for that club right? I will get to meet her everyday if I in that club"

"You and your obsession towards Sojung sunbaenim is scary. She might be not really active in that club because she is busy. This is mighy be her last year since she already repeat her final exam for two years and she may have so many things to settle. It will be a waste for you join the club but she's not there"

"Its alright. At least I can be close to her"

"You are so scary. Do you like her or love her or what?"

"I think all of you said. She is too beautiful for me to resist. I want she recognize me, i want she know my name, i want she take care for me like she take care her other junior"

"Yerin-ah, be honest to me, you can whisper it to me"

"What is it?"

"You love Sojung sunbae because of what? Is it because of her family business? You know that she is the first daughter of Kim's Corps right? and right after her graduation she will more likely to take care of her family business"

"What ?! I didn't know about that?! Why nobody tell me?!"

"You really don't know?"

"I really don't"

 

But even after she entered that self defense club, she still fail to talk to her. She barely see her whenever she come to practice or any club meeting. Not even once she get to talk to that sunbae.

And when she almost give up and want to quit the club, the girl comes to her and have a little conversation to her.

"Why are you still here? Aren't you go back to your home?"

"Oh, S--sunbae, i will go back later. I just want to take a rest for a while"

"I see, ermmm. Actually i need to lock this room, but its alright, you can take a rest first and if you don't mind can i sit here?"

"O--of course"

"What is your name? I can see that you are freshman right? And new member here?"

"Yeah, I'm Jung Yerin"

"I'm Sojung. It's a bit late to introduce myself to new member, but i'm the president in this club, so if you have any problem or question about this club, feel free to ask me okay"

"Yeah, I will. It really nice to meet you like this. heard a lot about you sunbaenim. Thank you for talking to me"

"You are cute. Just call me unnie. Sojung unnie is better. It will make us sound close right? Yerinnie?"

"Y--yeah S--Sojung unnie"

"That's sound better"

 

That first conversation make her happy so much. It makes her excited even more. She get to call the girl unnie and not sunbae. She feels its already special for her. She feels like she is the only one who get to call the girl as an unnie. Starting from that day, they always see each other, talk to each other, spending time together even its only for 5 minutes. For Yerin, its already more than enough.

One day, she get to know that her Sojung unnie is in relationship with someone and it really break her heart. She know that she is not supposed to feel like that but, her heart is just hurt so much.

 After knowing the news, she start to distance herself. She didn't come to club meeting, she just dont want to meet Sojung. She just know that her Sojung unnie is close with her little sister, Eunha. She always saw Sojung meet Eunha and not even that, Sojung always come to infront of their house sending Eunha off from her school. From what she saw, Sojung is more likely close to her little sister than herself. There's nothing can Yerin do than being jealous to her little sister.

 

"Hey, Yerinnie? It's been a long time since i see you. What happen? Is there anything that you want to share with me? Unnie is here to listen it all"

"Nothing unnie"

"There must be something. Come on, tell unnie, i hope i can help you"

"Unnie i love you"

"I love you too Yerin. What's with you huh?"

"No unnie,!  I really love you. I fall in love with you since the first time i saw you. Even i only know you for three months but i really love you unnie, i dont want you to be with him~~"

"Yerin ah"

"Unnie~~~~"

"Is this the reason why you keep yourself away from me?"

"I'm jealous unnie"

"Yerin ah. Unnie is sorry but--you know that unnie love you right? I really love you but only as my little sister. I love you, please don't be like this"

"But unnie, i really love you. I want to be with you forever"

"I will be with you forever but only as your sister"

 

..............

 

"Yerin? Why you never tell me that Eunha is your maknae?"

"Unnie never ask and you also never tell me that you and Eunha know each other"

"Are you still angry with me?"

"I'm not"

"Then?"

"It's just nothing"

"Do you hate me? Yerin?"

"No--No !! I never hate you unnie!"

"Then listen  what i want to say to you. Listen to me carefully"

"What is it?"

