Beagle Time

Neverland

"SUYEON HYUNGGGG!!!! I AM SO SHOCKED!!!!" Lucy yelled as she run towards Suyeon.

 

They are in their dorm, planning and preparing their new looks for their upcoming comeback.

 

"What? Why? What happened? Is it bugs?" Suyeon asked with a worried face.

 

"NO!! IT'S RINA UNNIE!!!!" Lucy answered back, resting her hands to Suyeon's shoulder while panting hardly because of the run she did earlier.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" Suyeon's eyes widen, heart beats faster and it suffocates her.

 

"RINA UNNIE-- UNNIE... SHE CUT HER HAIR SHORTER THAN YOOJUNG UNNIE'S!!!! SHE LOOKS SO CUTEEEEE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOREEEE!!!!" Lucy exclaimed.

 

Suyeon, if she ain't the leader and the elder, she'll punch Lucy on the face and literally throw her outside the window.

 

"You reacted so exaggerating that I thought she's in a bad situation, but thankfully she's not and I hope won't ever. Now, go away." Suyeon stated calmly, trying to get her senses back with the sudden shock she had a while ago.

Why the fck she needs to react like that.. Rina is gorgeous every single day. Does she even know?

 

 

2 o'clock in the afternoon.

 

Weki Meki members are having their super late brunch with black bean noodle, radish, and kimchi.

 

Doyeon spoke, "Don't tell anyone about this--"

 

"We know Doyeon-ah." Yoojung cut Doyeon's words, taking a big bite from the black bean noodle.

 

"Tell me what do you know, Choi Yoojung? Ahhh- you're so annoying. Just eat!" Doyeon said irritatedly as she took a spoonful of kimchi and puts it in .

 

"Love birds quarrel." Sei whispered, the whisper that everyone can hear if they are inside their dorm.

 

The members then laughed to Sei's words and continued their late brunch happily and loudly.

 

Well, what do you expect to a beagle group especially when their leader is also joining in? Loudness and craziness are always present.

 

 

4PM.

 

Yoojung, Elly, Lua, Sei and Suyeon were about to go in their salon to have their hair colors dyed.

 

Rina walked them through the door as the five older sisters were leaving. "Why didn't one of you unnies accompanied me earlier when I went to salon too? I went there alone and all of you are all together." Rina pouted, leaning against the door.

 

Yoojung patted Rina's head, "I'm sorry baby, right now is our scheduled date."

 

"And Lucy is there too. You won't be alone." Elly added, nodding to her.

 

Rina paved a smile to the girls as they went out to their schedule.

 

Few minutes later, Doyeon shouted, "RINA-YA! LUCY-YA!!!" 

 

Rina and Lucy jumped in their place and immediately run their asses off as soon as they heard Doyeon's scream.

 

"Why?"

 

"What's wrong?"

 

The two asked at the same time, making the cue for Doyeon to smile evilly.

 

"What Doyeon unnie?" Lucy asked again, feeling the weird smile Doyeon gave to them.

 

"Do you think what I'm thinking?" Doyeon asked back, wiggling her brows.

 

Lucy and Rina shook their heads innocently.

 

"I heard that those oldies who went out for a while.." Doyeon started to talk while guiding the two in their room. "..have secrets they secure for a veeeeery long time." she stated. After arriving at the six-membered room, Doyeon kneeled in front of a cabinet and seems like it is owned by Suyeon.

 

Doyeon turned her head to look at the two youngsters. "Aren't you curious?" she asked, slowly opening the cabinet and scanned the whole thing.

 

"Guess what I saw!" Doyeon exclaimed, waving a pinkish sparkling notebook she grabbed from the cabinet in the air.

 

"That is Suyeon unnie's diary!" Rina pointed out. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" she added worriedly.

 

Doyeon shrugged her shoulders, "Well, it's not me who's gonna read this so I'll be fine."

 

Lucy gulped, slowly stepping back from Doyeon who is now walking towards her, but Lucy is so slow and Doyeon caught her immediately.

 

"Read this." Doyeon ordered, handing the notebook to Lucy.

 

"W-why m-m-me?" Lucy stuttered. She was really nervous.

Why me, Doyeon unnie?

 

"Just because." Doyeon smirked.

 

"I guess it would be better if we won't read that thing." Rina suggested, grinning nervously when Doyeon looked at her in the eyes.

Oh gosh..

 

"What I mean is you are the maknae and Suyeon hyung won't get mad at you right away, correct?" Rina said, laughing silently since she was afraid too.

 

Doyeon tilted her head and eyed Lucy, making her to open the said notebook and flipped the pages.

 

"Just pick a random page and read it. We'll be reading one only, we still have two more oldies to go." Doyeon uttered, smiling at Lucy.

 

Lucy nodded and went to the middle part of the diary, "Okay.. so, July 21, 2017." she started reading.

 

"Our official debut members' announcement by our company!" Rina announced, making Doyeon and Lucy to caught their complete attention on the diary.

 

"It was official. I am going to debut. It still feels like a dream for me. Hahaha I honestly don't know how to feel.." Lucy stopped, hesitating if she'll still continue reading the writings.

 

Doyeon looked at her then nodded, giving her the sign to continue.

 

"..how to feel that I am going to be the leader. It is going to be hard. well, nothing comes easy at first, but I still feel scared. Knowing that I'll debut and be the leader of the group, it makes it harder. I just hope my members won't feel like they are in lost with my leadership, blame me because they'll like a leader like me is not a leader. I really hope I may do my job as a leader and as the older member to guide them properly, to make them more comfortable to me, that they can easily come to me to share their problems with me.

God, help me to accomplish my work-- ah no. This isn't just for work, I want this for myself and for the members too. So we can have the craziest group Korea has ever had.

We can do this! Suyeon hwaiting! i-Teen girls hwaiting!!!

I'm so bad at explaining what I really feel through words. Aigoo." Lucy ended reading the specific part of the diary, biting her lips.

 

"Suyeon unnie.." Rina called her name, looking down.

 

"You know what's wrong with Suyeon hyung?" Doyeon asked the two. "It was her not leaning her head to our shoulders. She's the leader, we all know that, but we also need her to open up her hardships to us so we can help her too. Right?" Doyeon added.

 

Lucy and Rina nodded.

 

"Yedeur-ah (kids).."

 

The three girls turned their heads at the sudden sound that caught their attention.

 

"SUYEON HYUNGNNIE!" Lucy, Rina, and Doyeon yelled at the same time. Lucy who carried the notebook almost drop it off, thankfully she held it tightly back and hid it from her back.

 

"You came back too early!!" Doyeon was shocked, pushing the older to the living room and trying to take her off the room while the two youngs brought the notebook back to its place.

 

"I left my wallet that's why." Suyeon said, eyes were glancing on their room.

 

Suyeon eyed Doyeon, asking what and why they are in the room.

 

"Err.. We- we are about to- ah.. clean the room! Yes!" Doyeon answered with a clap.

 

Suyeon tilted her head and smirked, "I guess not.. I'm going now!" she added before going out of their dorm again.

 

"Bye Suyeon hyung! Take care all of you!" Doyeon shouted, making Suyeon to wave her hand back as an answer.

 

Lucy and Rina walked back to Doyeon, peaking over the door making sure Suyeon has completely left with the others.

 

"Now, we need her to let know that she's a perfect leader and a hyun-- an unnie to us, right? So she won't be carrying those worries anymore." Doyeon suggested. Rina and Lucy smiled and nodded to Doyeon.

 

"But how?" Rina asked, scratching the back of her head as she scanned the living room.

 

"I'll show you how unnies!" Lucy called, placing her hands on her waist, giving the two a trust-me look.

 

 

 

8PM.

 

The salon buddies are finally back in their dorm. Entering with their new and fresh looks, Rina welcomed them, "Ohhhh! I didn't expect you guys will almost changed your hairstyles!"

 

"Woooow! NEW HAIR COLORS YOOJUNG UNNIE SEI UNNIE LUA UNNIE ELLY UNNIE! AND SUYEON HYUNG WITH BLACK IS SO ATTRACTIVE! YOU ALL LOOK SO FLAWLESS!!!" Lucy exchanged greetings as she saw them while clapping her hands.

 

"Oh! Manager oppa gave us foods for dinner, come follow me!" Lucy commanded.

 

The members followed her and Rina as they lead the way excitedly.

 

The eight members got gather up as soon as they arrive at the living room. Picnic foods were lied down on the floor with a Doyeon sitting behind the foods. "You guys arrived so late, I am so hungry.." she pouted, "Sit!" she added. The girls circled the foods and started grabbing specific foods by their own.

 

"What's with all of these foods? Manager oppa you mean, gave this?" Suyeon asked. "I smell something not right." she chuckled, adding confused look as she spoke.

 

Lucy grabbed a piece of fried chicken, moving it closer to Suyeon's, "Say ah and eat this." Lucy said. Suyeon was shocked a bit at the sudden move Lucy made. Suyeon moved a little bit farther, looking at her curiously. "What's this?" she asked, laughing. "This is not you!" Suyeon claimed then the members laughed with her.

 

"Aish! Just eat this pleaseeee" Lucy begged and Suyeon finally gave in and took a bite from the fried chicken piece.

 

"Suyeon hyung." Doyeon started to talk, getting everyone's attention.

 

"..If you are having a hard time or some worries, you can approach and talk to us, okay? We are always here for you. I know-- everyone knows that you are our leader and the oldest, but that doesn't mean you can't rely on us. You are a human too. Suyeon unnie, I want you to be more open to us, alright? You are a great leader, you leads and guides us perfectly!" Doyeon stated with a smile, looking straight to Suyeon's eyes. The other members then smiled to Suyeon as they moved closer to Doyeon, looking at Suyeon cutely with their heads tilted, but;

 

"Doyeon unnie. I am supposed to be the one who's gonna say those comforting words.." Rina said, tone looks very sad and disappointed.

 

"Me too. You said it all." Lucy joined in, looking down in sadness.

 

Suyeon who's almost gonna tear up any time soon, cheered up the two babies and hugged everyone with her arms. "I love you all beagles! Thank you for gaining me some strength, well, you all are my strength that's why I am still here, Ji Suyeon and still kicking! Thank you so muuuuch!!! Let's all do our best this 2018! I LOVE YOU ALL!!" Suyeon pronounced, expressing her love for the members by kissing the top of their heads one by one. "Let's stay together forever~" she added, hugging them more tightly.

 

"OH STAY WITH ME~ OH EY YO OH STAY EY EY EY~~"

 

 

----

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! STAY HEALTHY, HEALTHY, AND AS YOU! YOU ARE A SPECIAL PERSON THAT GOD CREATED, YOU ARE BLESSED ♥ AND SO WE ARE :)

 

HOPING FOR A MORE WEKI MEKI ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS THIS 2018 AND THE FUTUREEE~ I KNOW AND CAN FEEL THE EXCITEMENT OF EVERY WEME STANS OUT THERE BECAUSE OF THE NEWS YESTERDAYYYYY! THEY WENT TO THAILAND YET NOT SURE IF THEY FILMED THEIR MV THERE OR JUST FOR THEIR REALITY SHOW HAHA ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FANTA!!!

Let's continue supporting Weki Meki! Their comeback is gonna be very soooooon~

 

And thank you also for reading this ahm random fic hahahaha luv ya~