First Love

Flower Boyz Cafe

 

 

 

Characters: Younghoon, Song Kira (o/c) and special appearance by Sangyeon.
Brief descriptions: Younghoon and Kira was having fun at amusement park when suddenly Kira saw her first love.

 




"Kira, are we going to amusement park tomorrow?" Younghoon asked Kira who was wiping up the window in their class since it's their turn to clean the class for today.

Kira raised both of her eyebrows to Younghoon who was holding a broom at the moment, "Yeah, of course, why?" She asked.

Younghoon shook his head, "Nothing," He paused, "Just to make sure that you remember your promise," He claimed.

"Yah, Kim Younghoon, are you kidding me?" She passed a death glare to the boy and he just laughed over his reaction.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

The day has come. Younghoon is so excited for today's date. He has been waiting for this moment the most. Both of Younghoon and Kira enjoy adventurous ride and amusement park would be the perfect place for them to enjoy themselves after a week struggling with final exam.

Kira and Younghoon has been friend since forever. Both of their parents know each other, and they even live next to each other's house. So there's no way Kira would break their promise as Younghoon could just climb off the wall and go straight to Kira's room; doesn't need to knock on the main door.

Younghoon decided to wear a simple blue-black checkered shirt along with a white shirt in it other than a black jeans and a white sport shoes to complete his outfit. He walked out from his house with an ease walk. As soon as he get out from his house, he could see Kira is waiting for him infront of her house.

Kira saw Younghoon walked towards her. She took a peek on her watch and it's already 12pm. Younghoon promised her that they will meet each other on 11am. It has been an hour since Kira was standing here like a fool; waiting for the boy. She passed a glare to the boy when she saw he was walking towards her with a light step.

"Hi, Kira," He greeted the girl with a smile.

Kira looked at him with her clenched fist, "Yah, Kim Younghoon, are you really going to be like this?" She asked; getting annoyed with the boy.

"What?" The boy frowned.

"Look at your watch," She said and Younghoon looked at his empty wrist. Seems like he forgot to wear a watch today. Kira rolled her eyes, "It's already noon."

"So?" He raised both of his eyebrows.

"Seriously, Younghoon?"

"What?"

"Just forget about it." She gave up and started to walk.

Younghoon grabbed her wrist, "I'm sorry, okay? I call for taxi and they said they could only reach here on 12pm."

"You could have at least tell me about it. I waited here for an hour long. I thought I'm losing my legs," She whined while stomping her legs on the ground.

"I'm sorry okay," He apologized while ruffling the girl's hair, "Stop pouting, you look so cute," His compliment makes the girl went blush, "And you're blushing," He pinched her red cheeks.

"Let's go now," Kira wrapped her arms around Younghoon's as they waited for the taxi to arrive, "Yah, when will the taxi arrive?" The boy shrugged to the question as he stared on his dark screen phone.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

As soon as they arrived the amusement park, Younghoon went to buy the tickets for both of them. Kira was waiting for him at the back of the line since she didn't really want to bother the boy. If she ever stand beside him while he's buying something, Younghoon would ask too many things to her as if he didn't know anything when obviously he knows everything. It's just Younghoon and his childish acts.

"Here," Younghoon passed the ticket to Kira who was waiting for him, "Let's go," He lent his hand to the girl; asking her to hold his hand so he won't lost her in the crowd. Kira grabbed his hand with an obvious red blush on her cheeks, "You're blushing again," He teased the girl.

And as usual, Kira would just roll her eyes and passed a glare to the boy, "What do you want to do first?" Kira asked the boy.

"I'm hungry," He put his other hand on his stomach. He woke up late so he didn't grab his breakfast yet, "Can we go and eat something first?" Younghoon asked.

Kira shrugged, "I'm okay with that," She said, "But I'm going to wait for you there," Kira pointed out to a place where it's fill with flowers around with some benches and mini tables for people to sit and relax themselves after having fun.

