A little bit closer to each other

All I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that accident I became more closer to irene, she’s more comfortable with me now, and for taehyung guy he’s stay away from irene now, at least I’m success make him stay away from irene. And also I become close with seulgi because she’s a very good female friend here. She’s the one that haven’t judge me from the start, she accept me tenderly.

“Good morning Mr. Beast” seulgi greet me as I smile at her, he’s so friendly to me, and I can see her sincerely smile to me.

“yak! Why you keep teasing me?” I chuckle with her jokes.

“are you free tonight Mr.?”

“I guess so, why?”

“wanna hangout with me? I kinda bored here”

“uhmm let me think about it” I smile as I look at her. I see irene from afar she seem upset. What happen with her.

“tsk, so meanie”

“haha arra, lets see you later okay? Lets eat something, this one is my favorite”

“deal” she smile as she walk back to her table.

 

Irene POV

 

I look at him from afar, he seem happy with seulgi. Why I feeling like this, and why I become so upset because of that. He’s look at me, but I look away, I feel so mad.

 

“hi irene, rough day?” bogum greet me as he hand me a coffee.

“so so, haha I kinda stress out lately”

“wanna hangout with me today?”

“no, I just need to take a rest. That’s what I need the most right now”

“oh really? Okay then. I’ll see you around” bogum said as he walk away from me. Bogum is nice guy but I haven’t got my interest on him, every single girl on my office is really enjoying his presence, but I’m not.

During a lunch time, I walk slowly as I frowning , why seulgi and seungwan interaction really bothering me. I bumped to someone, I almost fall but that person hold me.

“are you okay irene?” I hear a very familiar voice, I look up as I look at seungwan. I blushed.

“h..i.. I’m okay.. thank you”

“are you have fever? You are so red right now. Have you eaten?”

“I have wan, don’t worry about that okay?”

“are you sure? Uhm I just want to ask you to join me for lunch actually. I guess in other time right?” he gave me a very awkward laugh. “okay then, I’ll get going now. Have a good day irene”

“wan wait”

“yes?”

“I join you” I run beside him as I smile. “I will just order coffee, I want company you, and this is a gift because you were help me before”

“ah alright, I don’t mind helping you actually. But thank you too irene” he smile, I’m so lost to his smile. What happen to me?

 

I walk to the nearest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter