Seeing the bird's owner again

Let's Have A Drink!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo(s):

In Guk (solo artist, actor, leading man in Reply 1997 together with Eunji of Apink. I am a shipper, so yeah. Hehehe)

Minhyun (kpop idol, member of Wanna One. Becoming a fan of this boy group as well because they are so adorable in Wanna One Go: Zero Base, but my bias atm is Daniel hehehe)

 

 

As soon as she entered the chicken and beer restaurant, Chanmi already spotted Eunji who was a total eyecatch in the room—wherever, actually. She was the type of person who has the flaming charisma that even Chanmi, a girl, would be in awe.

She placed her things on the table to interrupt.

“I thought it would be just the two of us?” Chanmi sat down and looked at In Guk who was just giving a sly smile.

“Hey, Chanmi. You still owe me a chicken. You thought I forgot?” He showed a smile that was meant to irritate Chanmi, but the lady just sighed and looked at Eunji for an explanation.

“That’s why he insisted coming. I wasn’t able to resist. Hehe,” Eunji explained. “And it’s also been a week since we last saw each other,” she continued as she reached for In Guk’s hand and the love birds exchanged sweet smiles.

Chanmi was just bitterly watching the scene before her. “A week? Yeah, yeah. Continue lying to my face. I’m going to leave.”

“Just kidding!” Eunji tried to stop her and looked at In Guk to let him explain.

“I cooked dinner for her last night. In my apartment…”

Chanmi raised her eyebrow and looked at Eunji. The exchange glances between the two ladies already meant that they actually knew what In Guk meant by that.

Eunji giggled. “It was yummy…”

“Y-yah!” Chanmi almost shouted by what Eunji said. She just chuckled and sighed in defeat. “I have no choice then. Let’s just order.”

“Oh, we already ordered! Here it comes…” In Guk said and they removed their things placed on the table.

“Good evening. Here’s your order. Two servings of fried chicken and one serving of sweet and spicy chicken. Dumplings…”

The three were busy checking the foods being served but was stopped when the one who was serving just stood there, holding the dumplings.

“Is there a problem…” Eunji asked, confused as the rest from the table, and questioningly looked at Chanmi.

Chanmi looked at the one serving, and her eyes widened of what she was seeing. She was just opening but no voice was coming out. She pointed at the man and her face started to heat up.

The guy smiled as he put the dumplings on the table. “The beer will be served in a moment. Don’t drink too much, Chanmi.”

He smiled at everyone and bowed. He looked at Chanmi, who was red and was frozen on her seat, and winked before he returned to the kitchen.

“Did he just wink at you?!” Eunji asked, shocked of what she witnessed. “Honey. That guy winked at Chanmi, right? I am not seeing things by myself, right?”

“I saw it too, hon. Don’t worry. You’re not crazy,” In Guk said as he started eating a chicken, but still waiting for Chanmi to return to reality.

“Hey! Chanmi!” Eunji clapped as she tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter