Chapter 3

Red Strings

After all the screaming and fighting, all of them decided to just order some foods for dinner since Jin is not in the mood to cook for them. That leaves Jungkook alone in his room not minding his own stomach growling for food. All his hyungs hate him now, hate him because of one person. A person who he hates so much. A person who- Jungkook was snap from his own thoughts with a 3 knocks, when the door opened he saw a person he didn't expect to see. Min Yoongi. 

"Here is your food since you don't want to go out and eat with us"

"Thanks hyung" Jungkook said and went down from his bed, he expects yoongi to leave now but he stayed and sit down on Jimin's bed. 

"Why did you do that kook?" 

"Hyung it was an accident i didn't mean to-"

"You know that it's not what im talking about"

"Hyung..."

"Kook.. It's been years, why don't you just forgive-"

"Hyung, it's not that and you know it's not"

"Then why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Why do you need to hate him like that? For whole 4years now, why kook?"

"I... I don't know hyung... But every time i see him, all i can do is to remember those things and even if i don't want to do things I'm doing right now i can't stop myself"

"You are not revenging right?"

"What the hell hyung! Of course not! I'm not that 16 year old Jungkook anymore, who always believes on what he sees and feel"

"Yeah sure. But Jungkook-ah, can you stop?"

"Hyung, why are you all acting like it's always my fault? Like, what about him?"

"If he pick a fight on you first then dont fight back, we want some peace in here kook"

"Fine, I'll try but speak to him too"

"Why don't you?"

"No ing way"

 


After the talk with Yoongi, he leave the maknae alone who is now busy with his lyrics while eating. Yoongi knew how Jungkook hate to be bothered while working so even he wants to help the kid he leave the room only to notice someone standing beside the door leaning on the wall.

"I assume you heard everything?" He asked, Jimin nods and then shake his head, he walks towards their living room and sit down knowing that his hyung will follow him. 

"Not really hyung, all i heard is you asking him to stop fighting me back"

"Jimin-"

"What the actual did i do to him hyung? Why do he needs to be like that to me? Where did the old Jungkook go?" 

"What do you mean?"

"The old Jungkook, my old Jungkook hyung. The one who always plays with me, the one who loves to talk, dance and sing with me, the one who cried when he went to LA for training and almost tripped at the airport when we pick him up, the one who... The one who used to like me as his hyung"

"Jimin, he is there... In that room"

"No hyung, thats not my Jungkookie. I don't know what happened and no one wants to tell me, its just i woke up one day and he hates me like i killed someone"

"Jimin"

"Hyung, i know you knew so please tell me."

"I'm afraid i can't Jimin, he will hate me if i did and that's the last thing i want to happen."

"Then what should i do? I can't try thing's and hope for something if i dont know what to do first."

"Maybe stop fighting each other will be a good start?"

"I can't he always pissed me off, even if i try i always fail to control myself when i saw him and when he open his mouth all i can think is to kill him. Can you see how he disrespects me hyung? He never call me hyung behind that stupid camera where we act like everything is okay all this ing years, he never treat me as a person who is 2 years older than him, he don't even there when i got sick, he is not the same JEON JUNGKOOK i met 5years ago." Jimin said who end up crying and clenching his fist, Yoongi pulled him into a hug and let him cry. Yoongi knew of course he knew what happened, a stupid misunderstanding between a two idiot. One is a childish idiot who doesn't want to talk about what happened and another idiot who is oblivious of what's happening. Yoongi cant do anything but to sigh. 

 

 

Morning came and all of them is ready for another hectic schedule for the day. Three fansign after a stage performance, they can't say anything because its their job and its not like they don't want to do all of this its just they are all human too and needs some break well thanks to their fans though they give them enough strength to continue.

During the fansign, Namjoon requested to thier manager to not let Jimin and Jungkook to have their seat next to each other and their manager understand because their whole company knew what is happening between the two and after Namjoon tell him what happened he agree to him. At first the members were all confused when Jimin ended up to seat beside Jhope and Jungkook beside Taehyung but they shrug it off when their manager explain it to them, the two says sorry to them specially to their manager who just sigh and shake his head. 

"Jimin oppa? Why are you not beside Kookie? I'm one of the many JiKook shipper and the two of you look good for each other." The fan in front of him asked then squeals, then he look at the man who is playing with Taehyung beside him all lovey dovey like Taehyung didn't yell at him last night. 

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked the fan and she nods to him. 

"Yes of course oppa what is it?" She asked and Jimin whispers something to her earning attention from the crowd and his hyungs. She nods and smile at him and moves after Jimin signed her album. 

 

 


"Hi Jungkookie oppa"

"Age?"

"Eh?"

"You sure you're younger than me?"

"Ehhhh... Mianhe Jungkook-ah"

"Haha, its okay noona" Jungkook said and signed her album then proceed on amswering the sticky notes. Then he remembers the fan, she is the one that Jimin whispered something and he is curious what it is. 

"What did Jimin hyung whispered to you?"

"Ahhhh.. Nothing i asked him something and he whispered the answer to me" she said grinning at him, a fan will not lie to him right? So Jungkook just let it go and give back her album. 

"Oh i have a question for you Jungkook!"

"Yeah?"

"Who do you like among all the members like?" She asked this was always a question to him every single fansign so he always play with it sometimes he based it on who is beside him sometimes he answer it with sincerity. Today he choose the first one. 

"I like all of them, but for me it's V hyung. He always play games with me" He said and he noticed how the fan frowns, sigh and smile at him saying he is a good maknae and bid goodbye. 

"So you like me huh, aigoo i didn't know you like me that much. If only you are not an idiot i will still play with you but remember im still not done with what you did." Taehyung nudge him on his side and whispered.

"Shut up" he said and smiled to the next fan in front of him, little did he know someone heard his answer that made that man day sad faking his smile once again to the fans in front of him. 

================================

 

 

 

 

 

Merry Christmas everyone. I know the Chapter is not really that great to read for Christmas and I'm sorry. I planned this story to be a Christmas Fic, but I think i will not able to do it as i planned because of my update schedule and this fic will take a really long journey sooooo.. Yeah i hope you can understand me... I'll try to update regularly so please wait for me and don't leave me. Thank You very much. 

Oh and i have a.. Uhmnn a little treat for Xmas but i posted it on my tumblr,  if you want i can post it here just tell me. 

Again, Thank you and Merry Christmas sweets!!!  😀😂😍