Chapter 2

Becoming Your Game

JUNGKOOK POV

I finally spotted Y/n in the school. I literally spent more than 15 minutes of my precious time in the school searching for her. I felt really glad after seeing her standing next to her locker. Then, I went towards her and banged the locker’s door on her hand. She screamed and begged me to stop. The pain that was expressed on her face brought me satisfaction. Unknowingly I smiled after seeing her in that painful state.

I then left her hand and dragged her to my secret hideout by pulling her hair. My gang followed along with me. I pushed her inside into that dark room and locked up the room. The old store room where no one comes is my secret hideout place and that is where I spend my time when I am depressed or when it is time for me feed on my prey (bully). Seeing her desperate and pathetic state made me smirk. I then kicked her on her stomach until I felt happy. “Hyungs! Why are you standing there I know that even you guys wanna torture her. Go ahead and do whatever you guys want to.”

I was about leave and that’s when she spoke crying “J-Jungkook what did I do to you? Why are you torturing me everyday?” I then gave her a hard slap on her cheek and spoke “What gave you the rights to speak back? By the way did you just ask what you did for me to torture you like this? Think. What didn’t you do? You saved that girl by going against me. You went and complained about my activities to the principal and he even suspended me from this school for 2 and a half weeks. You even told him about the drug dealing I did in school and basically everything that you saw. Do you even know what happened in those 2 and half weeks? I was hit by my dad everyday.” I pulled up my sleeves and showed her a mark. “Do you know what these are? These are the contusion made by my dad when he hit me with his belt. And this is a BURN caused by my father when he placed his burning cigarette on my body. ALL.THIS.HAPPENED.BECAUSE.OF.YOU!!” I kicked her after each and every word. She yelped in pain. It was a great scenario for me to watch. “This is just the beginning and are you already tired?” I laughed out loud.

My hyungs then came and took over my place. They also kicked her but it was light. I guess they pitied her.


Y/N POV

Why does Jungkook have to be so harsh with me. I just did what was right!

The others members of BTS then took over and started to abuse me but I didn’t feel the pain that I felt when Jungkook did. I pleaded them to stop but they continued with less force. I felt something flowing on my body. It was blood. Slowly everything around me started to turn black and soon I lost consciousness.


NAMJOON POV

I felt bad for Y/n. Why does she have to suffer a lot? She already faces a lot of problems in her house. I know that she faces a lot of problem because someone told me about it.

Right after she out Jungkook spoke “Hyungs let’s leave! She already passed out.” All the members left including me. I then spoke “You guys head back to the classroom, I will just go to the washroom and be there back soon.” They nodded. I then sprinted to the washroom but I didn’t get inside. As soon as they left the place I went to the store room where we left Y/n alone.

I saw her lying on the floor lifelessly. It hurt my heart. I then carried her in a bridal style and took her to the clinic. The nurse then treated her. “Nurse please don’t tell her that I am the one who saved her.” “Namjoon, why don’t you tell her that you are the one who is saving her? You are kind hearted unlike you friends.” I smiled. “Why don’t you want me to tell her about you?” she asked. “I don’t want problems to be created. Just don’t tell her. It is something personal so I won’t be able to disclose the matter to you. I am really sorry.” She smiled and then nodded. “I have a feeling that you are doing this for her good. I promise I won’t tell her.” I smiled and the spoke “Thank you, Nurse”.

With that I left the clinic and headed towards my classroom.


Y/N POV

I woke up finding myself in a white walled room. I found myself in the clinic. How did I end up here? I checked the time 10:10 a.m.!! I missed two periods of school today!!

“Oh Y/n you are awake! How are you feeling?” the nurse asked. “I feel better but my head and my body still hurts. I guess I will be able to do my work, so don’t worry.” “Your body has no energy and you are badly hurt, so take a lot of rest okay?” I nodded. “You can leave if you want” she said. “Nurse,………. may I know who brought me here. I am pretty sure that I didn’t land here on my own.” The nurse then spoke “Y/n…. I am really sorry. I won’t be able to tell you as the person asked me to keep it a secret and not to disclose anything”. I then weakly smiled and left the room.

I headed towards my classroom. Mrs. Jung my maths teacher’s class was going on. I opened the door and asked her for permission to enter. “Y/n why are you late to class? You are late by 10 minutes. Were outside bunking the class? Why are you having stains of blood on your uniform? Did you involve yourself in a fight?” she bombarded me with questions. I then looked behind her and saw Jungkook seated in his place and smirking at me. He gave me a stern look and mouthed ‘you better not tell her about me otherwise you’ll have to face the consequences’. I gulped and looked down. Mrs. Jung considering my body condition and then let me inside. “This is your last warning! Don’t be late to class. Get it!” I nodded my head and went to my seat.

I sighed as I had to sit next to Jungkook as he is my partner. I tried my best to ignore him and listen to the class. Mrs. Jung then gave us some homework in trigonometry. The bell rang signalling that the class got over. And now it was break. Jungkook then threw his notebook on my table and said “You better complete my work and get it to school tomorrow. If you don’t then you will be beaten up really badly.” I nodded with tears in my eyes. Jungkook then left coldly. I then headed to the canteen and as usual I spent my time alone. I didn’t feel like eating so went to the rooftop. This place is my only loyal friend. I pour all my feeling here talking to the walls. This may sound crazy but this is the only way I can express my feelings.

The school bell rang. I headed back to class. My day in school passed like how it usually does.

(Time skip)

After the school bell rang. I took all my belongings and went back home before Jungkook did anything. Now at home I will have to face my family who hates me so much.


NAMJOON POV

I was glad when I saw her go without getting the attention of Jungkook. Once I saw her leave the school gate I went to get my belongings. When I was on my way to leave the school the person who I expected to see came to me and thanked me. I then spoke “Yah! I am helping you. I feel really bad for Y/n that is why I am helping you and her. I will surely be glad to help my close friend, so no need for thanks okay?” he smiled. He then spoke.


THAT PERSON’s POV

“Namjoon, you are the only one I trust. Please take care of her. Even though I want to save her and protect her, I am not being able to do it because of some circumstances. I trust you Namjoon!”

Namjoon then nodded and smiled. Then both of us left the school heading to our houses.

I hope for that day to come soon where I will be able to tell Y/n the truth and I will be able to hold her in my arms protecting her.


 

Hello guys…….Sorry for the late update. Apologize me in case of any grammatical error or if it was boring. Saranghae