Her Playlist - Lan Si Chun x Lan Si Luo

KO Drabbles

A/N: I have been wanting to write a Sunnee x Dylan fic, but I had no time for now. Also, Evan x Sunnee is also a ship, and I can only write a short story of them in the drabble. I also have not finished KO5, so I'm not quite sure about how Lan Si Luo and Lan Si Chun treat each other, so please forgive this fan fic if this doesn't really show how Lan Si Luo and Lan Si Chun are in the drama. 

--

 

"Chun? Dad wants to talk to you."

 

Lan Si Luo said the moment he saw her sister at the living. The short haired girl looked at her elder brother. She took off the earphones from her ears, and placed her iPod on the coffee table. "Coming..." she said. She walked past him to go to their father's office. 

 

Lan Si Luo was about to close the door of her room, when he looked at the iPod on the table. Lan Si Chun always had her iPod close to her, and it never leaves her side. It's like the iPod is her twin sister, and that it holds her darkest secret so it must stay within her sight.  But today, she just left it on the table. 

 

Many times, he tried to borrow it, but she  wouldn't let him. "Get your own!" she would always scold him when he tries to take it from her. A smirk formed on his lips as he decided to take a look at it. He took the iPod from the table. He looked through her song list. It was just typical songs a normal teenage girl would listen to. 

 

Then, he looked at her playlist. And there, something caught his eyes. There was a playlist with his name on it and with a broken heart emoji beside it. "She probably made it when she got mad at me..." he thought. He put the earphone on his ear, and listened to the songs on it. 

 

The first was about secret love. About wanting to tell someone their feelings, but couldn't. The second song is about falling in love for the first time, and how scared and happy she is with that new feeling. The third song is about loving someone from afar. He was so close, and yet so far from her reach. And the last song is about deciding to love him in secret. it's about understanding finally she could not love him, but deciding to keeping the feelings to herself.

 

Lan Si Luo paused for a while after hearing those songs. "Is this... is this what she feels for me?" he thought as he listened to her songs. He let out a sigh as he stared at her playlist sadly. They were not biological siblings, but he had always treated her like a real sister. But then, growing up, he felt that he sees her in a different way, not just as a friend or a sister. He's starting to see her in a different light. And he knows he's wrong to think of it that way, so he brushed off  his thought. But seeing her playlist, it made him think about that special feelings he had for her again. 

 

He repeated the last  song, and sat on the couch. He closed his eyes as he listened to the lines in that song that exactly describes what he feels. 

 

You cannot love, my love, I understand

The one you love the most, that spot, when will I be there?

I cannot love, your love is hurt

Therefore I'd rather wait peacefully

 

Lan Si Chun walked to the living room after a talk with their dad. The moment she saw Lan Si Luo listening to her iPod, her face became pale. "Ge!" she shouted, mortified at what his brother did. Lan Si Luo opened his  eyes, and looked at her petrified face. He took the earphones off, and pressed on the pause button. He let out a smirk as he stood up, and walked to her. 

 

"Here you go." he said, handing her her iPod. He find it amusing at how scared she looked the moment she saw the screen. As he made a few steps behind her, he spoke to her again. "And, oh... I think I know why you don't want me to see it. I've seen the  songs on your playlist."  he told her. Lan Si Chun just looked at her withher eyes widended. He looked back, and smiled at her. "And I think I feel the same way for you." he said. Lan Si Chun looked at her iPod. She smiled at him as her cheeks turned pink