Ch 41

The Villain

"You two are definitely rude," said Hakyeon as his eyes still looking at the tablet. He can see from the cctv record what actually happen. The workers are in immerse talking and looking at some y girls when they bump to Mr Lee. 

"No, we're not," reply the worker. Hakyeon smirk before he give back the tablet to the manager.

"Fired them," said Hakyeon as he look at the workers.

"What? Who are you to do that? You don't know anything about us? We are close with the owner of this hotel," yell one of the workers as he show unsatisfy face.

"They work here because of Mr Kim. They are his friend's son," whisper the manager.

"Sorry to say, but this hotel is mine. Not Mr Kim. I don't want lazy and rude workers like you. You bring no good for this hotel. I don't want to risk this hotel's reputation for useless people like you two. So, right now, both of you are fired. Now leave this hotel and learn some manner," said Hakyeon as he smirk at the workers.

"As what sir Hakyeon said, you two can leave this hotel immediately," said the manager as he point at the door. The workers look so angry.

"You think we want to work here so bad? No need to fire us, we resign. Lets go," said the worker before he leave the hotel.  Not before he push a vase on a table as he walk out from the hotel.

"We'll pay for this humilation. Just wait," said the other one before he follow his friend.

"You should tell me about them, hyung," said Hakyeon as he look at the manager.

"I though you know about it. I though Mr Kim already discuss with you before he give the job to them," reply the manager as he rub his neck.

"Of course he not. You know how he is, right," said Hakyeon before he look at Mr Lee.

"I'm sorry for what happen," Hakyeon give ninety degree bow to the man.

"Its... its okay. I'm guilty too to not looking when I walk," said Mr Lee as he bow slightly to Hakyeon.

"Well, for my apologies, please let me treat you something. Hyung, please bring Mr Lee to our restaurant and give him anything that he want," said Hakyeon to the manager.

"Its okay sir Hakyeon. I just need to wait for Mr Jung here," said Mr Lee as he shake his head.

"Just call me Hakyeon. And I need to do something for what happen just now. So, please don't reject my offer. By the way, I think Mr Jung will go back home late as he meeting with his friends right now," Hakyeon try to ease Mr Lee's heart. Hakyeon look at the manager that make he understand it.

"Lets go, Mr Lee," said the manager before he lead the man to their restaurant. 

"I don't know you own this hotel?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boy.

"Well, you never ask," reply Hakyeon as he smile at the boy.

"Oh, its already eleven. I need to go guys. Bye," Sanghyuk fastly leave the boys and go to his car to wait for his date.

"Its look like only we two left here. How about if I show you how nice the room in this hotel?" Ask Hakyeon as he put his arms around Taekwoon's waist and pull him closer.

"I would like to sleep there too. Can I?" Ask Taekwoon ily that make Hakyeon can't wait anymore.