Us, 10 years from now

Crazy Beautiful

We’d Fight Like Any Couple Do

 

 

 

 “You shouldn’t have done that back there, Byul-ah,” she said as soon as I plopped myself on the floor, right next to her. I drew my eyebrows closely together and my lips turned upside down, forming a frown.

 

 

 

 

 

“He is my colleague and my friend. You shouldn’t have been so harsh on him, Byul-ah,” she added. Her voice was like a mother reprimanding her kids of their naughty misdeed.

 

 

 

 

 

“He was obviously sending hints to you. Even his body language scream that he is interested in you, Yongsun-ah,” I retorted, taking her hand into mine before my other hand went to caress her cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

“So, what if he did?”

 

 

 

 

 

“So, I just have to claim my territory. You’re mine and he shouldn’t have dreamt of touching even a strand of what’s mine,” I claimed possessively, looking straight into her eyes to prove my point. Her lips twitched, and the corner of her lips went slightly upward.

 

 

 

 

 

“You still shouldn’t have done that. He may have ticked you off, but he is still older than you,”

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you taking on his side right now?” I asked. She shook her head lightly, wrapped her fingers around my wrist and pecked on my palm that was cupping her cheek. This was what I loved about us. No matter how harsh our fight was, no matter how loud we scream at each other, we somehow can’t keep our hand off of each other; neither did we spoke without looking into each other’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not taking on anyone’s side. I’m just telling you that what you did back there was rude. You can’t go full blown sarcastic with someone older than you,”

 

 

 

 

 

“Fine,” I gave in. I always had. Maybe because I loved her too much; I loved her even more than I can understand that I never hesitated to give in when it came to her. Her words were, are and will always be my command.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tell him I’m sorry when you see him tomorrow,” she smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

And I’ll Wake Up The Next Morning Realizing How Crazy Beautiful You Are

 

 

 

 

Morning came fast, way faster than my liking. I roamed my hand to the other side of the bed and my forehead creased when I can’t find her warmth. So I snapped my eyes opened, and a smile graced upon my lips when I noticed the bathroom door that was left ajar. I guessed it was another rare morning that she would wake up earlier than me.

 

 

 

 

 

I pushed back off the bed and leant on the headboard instead. I stared at her from the distance, and I realized how crazy beautiful she is. Her brown hair tumbled in waves down to her back, just a few inches past her shoulder as she was voguing in nothing but her underwear. And I swear, nothing is better than this.

 

 

 

 

 

Her hand moved to grab a hold of the toothbrush on her right before she lifted it up to her chin and started to belt out one of her favorite song from her playlist. It was one of the song that she would choose when she wanted to exude the y side of hers. She was loud, yes; but I’d rather have my neighbor come banging on my door than stopping her.

 

 

 

 

 

There were some moments that I had to literally pinch my cheek to assure myself that I’m not dreaming, that I really got Kim Yongsun by my side. She’s way out of my league, way too far from my ideal type; yet I’m glad that I got to call her mine.

 

 

 

 

I’m bringing y back

 

 

 

 

 

She continued belting out. Maybe I should stop her now, before it got of the hand. Sighing, I planted my heels onto the cold marbled floor and sashayed my way to her. I then pulled her into a back hug and buried my nose into her hair, catching her in surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

“Now … now. You having y back is not something that we should announce to the whole building, isn’t it?” I teased. Our gaze met through the reflection on the mirror. And I saw how her expression had changed. There were creases in between her eyebrows and she was glaring at me through the reflection, a clear sign that she was getting irritated. God, how could she be that precious and cute even when she’s mad?

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s weekday, I’m pretty sure that nobody is free enough to stay in. Except for us, of course," she said, her voice tight as she tried to control her irritation. She was looking so damn cute that I can’t help but throw my head back, laughing. I know she was just acting to be angry, trying to push my button. The glint of mischief in her eyes told me enough.

 

 

 

 

 

I’ll Say I Love You And You’ll Ask Me Why

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turned her around and pulled her closer to my chest. She looked up and our eyes met. I leant my head lower, resting my forehead on hers and brushed our nose together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you,” I mumbled underneath my breath, but I know that it had reached her ears. Her lips curved into a smile as she shyly bit her lower lips.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

And I’ll Gladly Spend My Morning Telling You The Reason Why

 

 

 

 

 

“Because it’s you. You are Kim Yongsun, and you’re mine,” she raised her eyebrows and her arms moved to circle itself around my waist.

 

 

 

 

 

“That, and?” she playfully asked as she trailed her last word. She wanted to hear some praises, and she was baiting me to give it to her. And who am I to deny?

 

 

 

 

 

“I love that you have this classic style that’s all your own. I love how expressive you are that I can even hear your smile over the phone. Some would see you as rebel, but you’ll always came off as sentimental to me,” she smiled wider.

 

 

 

 

 

“Some would say you’re crazy because you’d laugh at anything, anywhere,”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey,” she interrupted and I silent her up by placing a light peck on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

“But I’d say you’re beautiful, because you’re nowhere near pretentious. Maybe you’d come off as strange because let's admit it, your sense of humor are sometimes out of this world,” she chuckled, “but I’ll say that you’re wonderful. Because you can make me laugh even at the simplest and dumbest joke ever existed,”

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you praising or dissing me?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know. But I think I love you even more than I understand,”

 

 

 

 

 

“You think?”

 

 

 

 

 

I grinned, flaunting my nose muscle that she often tease me for.

 

 

 

 


“No, I'm sure," 

 

 

 

 

 

Present time

 

 

 

 

 

“Then we’ll have kids together. I’ll send them to school and you’ll stay home, waiting for me to comeback. We’ll stay together until we’re grey and old. Heck, even maybe ‘till we’re ghost,” I finished off.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why should I stay at home? I have a job too,” she said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Because you need to wait for our kids to comeback from the school and serve their lunch while I work my off to give our family the best of the best,”

 

 

 

 

 

"The best home, the best toys and shirts, the best food and the best parents that any other kids could wished for,"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah~," she whined, her cheeks were flushed with shades of pink.

 

 

 

 

 

“Now that we’re on this topic, can I ask you a question, Yongsun-ah?” she tilted her head slightly to the side, confusion swam inside her eyes. She nodded and frowned deeper when she noticed that I was taking something out from the jacket that was draped over the armrest of the sofa beside me.


 

 

 

“I was waiting for a perfect moment to ask you this, but I think every moment is perfect as long as I have you by my side,” I rambled on as I stood up from the couch and went on my knee right in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Byul-ah,”

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you marry me?” I asked while opening the small velvet box in my hand, showing the diamond ring that I bought a few days ago.

 

 

 

 

 

She stared at me. Her eyes were unwavering, causing my heart to lunge midway through my throat out of nervousness.

 

 

 

 

 

"Should I say yes?" She asked from her seat.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you please?" I paused and took a deep breathe before I continued, "because I love you so much that I don't mind walking along the aislea hundred times, stand on the altar for indefinite hours and say I do for a million times; as long as I know that you're the one waiting at the other end, the one I'm giving the ring to and the one that I get to spend my whole lifetime with," I confessed, leaving me breathless.

 

 

 

As soon as I was done, she circled her arms around my neck and threw herself to me, hard enough that we both ended up on the floor, with her on top of me muttering ‘yes’ over and over again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opinion time !! : Should I post a snippet of how they met and fall in love ?