"Promise to me. I want you to promise me that you will take care of yourself. Promise to me that you will never forget me as your sister. Promise to me that you will take care of Eunha, your little sister. Eunha want some attention to you, she loves you Yerin, don't let her always be alone. She want to be with you, take care of her okay? Don't let someone bully her, don't let someone make her cry. I don't like it. Promise to me now Yerin"

"I promise unnie"

"You promise me Yerin. Dont ever broke this promise. Please take care of yourself, please take care of Eunha, please dont forget Kim Sojung unnie okay?"

"Are you going somewhere unnie? Your words scare me"

"I'm not going anywhere Yerin ah. By the way, this month is Yewon's birthday. You and Yewon share a birthdate so i think we should just celebrate it together but let celebrate it on 20th because i have to do something to Yewon on 19th. Okay?"

"Okay unnie. Do i have to bring Eunha with me?"

"Aigoo~~~ look at you. You are being jealousy again. Sokay, its up to you if you want to bring her or not. Its your birthday after all"

"Yes! Okay unnie. I will not gonna bring her. Fullstop"

"But hey! Remember your promise to me?! You should take care of her"

But she never know that is the last time for her to talk with her unnie. That year, is the most worst thing birthday ever for her. It is her last time to celebrate her birthday, she never want to celebrate her birthday after the incident.

 If only she can do something, she just want to skipped the date, her birthdate and the day after her birthdate. The incident is just too much for her, she want to forget it but she can't. She can never forget it. How come she can forget about it? It is about her Sojung unnie, the first person that steal her heart, the person that she loved die weakly just right in front of her eyes. 

 

 

...........................

 

 

"Eunha?!!!!"

"Y--Yerin unnie?"

"Stay away from her! I told you to stay away from this girl right?!! She's a killer!! Are you hurt? Is there anything happen to you??!!"  Yerin panicked as she checked on Eunha's body again and again. The scene that Yewon point a sciccors to Eunha scare Yerin so much. She don't want Eunha to get hurt, she will never let someone touch her precious little sister.

"You are too much!! Aren't your sister enough for you?!! Now you want to kill my sister??!!!"

"Yerin unnie!!!" Eunha shout after see Yerin come closer to Yewon as she throw away the sciccors from Yewon's hand. Yerin can't help it but to punch Yewon's face and tummy harder make Yewon fall weakly on the floor.

Yewon can't even say anything. It's not like she can't. She just dont want to say anything. She is too tired about everything. All Yerin's words is hurt but it is also the truth, she did really kill her sister and Yewon really wish that she can die that time, so the nightmare that keep replayed in her memory will stop chasing her.

"Unnie!! You will kill her!! Stop it!!"

"She is supposed to die. She deserve it!!"

"Unnie stop it please!!Stop it !!" Eunha shout again. And it relief her after a few nurses come to the room and stop Yerin who can't be controlled. Eunha then help Yewon who already weak and there's a few blood on the girl's face.

"Are you crazy unnie ??!!!"

"Eunha?! She's a killer!! Just please stay away from her!!"

"She's not!!! Don't accuse her with something that she didn't do, you don't even have any proof!!"

"For god sake Eunha!! I tell you again stay away from that girl!!"

"No !!"

"Eunha?!!! She is a killer!!! Can you just please listen to me?!! Why you never listen to me?!! Please listen to my words!! The girl that just beside you is a killer!!"

"Unnie please stop!!!"

" Eunha!! SHE KILLED YOUR SOWON UNNIE!!!! FOR GOD SAKE!! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!! SHE KILLED YOUR SOWON UNNIE!!!"

"WH---what ??!!So--Sowon unnie--Sowon unnie is d--dead? B--but how?! Yo--u killed Sowon u--nnie?"

 

"S--so it's you? Eunha that Sojung unnie said ?Y--you?" Yewon is shocked between her heavy breathe. She is having a trouble to breathe because of Yerin punch her hard just now.

