Catching a bird

Let's Have A Drink!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I need to go home. I think I am too drunk,” Kwon Chanmi stood up as she picked up her things and waved goodbye at her officemates who were already drunk down on the table for quite a while. She tried walking as normally as she can but it felt like everything was just spinning uncontrollably.

“They said it feels good when you are drunk but nope. Nope. It feels great!” She started laughing to herself as soon as she stepped out of the liquor bar and the cold breeze started to embrace her.

"Oh shiz!” She rubbed her hands to keep her warm, with the coldness of the weather.

“Wooh, I forgot my jacket inside.” She unstably turned around to face the door, and was about to grab the door knob, but grabbed something else.

She lazily looked up at whom she grabbed and just laughed with what she did.

"Oh, I am so sorry. Hehe. But that one’s big,” she stared at his crotch for a while, and then laughed and clapped while unstably standing in front of the guy, who was still shocked of what happened.

Chanmi looked at her hands and still kept laughing. “It’s my first time to touch a–”

“Ehem…” The guy cleared his throat to interrupt what she was about to say when a group of people passed by to enter the bar.

“Your girl’s wasted, dude. Enjoy your night,” someone from the group said before entering and leaving the two of them alone.

“She is not my girl,” the guy mumbled as he looked at the lady who was about to sit on the sidewalk.

He ran his fingers through his blond hair and observed the girl for a moment. He had a battle with himself whether to help her or just get on with his way. He sighed and noticed that the lady was shaking due to coldness.

Dare to wear those thin clothes in this weather, huh? He thought. He sighed as he knelt before her and held her face to check how drunk she was. He concluded that she was a lightweight since she wasn’t stinking that much.

"Don’t drink if you can’t manage yourself, huh?” He said as he held her to help her stand up, but Chanmi just hugged him back.

"Ohhh. You are so warm.” She pulled him closer as she placed her head close to his neck.

"H-hey, Miss. I am not too drunk for this. Don’t get too comfortable.” He tried pulling her up. He managed to make her stand, but she was still hugging him.

"Miss?”

"It’s Chanmi. You can call me Chanmi. Why are you so warm? Can’t we just stay like this forever?” He sighed and gave up taking her off from her embrace. He let the drunk woman be for a moment when he felt her loosening her hug and showed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter