Chapter 3

Becoming Your Game

Y/N POV

I finally reached back home. My house’s main door is always left open whenever I come back home. I placed my hand on the door knob but I was debating whether to open the door or not. After 5 minutes I decided to open the door. I then silently sneaked to my room and decided to wash up.

Letting my whole body come in contact with the hot water made me feel composed and relaxed. It made me forget about the cruel world that I face everyday. After finishing my splendid hot water bath I got out of the bathtub and focused on the image of my body on the mirror. I found a lot of bruises; I unknowingly cried thinking about how I get new bruises on my body everyday.

After wiping my tears with the back of my hand I went outside with a towel wrapped around my body. When I was rummaging through my cupboard for my clothes I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. The unexpected presence of hands around my waist made me flinch. I turned around holding the towel tight around my body. I was shocked when I saw my brother Haneul standing in front of me.

I stepped away from him and asked “O-Oppa! Wh-Why are you here? You could have knocked the door before entering right? Can you stay outside for sometime, I will change my clothes and then come and talk to you.” Haneul oppa smirked “Y/n why would I not come into your room when I know that you were changing your clothes?” I gasped hearing that from oppa. Haneul oppa, my brother, then took steps towards me. I was completely horrified by his actions. I started to move backwards attempting to escape from him but I ended up putting myself in peril.

My clothed back came in contact with the wall so I tried to move but I was late as my brother had already approached me and trapped me with his hands on either sides of my body. I started to tremble with fear. My brother noticing my reaction placed his hands on my arms and spoke “Y/n-ssi you don’t need to get scared when oppa is here. I will make sure that you’ll feel pleasure tonight. Eomma and Appa have also gone outside for business related issues so they’ll be returning back home late and Eunha noona won’t care even if you scream loud. So Y/n-ssi let’s start with what I wanted to do.”

“Oppa what’s wro-” I gasped as I felt his lips on my neck. I tried to push me away from me with all my force but it turned out to be a vain attempt. I attempted to push him again but he caught both my hands with one of his hands gripping it really hard and making the towel fall down hence, revealing my body. “Y/n I think you deserve a punishment for not letting me do my work in peace. By the way your body is a masterpiece. You have finally proved that you are useful in something.” I cried hard not because of his harsh comment but for hearing all these harsh comments from my brother. I begged him to stop but he didn’t even respond to my words. I was literally a crying mess. He kissed me everywhere leaving marks all over my body.

He then started to remove his clothes. He was topless as he removed his shirt. He then unbuckled his belt and hit me on my bare body with it leaving many red marks. I didn’t impede him from continuing his actions as I already ran out of energy and I knew that all my actions are going be useless. There was no energy left in my body and eventually I black out. The last thing I saw before I become unconscious was my brother removing his jeans.

Finally when I gained my consciousness I got up and found myself on my bed . I then recalled what happened before I fainted and cried again. I never expected my brother to do that to me, I thought that atleast he cared for me but I guess I was wrong. I then turned to get down from the bed and that’s when my attention was drawn towards a note left on the table beside my bed.

Y/n I would have fulfilled my wish today if you wouldn’t have fainted. But it doesn’t matter as I will be able to do it any other day as we live in the same house. Today I am leaving you but tomorrow even if you blackout I will still continue my actions. Hope to see you tomorrow. Y/n keep yourself prepared for tomorrow and get ready to become my dinner.

From your lovely brother,
Hanuel.’

After reading this my heart was completely shattered. Now, I think it’s better if I fulfil people’s dream. I think it’s high time for me to die.

‘Little did she know that something else happened when she was unconscious.’


EUNHA POV

Haneul came outside of Y/n’s room faster than what I expected. “Haneul-ah why are outside so fast?” I asked. “Noona Y/n out so I came outside. We can continue our plan tomorrow as our parents won’t be there tomorrow also because they have another business meeting.

I smirked as another plan struck my mind. “Haneul wait for me I will go get the camera. Okay?” He nodded. I then sprinted towards my room and got my camera from my closet and went to the same place where I left Haneul. “Noona, why did you get the camera?” he asked. I ignored his question and spoke “Haneul, answer all my questions. Okay?” he nodded saying yes.

“Is Y/n lying on the bed without clothes?” “Yes” “Did she seriously become unconscious?” “Yes noona” “BINGO! Hold the camera I will get some drugs to keep her unconscious for some more time.” I handed him the camera and took a syringe with some of the required drug in it. I came back and told him my plan “Haneul I am really sorry but you have to act like you have been drugged and Y/n is taking advantage of you. I will then take some pictures of it and then let’s torture the hell out of her.” He simply nodded.

Both of us then went inside her room. I injected the drug into her body and we waited for few minutes as the drug’s reaction in the body will take a couple of minutes.

Haneul did his work by obeying all my instructions and I enjoyed myself taking a lot of pictures. Once we were finished with our mission we went out of the room. Before leaving we left her a note in Haneul’s handwriting.

Y/n I would have fulfilled my wish today if you wouldn’t have fainted. But it doesn’t matter as I will be able to do it any other day as we live in the same house. Today I am leaving you but tomorrow even if you blackout I will still continue my actions. Hope to see you tomorrow. Y/n keep yourself prepared for tomorrow and get ready to become my dinner.

From your lovely brother,
Hanuel.’

We then went back to our rooms to continue with our work. Right after I reached my room I transferred all the photos to my computer, mobile and hard disk. I then posted all the pictures in Instagram and sent it to our parents too. I hope that the students of our school would have seen it. I am really glad as she will start facing the real hell from tomorrow.


SOMEONE’S POV

I feel really bad watching Y/n suffer. I didn’t want to see her hurt. I want to protect her so badly. I want to hold her in my arms. I want her to be happy like how she used to be. I want to see that smile of hers which she unfortunately lost. A wave of the ocean guilt washed over me when I only saw her suffering rather than helping her to get herself out from the problem. Hope that the day when I will be able to fight against all cruelty against her will come soon. I love you so much Y/n.


JUNGKOOK POV

I was going through some posts in Instagram. While scrolling down I found a picture of someone who seemed very familiar to me. After staring at the picture for 3 good minutes I realised that it was Y/n on a bed with her good looking brother. I call her a but I never knew that she would really be a .

I smirked as I thought about something. Y/n wait for me in school tomorrow and anticipate for the most awaited moments that will happen tomorrow!


 

Hello guys……. Apologize me in case of any grammatical error or if it was boring. I am really sorry if it became tooo dramatic. I won’t be able to upload for some days as my exams are coming up. But I will surely upload when they get over. Saranghae