Ch 50

The Villain

"I would like to announce that my daughter will be married soon with a young fine boy. The wedding will be done in two month later after they finish their school. I know they still young. But, I'm sure they can be mature together and live in love forever. I hope all of you will pray for their happiness forever," said Mr Han as he hold Nayoung's hand tightly.

She give a forced smile at her father. While Hakyeon and Mr Han give each other meaningful smile. Jaehwan look down as he can feel the tears start to form in his eyes.

"I know all of you are curious on my daughter's future husband. And the lucky boy is my friend's son, Lee Jaehwan. Please come here, son," said Mr Han as he open his arm to gesture the shock boy to get on the stage.

"Hurry go. Don't just stand here," said Wonshik as he push that boy. Jaehwan walk toward the stage as he swallow hardly. He suddenly feel nervous on the attention he get from the guests. He can see Nayoung also look shock yet happy as she look at him. Mr Han look at the boy and his daughter lovingly. As he put their hands together, he can see Nayoung look at him with happy smile and happy tears. Different from the forced smile before.

Hakyeon can see Mr Kim look shock with the announcement. He glare at Mr Han and Hakyeon angrily. What is going on? What happen? Nayoung should be married with Hakyeon, not that poor boy. He clenched his fist as he feel angry and regret. Regret to not kill that boy before. He should kill that boy. He should able to kill that boy if not because of the mystery boys.

"Welcome to my family, Jaehwan," said Mr Han to Jaehwan before he look at the guests back.

"As all of us know, this company was build by me with help from my friend. I really hope that I can pay back his kindness to me and my family. He the one who help me until I can achieve what I earn right now. After his death, I though I would never able to pay him back. But, gladly to know I still can do something to help his son. Tonight, we not only will celebrate this company's anniversary but also for my friend, Cha Hyunsik. Cha Hakyeon, I'm happy to know that our company will collaborate in the next projects. So, for our future," Mr Han take two glasses and give one of it to Hakyeon.

"For Han Corporation," Mr Han raise his glass and look at the guests. All of them raise their glass to as they cheering too.

"Please enjoy this party," said Mr Han before he smile at his daughter and his future son in law who look so happy.