Finding out.

A long nightmare

Jin's POV

Jin, Namjoon and Suga sat huddled around the small make up room now empty of everyone except them. Jin could slightly make out the shadown of Sejin Hyung as he stood outside the semi transcluscent glass door outside their room. Just in case the younger ones decide to wander around trying to find their hyungs. How could this be happening to Jimin out of everyone? Their sweet Jiminie? The one who was always helping people, always gentle, alwa-

"I don't understand why this is happening," Suga's voice bringing him out of his thoughts. "What triggered this?" He directed his question towards Namjoon, who was staring at his clasped hands on his lap, now calm.

Jin had found his dongaeng in a flustered state when he went looking for him 40 minutes after he was taken outside by their manager. He was about to for being clumsy all the time when he saw the threats and the leader's composure suddenly made sense. He had made him sit down and drink water until he was sure the leader was his usual composed self again. Namjoon was in the middle of explaining things to him when Suga had startled them both when he rose from the dark corner of the room they were occupying. Apparently he had escaped their lounge from their nosiy dongsaeng's to try and get some sleep and crashed in the first dark room he found and overheard their conversation.

"Remember when we went to Dallas? The fans there started to pair Jimin up with a popular actress from there. Apparently the locals did not like it, and due to some political and religious controversies, jimin's name got dragged in between. And the whole thing blew out of proportion."


"But, that's bull! How does Jimin fit into this? Why threaten him? Why doesn't everyone have anything better to do?" Suga exploded. Jin laid a comforting hand on the younger rapper, willing him to calm down. "Anger isn't going to help Jimin, Yongi."

"Jin Hyung's right. We need to figure out how to keep this from Jimin as long as we can. He doesn't need this kind of pressure right now. He's been through so much lately." Namjoon sighed and ran a hand down his face. Remembering the countless sleepless nights the dancer had spent perfecting choreography, excessive dieting and exercising. He shuddered when he remembered how frail Jimin had become, how he had stopped eating. 

He tore himself back from the images flashing across his eyes to see Suga staring at him, eyes narrowed. "How are you holding up, Joonie?" 

"Hmm? What about me?" Namjoon feigned ignorance.

Which never worked with Suga.

"Oh cmon, this is us. Do you think we can't see how shaken up you are over this? That you aren't going through what has happened before in your mind?" Suga said, not unkindly.

"Joon-ah, you know that it's fine to talk to us right?" Jin said, creases of worry etched between his eyes.

"Yes, hyung. I know, it's just- I can't believe this is happening again. To Jimin, out of all the people! He doesn't deserv-" 

Namjoon was cut off mid sentence as he was pulled into an embrace. Jin's warm hands wrapping around his waist, one resting behind his neck. "And neither did you, you didn't deserve it either. It was uncalled for. Okay?"

The leader let out a long sigh and rested his head Jin's broad shoulder. Breathing in his faint cologne of figs and cedar. Instantly calming him, he felt his muscles relax. 
 

"If you guys are done romancing, can we go back to the lounge before they figure out what we're up to?" Suga's voice shot through them, and they broke apart laughing.