So-called girlfriend

Let's Have A Drink!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo(s):

Hoseok (member of BTS, my third husband from BTS hehehe)

.

 

 

 

“So? What did he say?” Eunji asked, acting as if she was still sober, but In Guk was aware that alcohol already had her.

“Minhyun said he’ll come over,” Chanmi smiled as she sat down and put her phone back to her bag after the call ended.

“Woah. Hahaha…” She said. “Why don’t we just leave the two of them alone, huh, honey? What do you think?” Eunji asked as she was hugging the guy next to her.

“Chanmi,” In Guk looked at her. “Is it okay if we’ll go ahead? She’s too drunk.”

She smiled. “Bring her home, In Guk. She really needs to.” The two of them were looking at Eunji who was dozing off on his shoulder.

“Will you be okay?” He asked.

“Don’t worry. Minhyun said he is just nearby,” she smiled as she took another sip of the liquor.

“Send me a message when you are home. Don’t drink too much, okay. We got to go,” he said, carrying the sleeping lady, and left the resto.

It has been a while since she was waiting. She was also halfway drinking her second bottle of soju when she decided to call Minhyun.

“Minhyun, where are you?” She asked as soon as the call was answered.

“Chanmi noona, I’m sorry. I think I won’t make it there. Something just happened that I need to take care of…”

“Is everything okay?” She asked.

“Yeah. I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you next time, noona. I promise.”

“Don’t wor—”

Before she could even finish her sentence, the call was ended. She was just staring at her phone for a moment with what just happened.

“Must be something really important.”

She checked the time. It was thirty minutes before midnight. I waited for one hour, she chuckled.

She then decided to eat the remaining chicken wings and finish her second bottle of soju. After all, it was her day off the next day.

.

“Oh, Jimin,” the server from the resto said as soon as the blonde guy entered. “I think I know why you are back.”

“Hoseok-ah, have you seen my scarf?” He went straight to the employees’ room, followed by Hoseok.

“The green scarf?”

“Yes,” he then checked his locker.

“Well, you can’t find it there,” Hoseok commented. “Because it’s in my locker.”

Jimin turned around and sighed in relief.

“I saw it in the comfort room. I just thought you might look for it,” he went to his locker and gave the scarf back to its owner.

Jimin hugged Hoseok and put the scarf around his neck. “Thanks, dude. You deserve a place in heaven.”

“Are you impliedly wishing for my death you punk!”

Jimin chuckled and was about to leave but Hoseok spoke.

“Didn’t you come back to have a drink with your girlfriend?” He asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter