Chapter 2

♥ My Only Christmas Wish ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, Taecyeon!”

“Oh, Wooyoung ah, what’s the matter?” Taecyeon is busy with his company’s papers. Until Eunjung’s death, he has separated himself from his friends and outside’s life. He tied himself with works.

“Nickhun and Jiyeon have just come back from their honeymoon. They want to meet us tonight.”

Taecyeon’s side is suddenly silent and Wooyoung knows that he is considering if he should go or not. “Come on, bro. We miss you. You rejected all the meeting, we even haven't had a complete meeting for a long time. And don't say you still feel guilty to Jiyeon. She has already forgiven you after understanding how much you love her friend. Please go, Taecyeon ah.”

“It's not that I'm afraid of Jiyeon or anything. I know she has forgiven me. It's just I can't forgive myself.”

“Bro… we know it’s hard to accept it, but we still have to move on. Let us help you. We also felt sad when knowing about what happened to her, we understand what you're feeling and we want to help. Please believe us.”

Taecyeon knows that his friends only want good things for him. “Ok. I'll come. Tell me place and time…”

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Taecyeon walks on the street. He has parked his car far from the meeting place about some buildings because he thinks walking will make him feel more comfortable… and the fact is… he’s still scare of being face to face with Jiyeon and 2PM. Because he can't accept the fact that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter