Hunt.

Traum.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't even think of going back
Don't run away either
Baby girl
I hunt you

--

"Two jjajjangmyeon and one jjampong, please"

"Sorry we're out of jjajjangmyeon."

"Very well then," he disconnects the call and throws the phone in the nearest trashcan.

"Very....well," he repeats with a tinge of sing song tone.

He sighs while he retrieves his cigarette and lighter from his jeans pocket. The small burst of fire eating the cylindrical thing is the only bright light in the dark corner of the pub he sit on.

"You know that is not how you smoke a cigarette, don't you, love?" A waiter stops to lean on his table, chesire smile on her lips. She finds him lighting the cigarette but just watching instead of smoking it cute. Well, but his defined build under his black coat and his sharp eyes are not exactly what she would call cute.

His smile tho, is what she would call dangerous. It excites her.

"Probably I don't know how to smoke?" He leans toward her, with that smile and that voice.

"Now that," she tries her luck and circling her finger on the lapel of his coat, "is just not true, aren't it," she leans even closer to whisper on his ear, "Younghyun-ah?".

The man plays along and swipes some red hair out of the waitress' face, but his smile is not that playful anymore.

"You call me by my real name again and I might suddenly remember that you're also a target, Hyuna-ah."

The said woman has enough sanity to froze a little before going back to her velvety self.

"You're not fun, K"

"Now we know that is not true," he tapped his finger on Hyuna's jaw. "I am getting the feeling that I will have some fun tonight."

Hyuna would've been excited if she had not noticed Younghyun's eagle eyes are not on her anymore. She peeks to the direction he stares at and finds three men just walk into the pub.

"Do I need to get out of here?" She asks with a bored tone.

"Why? And miss the fun?" Younghyun is back to his flirty side. All a facade, Hyuna knows well.

"Whatever, K. I might be not the most honorable people here but I am not like you."

Younghyun scoffs, his smile turns smug. "That's not what you say previous night."

Hyuna give him an angry look and turns around back to her job. She probably won't stay that long in the pub tonight anyway.

Not with Younghyun sauntering to where the three men sit down on the other end of the pub, whispering among themselves trying to get the least of attention.

Such a futile attempt, since their name and face are already memorized by someone. Someone who now smiles boyishly while seating himself on the empty chair on their table.

The three men are surprised, but try not to show it that much. A tough front is what you need to survive around there.

"Well, hello. What a nice night to hang out, eh?"

Nobody answer him, they are just staring at him hoping that would give the man a hint to scurry off.

Not that Younghyun care. It takes a lot more than a cold stare to scare him.

"Wow, nice crowd. Relax man, it's not that the man you guys are waiting will show up."

That stirs some reaction off the men. They look at each other as if they can each read each other's' mind to figure what is going on.

They can't. Younghyun has checked.

"You seems confident about that," finally the man across Younghyun speaks up. His voice is gruff but his nervousness aren't escaping Younghyun.

"Well, I mean, unless he can survive a stab on the heart, I'm pretty confident." The man beside Younghyun only get to start to stand up before a gun already stabbing his ribs. All under 1 second. "Now, let's be rational here and don't make a mess," Younghyun's smile is still intact but his tone, and his gun, aren't exactly showing friendliness. The man gulps, the scar on his face doesn't hide his nervousness.

"You can't do that here. This place is a-"

"Sanctuary, I know, I know," Younghyun laughed but his gun is still in his hand. "So, let's just talk, shall we."

The three men looked more nervous now. Only natural.

"Did Jinyoung send you?" The gruff-voiced man across Younghyun breaks the awkward standoff.

"Probably," Younghyun shrugs while putting his gun on the table. Such a bold move, but he knows all the three men knows not to be foolish and try to put their hands on it.

"We don't know Poohang would do Jinyoung dirty, we swear to God." The small man beside the Gruff Voice chirps in hastily.

Younghyun just laughs. "Ow man you guys are so riled up," he leans back relaxed, eyes on Gruff Voice intently. "Hey how about this?" He abruptly leans on the table like some excited kid, surprising the men even more. "You guys tell me where to find that girl people so frenzy about and maybe," Younghyun even has the gall to wink at the big Gruff Voice, "we can all forget all this then."

The Gruff Voice finds his courage amidst the antsy feeling, probably because a man just winked at him, "What makes you think we know where she is?"

"Why would people talking about you going after her then?"

"Didn't you ask Poohang when you kill him?" he spits.

Younghyun smirks, "Didn't really hear it amidst all his begging."

Gruff Voice lunges forward unexpectedly, surprising two of his friend, Small Man and Scarface. But not Younghyun, who readily avoids his punch and even manages to snatch his gun too. But instead of using it himself, he swiped it deliberately to the small man. Not like Small Man knows, since he jumpily takes hold of the gun like he gets a lottery.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter