A Crazy Little Thing Called LOVE

A Crazy Little Thing Called LOVE

As Dara walked crying, she saw the girlfriend of Jiyong and hugged her.

That night

At Jiyong's house.

Jiyong goes to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

Jiyong looks at the chocolate Dara gave him, Dara didn't know that he kept it.

Jiyong looks at it and smiled as he remember that day.

Jiyong goes to his bedroom and opened a scrapbook.

This scrapbook was full of Dara's pictures. Jiyong spoke to himself while reading it.

1st page was about the day they have met.

Jiyong: I have fallen in love with you since we first met, you were cute that day.

2nd page was about the day they all picked their own clubs.

Jiyong: You picked Theater Club, and I picked Photography Club, it was a good thing that our clubs were connected.

3rd page was about the day Dara was practicing to use cosmetics with the help of Bom, CL,and Minji.

"Flashback"

Bom: How about that for a Snow White, Jiyong?

Jiyong: Still the same, nothings changed.

"End of Flashback"

Jiyong: Did you heared what I said?, I said you looked the same, cute as always.

4th page was about the day of the play for Snow White.

Jiyong: I didn't came to your play that day, we have soccer practice, so I gave you an apple, don't worry I bit it and I'm sure that it has no poison.

5th page was about the day Taeyang confessed to Dara.

Jiyong: When I saw you at the stairs, I was about to tell you what I really felt about you, but I saw Taeyang confessed, so I just told you that I'm just gonna ask you why you were there, it was one of the biggest mistake that I had ever done.

5th page was about the valentines day.

Jiyong: this was the day I gave you the rose that I took care of, for about many days, but I got nervous so I told you that it came from a friend of mine. I regret that. I was stupid, not telling you the truth.

6th page, Jiyong wrote about what happened between him and Dara while at the pool side a while ago.

Jiyong: today you gave me a small white rose, and told me that you love me, I didn't know what to say... you cried when you saw my girlfriend's name on my uniform. right after you left I cried too...because I didn't even say anything to you....

After writing that, Jiyong left his house with the scrapbook. He drove to Dara'shouse and left the scrapbook in front of door.

Jiyong went home.

Dara cried in her bedroom.

Bom knocks on the door three times and then goes inside.

Dara stopped crying.

Bom: Dara, I have something to tell you, it was from your Mom, she said that you have to go to the Philippines, It was kinda emergency, she also said that you're going to stay there for a while.

Dara: What kind of emergency?

Bom: she didn't told me but it sounds important by the way she speaks.

Dara nodded.

Bom: We gonna miss you.

Dara: I gonna miss you too.

Bom and Dara hugged each other.