9 Recipes of Love

A Crazy Little Thing Called LOVE

While walking together to school. Dara, CL, Bom, and Minji is talking about their ideal guys.

CL: I'll go first......mine has to be caring, works hard at what he is doing and is a good listener. Your turn Minji.

Minji: I like someone who has a pretty smile, is caring and sincere. Its your turn now Bom.

Bom: I like someone who will only loves me. I don't care about the looks. How about you Dara?

Dara: I really like someone who has toughness within his soft image. Hmmm.. thats all I got.

Meanwhile at school Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri, TOP and Daesung talks about the type of woman that could possibly be their girlfriends in the future.

Jiyong: Ok, lets go by youngest to oldest, Seungri you go first.

Seungri: Me?! Fine, mine will be a woman who has a cute phone voice and a lot of aegyo. I honestly do look a lot at physical appearance. Next is Daesung.

Daesung: I like a woman who likes me and understands my career. I'd like to be able to lean on her for support, and whether she’s older or younger than me, I’d like for her to be able to console me and give me strength when we’re together, thats all I got, Taeyang you go next.

Taeyang: Not fair! Jiyong and I have the same age......fine, I'll go first before Jiyong .I will like someone who is on the same page as me. She needs to be understanding of me and the way I live my life, as well as be wise so I can learn from her. I’d like for her to stimulate me in a way that makes me want to work even harder. Your turn Jiyong.

Jiyong: I will like someone who I will be comfortable with and doesn’t act fake around me. TOP, you're the last one.

TOP: I’d like someone realistic who can direct me to good paths; someone who I can learn from. She needs to be mannerly and respectful towards the adults.

Dara, CL, Bom and Minji was walking at the school's hallway when they bumped into Jiyong, Seungri, Taeyang, TOP and Daesung. Both groups looked up and saw each others' faces. Jiyong and Taeyang immediately had a crush on Dara, and Dara on the other hand had a crush on Jiyong. Dara smiled at Jiyong and Jiyong smiled back at her. Park Bom knows when Dara is in love or not so she knew that Dara has a crush on Jiyong by the way Dara looks at him.

CL: We are really sorry. We didn't mean to bump into you guys, we are really sorry.

Bom: May we know your names? I'm Bom, this is CL, Minji, and that is Dara (points to Dara).

TOP: Nice to meet you. We are sorry too that we bumped into each other, by the way my name is TOP, this is Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, and that is Jiyong (points to Jiyong).

Taeyang: Nice to meet you Dara (offers his hand to Dara).

Dara: Nice to meet you too, all of you. (gave his hand to Taeyang).

Jiyong's happy face turned into a sad face when he saw Dara gave her hand to Taeyang.

Minji: You can let go of her hand now.

Taeyang slowly let go of Dara's hand.

Dara: Hope to see you all soon.

Seungri: We hope so too. Sorry again about what happened a while ago.

CL: It's no big deal. Accidents happens.

Daesung: We'll catch you later.

Minji: Ok.

2ne1: Bye!

Big Bang: Bye!

After they bid goodbye to each other, they all have gone to their own classrooms.

NOTE: Park Bom and Dara are classmates.