Puppy Love

A Crazy Little Thing Called LOVE

Bom and Dara sat beside each other and talk about what happened a while ago with the Big Bang members.

Bom: Do you like Jiyong?

Dara: Ummm...

Bom: Tell me the truth, please...

Dara: fine I'll tell you but don't tell anybody besides CL and Minji, ok?

Bom nodded.

Bom: promise I won't tell.

Dara: ......(breaths heavily)......I do have a crush on Jiyong. I mean the first time I saw his face I immediately fall for him. But I think I don't have the qualities or personalities to be his girlfriend.

Bom: We have to do something to let him love you.

Dara: like what?

Bom shows Dara a book called " THE NINE RECIPES OF LOVE ", a book that tells you what to do for the boy you love.

Dara: What? don't tell me Bom that you're going to let me do all these things.

Bom: Come on, you won't lost anything if you just try it, please Dara.

Dara: Fine.

Dara opens the book and read it.

Recipe 1 – A Greek Belief

Go to a place where you can see many stars in the sky, Then use your fingers to draw lines connecting the stars as the abbriviation of your man.

As the classes had dismiss. Bom immediately told CL and Minji about Dara's feelings for Jiyong.

CL & Minji: (jaw dropped)

Dara blushed when she saw CL and Minji's reactions.

They all suddenly freezed when they saw the Big Bang members walking towards them.

Seungri: Hi, why do you look so nervous?

CL: Ummm...Nothing, nothing important.

Daesung: Ok, why don't you girls join us, we're about to walk home, wanna come along?

Minji: Sure, why not? (shaking nervously)

TOP: are you girls ok? you're all acting so differently...

Bom: of course we are ok.

Dara: why don't we start walking..

Taeyang: ok, why don't you girls go first?

Jiyong: Right, ladies first.

Dara: (blushed) Thank you.

While walking, they continued their chatting...

Seungri: Is this your hometown?

CL: yeah, all four of us.

Daesung: this is our hometown too, all five of us.

Their chat ended when they reached their own houses. 2ne1 members lives in one house while Big Bang members lives in their own houses.

They all bid goodbye to each group.