Happy Birthday, Doyeon! (DoDaeng)

Neverland

WATCH this FIRST before reading this chapter -> https://www.vlive.tv/video/101964

 

ㅡㅡ

"Are you going home tomorrow?" Yoojung asked Doyeon.

 

Doyeon answered Yoojung with a hum and rested her left arm over the shorter girl's shoulder.

 

Members were walking back to dorm after their schedule for that day. It was December 2, one day before Doyeon's birthday. 

 

"You should come back soon. I'll miss you." Yoojung muttered under her breath, but making sure Doyeon will still hear it. Yoojung held Doyeon's hand that was wrapped around her shoulder with her both hands, pouting.

 

Doyeon smiled, leaning her head to rest on Yoojung's. "I'll make sure to come back sooner for you."

 

Yoojung smiled, feeling her cheeks getting warmer despite the cold weather and nodded softly as her answer. "Okay. I'll wait for you." she added.

 

Few minutes later, Weki Meki members arrived at their dorm and went to their designated doings and stuff.

 

"Sookyung ah, aren't you going to eat? You said you're hungry earlier?"

 

"I will! Wait a minute!"

 

"STOPPPPP CHOI YOOJUNG!"

 

"Hello Mom? Yes, yes we're back at the dorm and--"

 

"I'm gonna use the bathroom first!"

 

"IRON MAN!"

 

"Make some sandwich for me toooooo"

 

After an hour of being loud and crazy, members finally took a rest except for Doyeon.

 

Doyeon was arranging her stuff for tomorrow because she's going to Wonju and spend her birthday with her family.

 

The tall lass was so focused on folding her clothes and packing presents that she didn't notice Yoojung is still awake.

 

"Doyeon-ah. Let me help you with that."

 

Doyeon almost dropped her heart in surprise. " Ya you surprised me!"

 

Yoojung chuckled, starting to help Doyeon in folding her clothes.

 

Yoojung turned her head and look at Doyeon. "You still didn't remove the kiss marks." she said, smiling widely.

 

Doyeon looked back at Yoojung, "Yeah kinda. But I'll remove it later after doing this." she answered.

 

"But why?"

 

"You want me to go out with these on my face?" Doyeon said, pointing her cheeks. "No way!" she said, shaking her head.

 

Yoojung didn't answer and just kept her eyes on Doyeon, staring completely in amuse.

 

"What 'you staring at?" Doyeon asked, furrowing her brows. She can feel Yoojung's stare getting sincere, hot, and intense. If only staring can make you tall, Yoojung is already taller than her.

 

"Ya Choi Yooju--"

 

Doyeon was not able to finish her words because Yoojung was already in front of her, covering Doyeon's lips with hers. Yoojung captured Doyeon's lips and pecked it.

 

Doyeon was so shocked. She do not know what to react. But her heart is jumping crazily, she can feel it. Her mind was full of heart emoticons, stomach filled with colorful butterflies, yet is scared. "Y-yoojung ah" Doyeon softly said.

 

Yoojung smiled at Doyeon. "There. You can't erase that and you are able to go out with that." she grinned.

 

Doyeon was looking at Yoojung's eyes from left to right, back and forth, "You know what? You are so cute." Doyeon said, finally able to come back on her senses. Doyeon pulled Yoojung and gave her a squishy hug. Yoojung chuckled in response and hugged her back.

 

"Happy birthday Doyeon-ah!"

 

"What's that~ It's still December 2~"

 

"Advance then?" Yoojung wrapped her arms all over Doyeon's, hugging her tightly. "I love you my long-life friend."

 

"I love you more, Choi Yoojung-ssi."