ISAC 1

Neverland

"YA SEI!!!" Doyeon shouted so loud as the member answered the video call from Doyeon.

 

Doyeon and Yoojung are currently in a bowling studio, practicing hard for the upcoming ISAC bowling competition on January 22, 2018.

 

"How's my posture? Did you see it? Have youuuu?" Doyeon asked the lass, grinning widely over the camera while her whole face covering the screen.

 

Sei raised her nose saying, "You look good every time since you are drinking the tea I made last night." a thumbs up was given after her words.

 

"I drank that and so that person is not Doyeon." Yoojung talked, but not visible on the screen.

 

Doyeon kicked Yoojung and the battle began.

 

That kicking and stuffs of Dodaeng all started to happen again when they are recording for ISAC 2018 on the 15th of January 2018, well definitely fans captured the moments and it has been confirmed. They are so cute. I just can't help but to wish they are a real couple ...

 

Sei hissed over the phone when Lucy stole the phone from her, "Let me see your strike once, Doyeon unnie!!!" Lucy yelled.

 

"I can't. Too precious for you." Doyeon bragged undoubtedly. 

 

"Could you please stop because I'm getting tired of you!" Yoojung punched Doyeon's shoulder softly.

 

Doyeon aw-ed, face was very a living meme got hurt emoticon (you get it? Lol sorry), "WHAAAAAT?!!" The phone Doyeon was holding is currently on the floor as she tried to catch Yoojung and beat her up.

 

Suyeon who just knew Sei and Lucy was video calling the two Tom & Jerry of the group already know what is happening, with all those shouts, laughters, punches, kicks, and sound of Yoojung who just got thrown by Doyeon over the window. (too much. sorry again, Yoojung is still okay with Doyeon's hands)

 

Suyeon took the phone from Lucy and heaved a deep sigh before scolding the two, "YA CHOI YOOJUNG! KIM DOYEON! YOU TWO JJASSIK!"

 

Suyeon's voice echoed around the bowling stadium, making Doyeon and Yoojung to stop from what they are doing.

 

"You didn't end i-it?" Yoojung gulped as she asked the question for Doyeon. The tall girl just shook her head and grabbed the phone from the floor.

 

"Oh Suyeon hyung! Hi my leader!" Doyeon quickly changed her expression to a delight and blooming Doyeon, giving a wide smile to their leader.

 

Suyeon just rolled her eyes and tch-ed, "Doyeon, you are not the only person there. Remember there are also other artists preparing for the match? Why are you like this... eo?" Suyeon's voice is literally worried and mad at the same time.

 

Doyeon turned the phone so Yoojung can be seen on the view, "Suyeon hyung.. I'm with this energetic one, she started all of these. Don't just scold me alone." Dodojjyu explained nervously.

 

Yoojung just grinned widely, the look in her eyes were already enough to ask for her Suyeon hyung's forgiveness.

 

Suyeon sighed again, "Alright, fine fine. Just don't do it again, okay?" Dodaeng nodded at the same time, making Suyeon to smile from their silly action. "Okay. Go home as soon as you two are done practicing. I'll call manager hyu- oppa." 

 

"YEP!" Dodaeng stated plus a salute answered the older.

 

 

After three hours.

5PM.

 

Dodaeng finally arrived at their dorm. It was a great time ahead as the two learned the proper ways on how to actually roll a bowling ball. They are indeed ready for the upcoming second recording on bowling category.

 

It is still unknown if Doyeon and Yoojung are the only proponents to represent Weki Meki or there are still other members and--

 

"I really wanted to participate in gymnasts.." Lua pouted to the members who are currently eating snacks, surfing thru the phone, singing and dancing. 

 

Rina who turned to look at Lua who suddenly spoke. "Sookyung? You know what--"

 

"You are too qualified to that category. Your feet clap is enough for us to prove it." Doyeon shrugged her shoulders while eating a tomato.

 

Rina just sighed in defeat and then there is Sei patting her back, whispering 'It's okay'

 

"Our fans want you to be there too though. Do you know?" Yoojung said to Lua, lifting her face as she waved her phone showing her tweet feeds. "It would be better if you are there too, but we can't help and do anything about it. You are too great for it." Yoojung added, smiling and nodding at Lua.

 

Lua lowered her head, "Don't make me cry.." she said, almost a whisper.

 

"You crying?!" Doyeon asked.

 

"Are you crying?" Rina asked, following Doyeon's.

 

Lucy then gave Lua a party music that roamed the whole Weki Meki dorm. "STAY CONFIDENT UNNIE! WE'LL LET YOU IN NEXT TIME!" the giant maknae shouted and started to jump with her hands raised above her head.

 

"BBUKKUM BBUKKUM BBUKKUM BBUKKUM BBUKKUM BBUKKUM BBUKKUM BUGSH!"

 

 

 

-----

So yeah, it's almost 20 days after my last update. I'm sorry-- BUUUUT!!!

HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR FIRST REALITY SHOW TEASERS?!
It's WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WEKI MEKI!!!! I'm really, really exciteeeeed sjdksjskshdkshdks can you feel my excitement?! IT IS ALSO EVERYDAY!!!! WE COULD GET TO SEE OUR WEKMEK EVERY SINGLE DAY STARTING ON FEBRUARY 1ST!!!

Okay done promoting. Anyways! Thank you for reading this random fanfic once again =) Hope you won't get tired of it. Continue loving these lovely crazies too! They are too precious to sleep on, so wake up haha

Expect comeback teasers too when their reality show started ;)