I'm the Beast, and You'll be the Beauty

All I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My life is not so special, something special about me is my face, haha some people think that I’m weird because half of my face is full of furs, I got it since I’m baby, and everytime I shave it, it gonna be back to growing again. And from that time I stop to shave it, but it not growing again after that. Did I disappointed with my life? No, life must go on, even people keep mocking me and saying I’m freak, I try to not hear them. And that’s what make me special. No one has it but I do.

My life is getting better, even sometimes I still feel like my life is so unfair. But I feel something good happen to me, I meet her. She’s the most beautiful girl that I’ve ever seen, let me told you, her name Irene Bae, she’s the most beautiful girl in our office, a lot of guy like her I guess. And you know what? It happen for me too. I feel like I’m falling for her, from the first time I lay my eyes on her, her laugh that time, even its sound so awkward, but, that the most beautiful laugh I’ve ever hear, and I’m curious for her real laugh, for her sweet smile, something  about her really make me want to know her more, want to be closer with her. But I know, I just can keep dreaming about that. She’s might afraid with me.

 

FLASHBACK

I need to be hurry because I need to finish the stuff and I need to copy this papers because everyone need it on the meeting. I walk to the copy machine room, there someone on there, a girl. I guess I need to wait.

“I’m sorry, are you done?” I pokes her shoulder as I put my paper on the table, she turn around and look at me.

“ARRRGH What the ! Oh my god!” she throw me with the paper, after she look at me clearly then she laugh awkwardly “hahaha I’m sorry, I just shock, sorry for the overreaction, I don’t know I thought you are something” she said as she smile awkwardly to me.

I look at her as I smile, I said its okay and sorry because I’m shocking her. Then she awkwardly walk away, I guess she’s done with her stuff.

“okay, see you soon” she awkwardly smile at me then go, I look at her. This the first time I meet her, and I guess I’ve falling in love for the first sight.

“see you….” I cant hide my silly smile.

 

This the first time I feel so happy in this office after 4 month being here. I hope it keep repeating.

 

END

 

Another tiring and hectic day for me, and I guess there’s nothing change about my life, people keep looking at me weirdly and they keep their distant from me, I don’t know why. I’ve no virus of my disease, but people keep treat me weirdly. They seem afraid with me, like I’m the wild animal that can suddenly attack them. But I’m not, I just a man with this fur on his face. And I’m not going to beat everyone for no reason.

“Mr. Kim, here’s the file” I hand him the file he need, he not even look at me while I handed him that file

“thank you, son” he keep focusing on his desktop.

“I’m done with my stuff sir” I bow then I walk to my table, people keep looking at me weirdly.

“Hey Weirdo!” someone shout at me, I look around and look at him.

“hey, son weirdo, rawr rawr, be careful guys, this guy might hurt you. Look at him, he’s beast haha” he laugh mockingly at me.

“stop it taehyung, have a nice day for you”

“oh my god, very kind of you weirdo, have a good day for you too weirdo, make sure not to beat everyone around you hahaha”

 

I walk away as I ignore them. I walk to pantry, I need coffee to calm myself. There someone in there, and still he’s not even look at me, and his eyes full of fear, he’s afraid with me.

I took my best glass, there a word that always motivation me to do my best ‘world’s greatest employee’, I laugh at myself, well I need to make myself happy in my own way.

“enjoy your meal sir” I greet him as I smile at him, he’s just give me a little smile and not even dare to look at my face. “have a great day sir” as I walk to my table.

 

Today is just a lucky day for me, I meet her again, it been a while since the last time I meet her. Because everyday I only look at her from a far, only admiring her silently, from behind, hiding behind wall looking at her secretly, I sound so creepy but what can I do? I feel like I am someone who want to catch the star but the hands cannot reach them, but I don’t know why, looking at her like this bring something good to me, she’s secretly be my vitamin, my power, without she know she be the reason of my smile again.

I see taehyung walk closer to her, he seem doing something uncomfortable because she seem not okay there, then taehyung accidently looking at me, he’s smirk. I know he just mocking me there, I don’t know why he keep treat me like this. I’ve done nothing with him, but he always like this.

“hey weirdo, why you keep looking at me like that? Do you like Irene? Or do you wanna be close to her huh?” he said it mockingly, I know. I just ignore him and he keep doing his stuff to Irene, but I’m done with this, I cant look at him treat her like that.

“just stop, she’s uncomfortable with you”

“ohhhh someone is trying to be hero, guys. Oh I’m afraid. I guess he’s gonna beat me”

“I’m not, just stop. She’s uneasy with you”

“uneasy with me or with you weirdo? You are the one who blabbering too much”

“just stop”

“oh, do you like Irene that much? Why you are so care, are you trying to protect your beauty, huh beast?”

“taehyun enough, I need to go” Irene glare at me and taehyung, she’s feel uncomfortable then she walk away.

“see, you are the one who make her uncomfortable, and plus mind of your business” taehyung, push me and all his friend give me a mocking smile.

 

I’m done with my work today, I walk to elevator, I wait inside if there someone want to take it too with me, out of my expectation Irene Bae is here, she want to take the elevator too, I hold the button to wait her.

“hey, you want to take the elevator too?” I smile as I asked her. She seem hesitate at first, then she look at her bag, and find something inside it.

“ah sorry, I need to take something on my table first. You can go first” she awkwardly smile at me and run inside again. I just smile, well I know, she might still afraid be near me because a rumor that have been spread around the office. And well yeah I know, Its will be the one side love in the end.

 

Finally I’m home, the most comfortable place for me. No one judge me at home, I can spend my precious time with Cooky, cooky is my puppy, he’s a Pomeranian puppy, with a brown and white fur. He’s so cute, he’s only my best friend here.

“cooky, I’m home” I call him as I put my bag on the couch, he run toward me and jump at me, I hug him.

“hey boy, how are you today? Haha ah, I know I always feel okay whenever come home, you are really only my best friend here, and do you know? No one accept me like you” cooky growling as he my cheek, its mean he’s happy. I laugh.

“I meet her again, ah I got some recharge to my energy when I see her. She’s my most beautiful angel, she’s so pretty cooky, do you think that I can have her? Haha or I just dreaming? But at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter