Chapter 4

Red Strings

Days have past and so far bts dorm is in peace, more like no one is talking because of the tension between two people. Jungkook think about what his Yoongi hyung advice him, so he decided to stay away from the main problem so far its good. Everyday he will avoid Jimin, He will end up hanging out with his other hyungs. He will go to his room when he is 100% sure that Jimin is already sleeping or sometimes he will force himself to sleep early or like last night he end up sleeping on the couch. He will eat with all the members of course but very far away from Jimin's view. 


Sometimes he can't do anything about the sitting arrangement at the fan sign  or interviews so he can't avoid being close to Jimin or even talking to him. They will smile to each other laughing to every funny words they will say, flirt a bit but no one knows other than their staff, managers and hyungs that after the camera turn off the two will be back on what they really are. 


Their Managers and other staff always beg them to behave and be professional, act like they were friends, act like they were okay so they did. They always pretend for 4yrs now, and both of them just got used to it maybe even their hyungs so they stop meddling to the two. But they wish that their friendship will be back, even if they were so gross during their teenage it's better than acting that everything is okay when its not. 

 

 

 

5 years ago, Jimin and Jungkook were like twins. Jungkook may act like he dont like Jimin but he don't. He like his hyung, the only person who understands him. He may act like he don't, but he is just shy to show his own feelings. Jimin knows that, Jungkook explain it to him when he got yelled by their manager for pushing Jimin so harsh. He understand the maknae, and he like him so it's okay to him. 


They became close to each other to the point that Jungkook sleep beside Jimin, clings to Jimin, always stay with Jimin at the dance studio until 2am, go to the Gym with Jimin, spends his whole freeday with his favorite tiny hyung. It was all great, peace and quiet but not after their first Christmas together.

 

 

 

 

 

"UGGHHHHH I SWEAR THIS FAN SERVICE THING WILL KILL ME ANYTIME SOON!!!" Jungkook groaned after looking at all the photos and video clips from their previous fan sign. The one when he was seated beside Jimin. He can still remember how Namjoon whispered to them to act normal and just do what they asked to do. Watching all the clips where Jimin is being all touchy to Jungkook, and him teasing Jimin made his blood boils. Fake. That's all he can say. 

"But both of you look good together Jungkook, if we don't know the both of you we can say that you're really close to each other or... Even dating~" Jin teased that made his blood boils more and get to his head. 

"WHAT THE HYUNG???!!! ME AND THAT MIDGET???!!!WOW!!! NO ING WAY!!!..." 

"MAY I REMIND YOU THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU TOO!!!! YOU PIECE OF !!! IT'S THE MANAGEMENT WHO WANTS ALL OF US TO BE CLOSE AND STAY IN PEACE!!!" Jungkook turned around and find Jimin standing beside Taehyung, he didn't realize that the two were back from buying their coffee. He didn't say anything back, because he is tired and he is not sure why he feel like he saw Jimin biting his lips like controlling himself not to cry and it hurts him. But he know it's fake all Jimin can do is faking all of it and he is sure of that. When Jungkook is about to open his mouth and talked back the door open once again and all of them widened their eyes. 

"JIMIN!!! JUNGKOOK!!! I HAD ENOUGH!!! We tried to make the two of you to be friends for the last 4 years now but i really don't get why you hate each other??!!! Thats it!! This is the last chance!! During your vacation i will send all of you to my rest house and will stay there and celebrate holidays together!!" 

"BANG PDNIM!!!!"

 

 

 


"ENOUGH!!! I already decided and cancel all your plans for the holidays because all of you will stay there either you like it or not! Jin, Yoongi what happened? I expected a lot from the two of you!! Namjoon! It's been 5 years since all of you stay in one roof you considered each other as a FAMILY, why can the two of you just be friends and stop fighting each other?! I don't know what happened, and i dont even want to know why the two of you just became like this. But what i expect is for a better outcome from the day i called all of you to comeback. Do you understand me? Because if not, and you Jimin and Jungkook continue to fight" BangPDnim stops and exhaled then look at the two. 

"I'm sorry but both of you need to get out of this group" He said, and all of them including their managers gasped at what their PDnim said. 

"PDnim.. Is it too mu-" Their Sejin Hyung tried but BangPDnim just glare at him.

"Cut all their schedules starting tomorrow, and send them to my rest house and then all of you can take your vacation. Namjoon"

"Yes PDnim"

"I don't want any pretending anymore, i trust you with this and tell me just the truth. If this fails, they need to leave. If you, with the other members lie to me and continue their fake friendship. All of you will be out. Understand?"

"Yes PDnim. We're sorry about this" Namjoon said and bowed. Their PDnim went out of the dance studio followed by their managers for an urgent meeting regarding their schedules. All the members were shock on what they heard, slightly glaring at the two who is focused on looking at the floor. 

 

 

 


"I'm sorry hyung" Jimin snap all of them out of their thoughts and look at him, Taehyung pulled him into a side hug.

"It's okay Jiminie, we can uhmnn... Try for this okay? You're with us right?" Taehyung asked, and Jimin don't need to think for that. He nods and smile, this is their dream and if reconciliation with Jungkook is needed then he will do it. He wants to get back his favorite maknae after all, and wishes that Jungkook will agree. So he will take the frist step. 

"Jungkook-ah, we need to be on this together.." He said, this is the first time that he tried to talk to the maknae after their last fight. 

"Jungkook-ah" Jin called again when the maknae didn't answer.

"Yeah... I'll try.. Fine" He said and left the studio not minding how Yoongi shouted his name. He runs back to their dorm, he ruined their group. All their dreams will just end like that because of him. He ruined everything because of a simple... Simple misunderstanding and him being stupid. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


============

I'm sorry!!!! I forgot to check when did i updated!!! Is there someone who reads this? I know this work is too late for Christmas and im sorry for that. Im having a problem in writing and so far all i want is to read and read and read...  

Please tell me what do you thibk about this??! Please..  Because I'm thinking of making this on-hold for me to have time to make enough chaps for updates. 

Thank you...  

Love you all..