Chapter 14

Red Strings

Min Yoongi is furious, he doesn't know what, how and when all of this things happen to them. He knows he shouldn't blame himself but what will he think when he knew he is the only one knew the reason of everything happening to them. He knew why Jungkook became like this, he knew what Jimin did, he knew why Jungkook is in the VIP room laying on his hospital bed now.

Jin called him a while ago and said they're at the hospital because of Jungkook. Yoongi doesn't know if he should just stop looking of Jimin and go to the hospital or just continue and let Jin handle the maknae. After cursing so many times Yoongi decided to just drive around one more time to look for Jimin and when he can't really find him, he decided to just go to the hospital and check the maknae not forgetting to send a message to Namjoon and Jimin about Jungkook.

Looking at the maknae who is still sleeping like a child, he just want to shout and throw all of the things he can grab. They are enjoying their night, he is just really angry on how could they night ruined just like that. He is mad at Jimin for not waiting for a bit more and just decided to leave.

 

 

 

 

"Yoongi hyung"

"Oh. Joon, did you-"Yoongi can't even finish his sentence when Namjoon shakes his head and sighed.

"He is not around, I even check the airport but I can't see him. He might be still here and just hiding or maybe he went back since when I got there a flight to Busan just departed"

"What is he even thinking? I texted him about Jungkook and try to call him but his phone is maybe off or something. Where is even Jimin?" Tae asked while keep on calling Jimin unfortunately he can't contact him.

"Yoongi I'm so done of everything, please just tell us everything that you know! Why all of this things are happening to us?! Why Jungkook hate Jimin? Why he acted like that and fainted a while ago?! Yoongi Please!"

"Jin Hyung! Don't shout you will wake him up, please relax" Tae said holding his hyung to calm down, he doesn't want to wake up the maknae yet afraid of what will happen next.

"I don't even understand what is-"

 

 

 

 

"Hyung..." all of them stop and look at Jungkook who is now moving to sit down just to be stop by Jin and lay him down again.

"What are we doing here? Why am I here?"

"Jungkook-ah, you need to calm down. We're in the hospital we take you here after you fainted" Hoseok said.

"Jungkook I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you it's just I'm scared of what can Jim-" 

"Jimin... Jimin hyung... Where is he?! We need to find him hyung!!! He can't go-" Tae was cut-off buy Jungkook and started to act in panic again Jin grab his shoulder to hold him and the others have no choice but to hold his feet and hands.

"Jungkook!! Calm down!! Please!! Call the doctor!"

"No! Jungkook don't like doctors that will not help. Jungkook! Look at me! Calm down!! Jungkook-ah" Yoongi started to hold the maknae's face and make him look at his face. It takes time until Jungkook calm down and hug his Yoongi hyung the he started to cry again calling Jimin's name like a mantra.

"Jungkook, stop now please this is not good for you. Calm down please." Yoongi whispered, tracing invisible circles on his back. Tears turn into silent sobs, that's when they knew their maknae calm down again.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook don't want to be in a hospital as well as the Doctors and the Nurses, so they decided to ask for the permission. Luckily the doctor agreed and signed the papers for Jungkook to get out of the hospital. Namjoon already called their manager and received a lot of yelling and lot of bad words but just let them on whatever they planning. Their manager give them 2 days to get back to the dorm and prepare for some talk with the management. 

The drive going back to the villa is a pure silent. All of them is not really sure of what will happen now. One member is nowhere to found, they don't know where he is and when they got back to Seoul for sure that will be their end. When they got home they ask the maknae for some talk and Jungkook agreed.

"Jungkook, Please tell us what happened. We got really scared, please tell us we want to help. Also why didn't you tell us about your panic attacks, Jungkook please?" Jin really want to know everything, When the doctor told them that the cause of Jungkook fainting is panic attack he got really scared because he doesn't know about Jungkook having panic attack. 

"Hyung... I-"

"Jin hyung I think it will be not the right time for this we can just-"

"No, I promised Jin hyung I will tell him. Maybe it's time for everyone to know, where do you want me to start hyung?" Jungkook asked looking at how his hyung is frowning not knowing if it will be okay if they will allow Jungkook to tell them.

"Are you really sure? Jungkook you just got panic attack-"

"I'll be fine V hyung" Their maknae assures and giving a small smile.

"Then I guess, its best to tell them your little secret first Jungkook. Then explain what happened that night." Yoongi said and pat the maknae's shoulder. Jungkook nodded and prepare himself for their reactions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Secret? What Secret?" Namjoon asked.

"Hyung... It's about... me being uhnmmnn"

"It's okay just tell us, don't be pressured okay?" Jin said patiently waiting for Jungkook to say something.

"Everything will be fine Jungkook, trust me" Yoongi said giving Jungkook some support, he knew this will be a big step for Jungkook because it's a secret that only him, Yugyeom and Bambam knew.

"Okay... But please don't get mad at me. Please hyung." Jungkook said and his hyungs nodded sending him some real smiles. He nods and take a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung... Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Hosoek hyung, V hyung.... I'm..." Jungkook paused and look down.

"I'm not straight man hyung.... I'm Bixesual. I'm sorry!! I'm sorry hyung!!" He said, he is ready for some not acceptable words and other violent reactions but he look up when he didn't get anything.

"Give some reactions hyung's!!"

"Huh?" Jin asked.

"What reaction, Jungkook?" Hoseok is kinda confused.

"Don't tell me that's the secret?" Its Tae this time to look confused and Yoongi just snort and pat Jungkook's back.

"I told you Jungkook, it will be okay" He said.

"Okay wait I'm lost. So you Jungkook is Bixesual?" Jin asked and Jungkook nods.

"What's the problem on that?"

"Na-Namjoon hyung..."

"Are you thinking that we will not accept you?" V asked standing up to just sit down beside the maknae who is still not sure of what's happening.

"Well its surprising but It will be rude for us to have some violent reaction on that Kookie" Hoseok said reaching for Taehyung's hands.

 

 

 

 


"The is that?!"

"Not all of us here are straight Jungkook. I mean no one if Namjoon will come out too" Jin said earning a glare from the younger.

"What?!"

"Jungkook, where are you for the past years?? I'm sure I told everyone including manager hyung about me being in a relationship with Taehyung" Hoseok said

"What- I didn't know about that!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Then I'm sure you don't know about Yoongi and Jin hyung too" Taehyung said and Jungkook already on his feet looking at all his hyungs.

"WHAT THE ?!!!"

 

======================================

Hah. So we knew now who's the other pair... 😆😏....

Bye....