Younghoon nodded his head, "Sure, I'll go and grab something then," He said, "What do you want to eat though?" He asked the girl and Kira just shrugged, "Okay, I'll buy you anything," Younghoon said as he could understand the gesture given by Kira. It's actually means, 'anything you want to buy'. 18 years of friendship, sure teach him a lot about the girl.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

Kira was waiting for Younghoon to buy some food at the place she mentioned before. She looked around to see various types of flowers around her where remind her of something. Her first love. The first love she met at the garden in her school. He appeared between flowers while Kira was so busy taking pictures of the flowers.

"Kira?" Someone called for her name. She turned around to see... it's her first love, "Hey it's really you," The boy looks so excited to see the girl here. He took a sit infront of her.

"Sunbae," She startled to see him here. Out of many place she could see him, why here though? "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Just having fun," He answered, "Are you alone?" He asked the girl when there's no one around her. 

Kira simply nodded her head. She had no idea on how she should react infront of the boy who was older than her by a year. It has also been a year since the last time she saw the boy whom graduated last year. The situation went awkward for the next 10 minutes before Younghoon comes and save them.

"Sangyeon hyung?" Younghoon lost his smile when he saw the boy. He knows him well. Sangyeon and him was in the same club back then when Sangyeon was still in school. He could see an obvious nervous expression on Kira's face.

Sangyeon frowned to see Younghoon there. Only after a few seconds, he realized what was happening here, "Ah, you're with Kira, huh?" He asked, "Then, I think I should get going." He tried to leave the place when suddenly Kira stopped him.

"You could join us if you want," The words from Kira's mouth just make she received a glare from Younghoon.

"No, it's okay, I'll go first," He said as he realized the stare given by Younghoon to him. He knows that Younghoon likes Kira and he also knows that Kira likes him. But to be honest, he never has any feelings towards the girl. Not even a little bit feelings exist for her.

Sangyeon leave the place and Younghoon replaced Sangyeon's seat, "Yah, he rejected you, remember?"

The girl shrugged, "He is still my first love, you know that right?" She said.

First love, huh? If they're about to talk about first love here, what will Younghoon's first love would be? The first love he has been hiding all of these times because he was afraid that it might drift them apart.

Younghoon always thought that he felt comfortable with her existence. He wouldn't want more than that but he's totally wrong about it. He needs more than that. He wants the girl to be more than just a friend to him. He needs her to stay by his side as his girlfriend not just as a friend.

"First love, huh? What a joke?" He let out a suspicious smile to the girl, "Is first love ever exist in the world?" He muttered under his breath.

"Yah, Younghoon, what is wrong with you?" She could detect the change in Younghoon's as soon as she talked about 'first love'.

Younghoon sighed, "I don't know, okay?" He paused, "I just don't know." He got no answer for her question. He should be honest by now but he knows he couldn't. He didn't want to change anything between them, not for now.

Younghoon passed the sandwich he bought to Kira. The girl took it and opened the package, "I think you gave me the wrong one," She showed the sandwich with tomato in it to Younghoon. Younghoon smiled, "Sorry," He took the sandwich and passed the other one to the girl.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

"Thank you for today," Kira said to the boy.

"No problem," He answered it, "Go in."

Kira nodded her head. She took a step forward but turned her head around to Younghoon, "Why?" He asked. Kira passed a smile to the boy before planted a peck on his cheeks. Then, she quickly make her way into the house.

"Did she just kiss me?" Younghoon could feel that his whole body is burning up at the moment because of the sudden kiss from the girl. It's the first time, for a girl to kiss him; even if it's on the cheeks.

Suddenly Kira came out back from the gate of her house, "I like you too, Kim Younghoon," Younghoon frowned to hear the confession from her, "I said I like you too," She said and winked to him before really going into the house.

Younghoon stood there for a long time before he could process all the infos given by the girl and finally let out a smile, "I like you too, Kim Younghoon," He muttered the same words said by the girl, "Cutie," He giggled before started to walk into his house.

 

[1636 words]