Purchase

Shopping

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"Minseok, we've been having this conversation the whole way home. I'm not going to that ludicrous shop again. If you want to get there before it closes, then you'd better hurry up and leave me alone."

Frowning, Minseok walked away. "Fine, see you tomorrow. I'll have to show you my cool soulmate item then."

"You do that," Sehun smirked to himself and headed inside.

* * * * * * *

"Wow! This is awesome! I will never understand why Sehun hates this place," Minsoek said aloud to himself, as he often did when his enthusiasm took over. He was still standing at the front of the shop, and already was in awe at everything available. He began his usual methodical route, that took him past every single shelf. "I know I can't afford many of these things yet, but they're incredible! I have to see them all!"

ELECTRONICS

  • Earphones playing the sounds your soulmate can currently hear.* (1000 points) [Headphones (1100 points)]
  • MP3 Players containing your soulmate's Top 50 favourite songs. (1500 points)
  • eBook Reader containing your soulmate's Top 50 favourite books. (2000 points)
  • Camera: photograph any location; if your soulmate has ever been there, they will appear in the photograph. (2250 points)
  • Speaker projecting your soulmate's current conversations. (2750 points)
  • Speaker projecting the first 10 minutes of conversation you will have with your soulmate. (3000 points)
  • Digital Photo Frame displaying every photograph your soulmate has taken on a rotation.** (3500 points)
  • Virtual Reality Device simulating your soulmate's presence with you. (4250 points)
  • Mobile Phone containing your soulmate's contact information. (4750 points)
  • Satellite Navigation System providing directions to your soulmate's current location. (5000 points)

*Dissimilarly to the Speakers, this product does not record and play the voice of your soulmate.

**The rotation can not be paused, rewound, or skipped. The rotation will not continue unless you are currently viewing it. All photographs must be viewed, in sequence.

FURNITURE

  • Bed accompanied with bedding that changes colour when your soulmate is asleep. (500 points)
  • Shower that dispenses water at the preferred temperature of your soulmate. (550 points)
  • Stool permanently set at the height your soulmate would require it to be. (650 points)
  • Refridgerator in which one shelf holds several items currently in the refridgerator of your soulmate. (850 points)
  • Washing Machine which randomly exchanges your items of clothing with your soulmate's. (950 points)
  • Oven dispensing your soulmate's favourite meal, perfectly cooked, on their birthday. (1000 points)
  • Armchair that will permanently change colour if your soulmate sits in it. (1100 points)
  • Table projecting a hologram of any item of your soulmate's table. (1250 points)
  • Chest Of Drawers: each draw will infinitely provide you with an item belonging to your soulmate.* (2500 points)
  • Mirror displaying your soulmate in replacement of your reflection. (3250 points)

*The item will be stolen from your soulmate, which could inconvenience them. Please use with consideration.

CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

  • Piercing Set including piercings for every part of the anatomy your soulmate has a piercing. (350 points)
  • Watch displaying the time of your soulmate's current location. (500 points)
  • Hat in the colour of your soulmate's hair. (600 points)
  • Gloves that will change temperature based on your soulmate's mood: cold for low mood, and warm for high mood. (700 points)
  • Ring engraved with the first word you will hear your soulmate say. (750 points)
  • Scarf displaying the pattern of the shirt your soulmate is currently wearing. (850 points)
  • Bracelet engraved with the first sentence you will hear your soulmate say. (1000 points)
  • T-Shirt in your soulmate's favourite colour. (1100 points)
  • Shoes that leave footprints only visible to your soulmate.* (1800 points)
  • Full outfit: the favourite outfit of your soulmate, available in either their size or your size. (2000 points)

*Custom made shoes in a design of your choice. Footprints begin to fade after approximately one week.

