Chapter 1

Becoming Your Game

Y/n POV

Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Ding…. (SHINee’s Ring Ding Dong) went the alarm on my phone. I slowly rubbed my eyes and sat up on my bed, letting the bright sunshine fall on my face. For some time I stared outside the window. A smile grew on my face as I saw a bird feeding its young ones, what a perfect family unlike mine, I thought and that is when I was interrupted by the most annoying voice in the world. Yes, that voice belonged to mother. “Y/n!!!! How long are you going to take to get that lazy of yours out of the bed??? You better come down fast???” Guess what?? I didn’t notice that she had already entered my room. When I turned to head to the washroom, my face was met with a slap. “Didn’t I ask you to get ready by 7 and get out of the house??? You love to disobey me, don’t you???” with that she pulled my hair and dragged me downstairs.

This is how my day starts everyday. Isn’t it a nice way to begin my day?

My mother dragged me down to the living and pushed me hard that I fell on the cold floor. She then started shouting at me and kicking me. I am pretty sure that I will be having a lot of bruises. My dad came out from his room after hearing my mom’s voice. He then came towards me and started to hit me with his belt leaving more marks on my body. He said “Y/n!!! You never listen to us!!! When will you start listening to us?? Now just do what your mother told and get out of the house.” Oh did I mention that I was crying and begging them to stop hitting me!!!

They just left me like that in the living room and headed towards their rooms to continue with their work. I then went to my room limping and sat on the bed as I couldn’t walk anymore. I somehow gathered all my strength and walked towards the washroom to finish my morning routine. The warm water flowing on my skin made me groan from the burning sensation. I then thought about the birds and wondered why can’t I have a peaceful and a happy family like them?

I then wore my school uniform and applied mild make up on the bruises to hide them. Our school starts at 8:30 a.m. and its only 7:00 a.m. I headed downstairs to eat my breakfast and then I saw my parents smiling and talking to my elder sister and my elder brother. I was happy to see them smile. But as soon as they saw me their smile faded. My parents and my siblings glared at me which showed their hatred towards me. My mom then spoke “We didn’t make breakfast for you. Now get out of the house and do whatever you want to. By the way it would be really if I get a news that you got into an accident and died. Atleast try to be useful in this.”

I couldn’t control my tears any longer and so I ran out of the house. I will think about your wish mom. I love you so much even after how bad you treat me. I promise that I’ll fulfil your dreams soon. I no longer had the mood to eat my breakfast and so I headed straight to my school. I call it the second hell and the first one is my home. I took a deep sigh as I reached my school. Since no one was there in the school at that time I went to the washroom. I went to a cubicle and locked myself up in the cubicle. I always have a blade and my brother’s old razor inside my bag. I took them out and placed it on my lap. I then took the razor and placed it on my skin right below my collarbone and dragged it to make a deep cut. I did it again and again on the same spot until I saw a lot of blood rushing out from my skin. I then took the blade and the razor washed it and put it back inside my bag. I walked as if nothing happened as it was time and the school will start soon.

I walked towards my locker to take the books that I need. I opened the locker and was taking the books out of my locker and that’s when someone pushed my locker. I screamed in pain as my hand was placed in between the door of the locker. “I think you are enjoying it aren’t you Y/n?” This is the voice that I didn’t want to hear. This voice made my life terrible in school. He didn’t let me live in peace. I regret taking that decision on that day, I wish I hadn’t taken it.


Flashback

I just moved to a new school because of my parent’s business. I hope that my first day of school goes well. I took a deep breath smelling the pleasant air of the school. I then headed towards the principal’s office to collect my timetable and my locker key. After collecting my things from the principal’s office I directed my steps towards my locker to keep all my books, and that’s when I saw HIM kicking and beating a girl. I tried my best to ignore them but my heart didn’t listen to me so after keeping my books in the locker I approached them.

I pulled the girl backwards and made her stand behind me. “I guess that you are a newbie aren’t you?” he asked. “So what if I am a newbie?” I replied. “Can you just stop beating her? She is bleeding and she looks like she is almost about to pass out.” “Look here newbie; I am giving you a chance to run away from putting yourself into problems.” He said. “I don’t think I am putting myself into trouble, so can you just leave her. I think she has got enough from you.” I said.

“Okay! I am leaving her! Now run away from this place girl.” The girl then thanked me for saving her. I smiled back and then I moved to walk away from that place, but then I was pulled back. “Did I say that you can leave? I only asked her to leave. I gave you a chance to live peacefully but you rejected it. Now let me welcome you to……………. HELL!” he said. “Leave me I got to go.” I said. “I used to beat her, kick her and torture her. But now since she is gone who will I be able to beat, kick and torture?.............. Since you saved her I will never let you go. Now you’ve become my Game!!” he said. Those words terrified me. I then realised that I got myself into a big trouble.

He then hit me, kicked me and tortured me until I started bleeding. I begged him to stop but still he didn’t and continued to torture me. Because of my loud cries students gathered around me and him. They watched me getting hit and didn’t save me. He then stopped hitting me and spoke “Guys none of you should talk or speak with her. Did you guys get it? And if I see anyone talking to her or treating her wounds behind my back then I am sorry you will also have to face the same condition as hers. GET IT?”

The whole crowd said yes and obeyed him. “Now go and do with what you guys were doing!” he said. The whole crowd then disappeared. He then smirked at me and said “You got yourself into trouble now you will be living in hell forever. Get ready to BECOME MY GAME.” He then left the place leaving me alone in pain. I then continued my whole day with the pain. Did I mention this? He was my classmate!!

End of Flashback


I wish that I never made that move. I wish that I never saw him.

Little did Y/n know that there was someone who was watching all her moves with pitiful eyes!


Hello guys…….Sorry for the late update. Apologize me in case of any grammatical error or if it was boring. Saranghae