While Eunha, already let out a tears. Her leg give away. She can't support herself. She just flopped down on the floor with Yewon beside her. Eunha is too shocked about everything, she just feel weak and faint without her realise.

Yerin release her heavy sigh. She blamed herself after see a mess infront of her. Two person just faint at the same time. She can just react and run to her sister, to look after her, but a few doctor come to the room scolding Yerin. They want Yerin to be responsible and clean the mess that she made and advice Yerin to just use the same room with Sinb.

 

 

"But this person is not my sister! I don't know her!"

"Ms Yerin, you can't do this here. She come with your sister you as an older sister, you should feel responsible to take care for you sister's friend"

"She's not my sister's friend.! They don't know each other!! No !! The answer is still no for me!!! That girl have a relationship with Kim's Corp, you should call that company to take that girl away from here"

"Ms. Yerin you can't do this"

"I said no!! I'm not gonna take that girl with me!! No matter what!!"

"Ms Yeri--"

"We will take her, don't worry. I'm sorry for any convenience that causes by my sister. Thank you for everything doctor, and i will really appreciate it if you leave us alone. Let me talk to her"

"Alright, excuse me"

 

 

"What the heck are you saying Yuju?!!"

"Yerin unnie, please calm down first, please take a deep breathe and sit down first, please just for this time unnie, do me this favor"

Yuju try to talk nicely to Yerin. She is just too tired listening to Yerin keep shouting and mad about everything since the morning. Yuju understand that Yerin is just worry, but for Yuju, she worry about Yerin too. The girl will end up being exhausted if she didn't take a rest. Since the morning Yerin didn't eat anything. The only that Yerin do is mad towards everyone and shouting as if the other person didnt heard her.

Yuju is a bit happy when Yerin listen to her. Even Yerin refuse to talk to her, Yuju still glad because the girl do the thing that Yuju said. While Yerin, she just being silent for the whole time. She feels like she is too tired. She feel exhausted and her leg already trembling because she haven't eat anything since the morning. If Yuju didn't let her sit down, maybe she already flopped on the floor and end up on the bed joining the other three that lay on the bed unconsciously.

"I'm sorry Yuju yah" Yerin suddenly apologize with a her very low tone voice.

"For what unnie?"

"Just for everything. I shouldn't do that"

"It's alright. Its not your fault. I understand that you just being worry towards them"

"I meant it. I'm really sorry"

"You didn't do anything wrong unnie. Why would you want to feel sorry" Listening to Yuju's answer make Yerin suddenly burst into tears. Yerin really feel like the worst person in the earth. Yuju is too kind for her. She want to apologize to Yuju but she can't and Yuju didn't fully understand it.

Yerin realize that she is being too harsh towards Yuju for the whole day. All her words that she said to Yuju is definitely harsh and Yerin just realise it now.

"I didn't meant any of my words towards you today. I'm really sorry. I love you Yuju, please dont leave me. I don't know how to handle all of this alone. I need you. Please don't left me. Both of you are too precious to me. I need you to be always beside me Yuju"

"Yerin unnie~"

"Please dont leave me Yuju. I'm sorry. I was just too worried about Sinb. I don't want to lose her, i can't lose any of you. You all are my life"

"Unnie~"

"Don't leave me Yuju. I love you. I'm so sorry"

"I love you too. Please don't cry. It hurts me" Yuju can only smile and hug Yerin tight. How come she leave Yerin? She herself didn't even sure about her decision. She also dont want to leave, Yerin is her world and she don't want to lose her new world.

Compare between her and Yerin, Yerin is the one who barely cry. She will never cry about anything. But being an understanding girlfriend, Yuju forgive Yerin. Yuju don't want to lose Yerin too. Yuju always keep in herself and remind herself to be a good girlfriend to Yerin. She will want to be understanding towards Yerin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hmmmmmm......

hello....done update : ) hope you enjoy this too :)