Ch 54

The Villain

Taekwoon, Jaehwan, Hongbin, and Sanghyuk walk together toward the school as usual. But, today they are not arrive at the school as usual. But, they were in an abandon building with their hands are tied. Kneeling side by side as they look at the men who caught them. Their face have been full with bruise and small cut because they are fighting. They almost win but one of them point the gun toward them that make they stop fighting. 

"What do you want from us?" Ask Taekwoon as he glare at the men.

"You know what," reply Mr Kim as he walk toward them. When they saw that man they immediately move closer as they glare at him. Mr Kim sit on the chair in front them as he glare at them. 

"No, we don't. We don't even know you," said Taekwoon honestly. His words make Mr Kin angry and slap him hardly.

"You don't know me but I know you. Hakyeon dare to fight me just because of you, Jaehwan. You and that girl. He should just follow my order like a good boy but he's not," Mr Kim glare at Jaehwan angrily when he remember back what Hakyeon has do, giving him this big problems and troubles.

"Because he's not a dog. He's not someone who like to take anyone order," reply Taekwoon that earn another slap. 

"You really searching for death, boy. I don't have any plan for you actually. Your mistake is just you are there with them when I want to kidnap them. But, its look like you really want to die with your friends," Mr Kim grab Taekwoon's hairs harshly before he sit back on the chair. Well, he does not know Taekwoon's relationship with Hakyeon. He just thought that boy is only his friend. Nothing more.

"Then you, Sanghyuk. You should be dead. My men try to kill you many times, but there always someone help you. And Soohyun, that ungrateful girl. How dare she betray me. I'll show her what will I do when she dare to do that. I will kill you and make her suffer. She think I can't find other people that she love. I know she like you from the first time I give her the order," Mr Kim look at Sanghyuk.

"And for you, you are Wonshik's boyfriend right? Well, you are beautiful. I think I will keep you for me. When I get tired of you, I'll kill you," Mr Kim hold Hongbin's chin up and look at him with a smirk on his face. Hongbin pull back his face as he glare at him, feel disgust on what he thinking.

"Ready with the camera," Mr Kim look at one of his men. He nod his head before he take out a camera. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk recognise him. It the same man who kidnap them before. The leader who almost kill them before if not because of the mystery N and Ravi.

"Smile for the camera because I will record every moment of your death. And then I will sent your body to them. Let them know how cruel I am," said Mr Kim as he take the gun and walk toward the boys. He walk around them before he stop behind Sanghyuk.

"Lets start with you. This present is for the betrayer Soohyun," Mr Kim point the gun at Sanghyuk's head. 

"No. Stop it," shout Taekwoon with the others as they look at the gun worriedly. 

"Good bye Sanghyuk," He look at the shaking boy as he smirk. 'Bang!' Loud sound can be heard echo in the building. Red blood start dripping down. The boys start screaming with their wide eyes.