TOYS AND GAMES

  • Water Pistol that emits the last bevarage your soulmate drank. (500 points)
  • Plushy of your soulmate's favourite animal. (750 points)
  • Stress Relief Toy that can only be used when your soulmate is stressed. (800 points)
  • Board Game: your soulmate's favourite board game. (950 points)
  • Action Figure of your soulmate's favourite fictional character. (1000 points)
  • Doll's House replicating your soulmate's house.* (1300 points)
  • Virtual Pet with the same needs as your soulmate.** (1500 points)
  • Monopoly Board with your soulmate's most visited locations as the available properties. (2000 points)
  • 1000 Piece Jigsaw: receive one piece per day to reveal an image of the location you will first meet your soulmate. (2500 points)
  • Abacus counting the following things:
    1. The number of points your soulmate earned today.
    2. The number of points your soulmate lost today.
    3. The number of glasses of water your soulmate has drank today.
    4. The number of meals (including snacks) your soulmate has eaten today.
    5. The number of hours of sleep your soulmate had the previous night.
    6. The number of songs your soulmate has listened to today.
    7. The number of people your soulmate has spoken to today.
    8. The number of times you were within 100 metres of your soulmate today.
    9. The number of minutes you conversed with your soulmate today.
    10. The number of times you have had physical contact with your soulmate today. (4500 points)

*Dolls do not replicate your soulmate or the homeowners. They are simply generic dolls.

**For example, the pet must be fed when your soulmate is hungry, or you must play with it when your soulmate is bored. Your interractions with the virtual pet do not affect your soulmate.

ADULT

Nobody under the age of 18 may enter this restricted area.

STATIONERY

  • Mechanical Pencil which will only release lead when your soulmate is writing. (200 points)
  • Eraser which can erase any ink, unless it was written by your soulmate. (225 points)
  • Pen that writes in your soulmate's favourite colour. (250 points)
  • Colouring Pencils including every colour except the colour of your soulmate's eyes. (300 points)
  • Notebook that records your soulmate's address at the rate of one character per year. (450 points)
  • Presentation Folder containing copies of every award/certificate your soulmate has won.* (500 points)
  • Marker Pen which will only remain permanently on the skin of your soulmate. (600 points)
  • Post-It Notes: stick a note up at any location and only your soulmate will be able to remove it. (1000 points)
  • Colour-Coded Calender displaying the most significant event of your soulmate's day.** (1400 points)
  • Diary that displays your soulmate's diary entries. (2200 points)

*Personal details, such as name, date of birth, etc, have been removed.

**Yellow indicates a good event, Blue indicates a bad event, Orange indicates a neutral event, Green inicates sickness. A full key is included, and all events are specified on the day that they occur.

MISCELLANEOUS

  • Temporary Tattoos that will match any real tattoos your soulmate has. (450 points)
  • Perfume smelling of your soulmate's favourite scent. (1000 points)
  • Pills that will cure your soulmate of any illness or ailment they have.* (2000 points)

*The illness will transfer from your soulmate to you.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

  • Items cannot be stolen, as it is impossible to remove the from the premises without proper authentication. However, be aware that an attempted theft will result in imprisonment from 15 years to life, in addition to a lifetime ban from soulmate interaction.
  • Fingerprint checks, facial recognition, and your password are required to make a purchase.
  • Points are the only accepted currency here.
  • Points can not be loaned, shared, or exchanged for any other currency.
  • All items purchased from this shop can only be used by the buyer. They will not work for anyone else.
  • None of the items require your soulmate to own a counterpart item.
  • The items will fail to function if your soulmate is deceased.

In absolute awe, Minseok gradually made his way around the shop, throughly reading every label and sign,despite having read them all hundreds of times before. "Wait, I haven't even checked my points balance yet!" He hurried back to the entrance, and placed his hand gently onto the scanner.

KIM MINSEOK

Point Balance: 1047

"I don't believe it! Yesterday I only had 186; this is insane!" Consumed by his excitement, Minseok dashed around the shop, checking and rechecking labels, getting out his calculator to ensure he wasn't going to be disappointed by his lack of points when he scanned the items on the way out. Finally, he selected his items, scanned them, and made his way home, overwhelmed by this incredible day, and the anticipation of showing Sehun his amazing soulmate items.