Chapter 6

♥ My Only Christmas Wish ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Surprise!” Taecyeon smiles from ear to ear when he brings surprising thing for Eunjung. It has been 3 days since he started to help Eunjung at the shop. He scalded himself some time and even cut his finger, but he doesn’t care. He respects each second he can be with Eunjung. Although Eunjung used to parry him, but their relationship has been improved, mostly owing to his patience.

Eunjung looks at him admiringly when she see those Christmas ornamental things brought by Taecyeon. In the first week of Christmas season, she and Kyungjoon was so busy that they didn’t have chance to go shopping ornamental things for the shop. And because Kyungjoon is not here, she even doesn’t have time to go shopping.

“Do you like them?” Taecyeon said when looking at her radiant face. Her smile has never failed to warm his heart and he will do anything to make her smile.

Eunjung looks at him and smiles slightly ashamed. “You don’t need to do that, Taecyeon-ssi. But thank you anyway.” She looks at those ornamental things once again and her smile becomes wider when she see a beautiful Christmas tree which has already been decorated. “Did you do all these things yourself?”

Each time Eunjung calls his name formally, there’s a stinging pain feeling in his heart but he ignores it. He knows he will never get used to that pain, but he can accept all the pain as long as she is beside him… as long as he can be beside her… as long as he can still see her…

“Of course! I have done it well, haven’t I?”

Eunjung bursts out laughing “Oppa… you are so haughty.”

Taecyeon freezes when hearing her saying that word. “Oppa… she called me Oppa.” He screams happily in his heart… and he can’t deny the hope that she is closely opening more with him. He seems to be mesmerized by her beauty. He steps closer to her while she is still smiling.

Eunjung startles when suddenly a pair of strong arms is hugging her tight. She knows this is him… the only man she loved, and still love now. “Please say it once again…” She feels his voice shivering and she knows he is trying to not cry. “Please call me Oppa, once again…” She closes her eyes and enjoys this moment… Only God knows how much she missed him… how much she wants him… how much she loves him… Who is she playing with, she thought. From the moment she met him again, she has known all of her barriers fell. She knew, the moment Ok Taecyeon came to her life once again, she has fell to his charm. And she knew that’s not right, she couldn’t be selfish to think for her happiness only, she couldn’t let him suffer the pain… but she can’t bear it anymore… her heart is screaming for him, only him.

“Oppa…” She whispers slightly. “Oppa…” She repeats again, more clearly this time.

Taecyeon hug her tighter when hearing that word from her and now his tears are starting to fall. “You don’t know how much I want to hear that word from you… that I miss you a lot.” He let her go for her to look at him. When they face each other, he see her tears are falling, he wipes her tears and looks at her lovingly. “Eunjung… you are my Eunjung, aren’t you?”

Eunjung looks at his eyes and this time her barrier finally fall down… she slowly nod her head and once again, tears fall from her lovely eyes.

Taecyeon smiles wider and his heart is sinking in happiness. “She’s back… She’s back with me.” He looks at her and slowly puts on her lips a sweet kiss.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter