end .

the boy with the silent voice

The day comes Jeno was dreading, the day he would have to share his cute and adorable Renjun. 

 

 

The pitiful looking boy is now covered in layers of blankets, looking some what like a burrito. Sadly, contemplating his life choices. Overdramatic yes, but knowing his family and friends they would just start fawning over his Renjun, cooeing over him, hogging all the attention. Jeno's eye twitches a bit at the thought. 

 

 

Jeno stuffs his face in his pillow, hoping he can keep day dreaming of Renjun ignoring the fact he could just confess his undying love to Renjun but someone as angelic as Renjun with him? Jeno couldn't take the chance of ruining the pure and innocent friendship between the two. 

 

 

Now, Jeno would much rather bring Renjun over to his house, only to have his family and friends fawning over him then at their secret place, the garden. It was their favourite little hiding spot and only theirs, the bear thought of sharing that pisses the already pissed off boy. Jeno. 

 

 

 "Oh ."

 

 

Lee Jeno almost got a heartattack. Renjun's hair is now a soft blonde and the heart struck boy thinks he looks more like a prince now. Which is very, very distracting to Jeno. 

 

"Hehe do you like my hair? My class president made me change it to a more neutral colour sigh." 

 

Jeno just nods and walks towards Renjun, clumsily falling a few times. 

 

'What a prince..'

 

Renjun seems unusually bubbly and talkative today but Jeno doesn't mind. Seeing this different, yet very cute side of Renjun is endearing and slows the process of him asking the question of the century. 

 

 

 

Jeno continues to listen to Renjun babbling about how he almost got detention after months of hiding at the back of the classroom, as the class president was not a fan of his neon, bright hair. His heart kind of swells with pride Renjun could talk so freely with him now without being so shy and stuttering over his words. 

 

 

 

Without a second thought Jeno blurts out 

"Would you like to meet my family and friends? They've been dying to meet you." 

 

Renjun looks shocked, his innocent eyes widen and a evident blush seems to take over the cutie's face. Renjun only nods still a little shocked and confused why but nonetheless agrees to go over to his house.  

 

It was a long and agonisingly  awkward bus ride to Jeno’s house, the poor boy already regretting his decision to introduce his sweet, innocent and naive angel to his parents and oh not his overly affectionate older brother Taeyong- god no. Taeyong would be all over Renjun. Jeno’s eye twitches out of habit again. 

 

After several minutes of awkward silence, the now blonde fairy, Renjun asks 

“So why does your parents want to meet me?”  

          Jeno laughs, his voice obviously strained, his hands turn clammy. Jeno who was completely in prepared for this question blurred out    

                      “Ughh because my grades are completely falling apart because I’m always meeting up with you- and I would rather die than share you with anyone else. Wow I’m so selfish- probably because I love you and-“                                               Jeno gets interrupted while he was babbling on by Renjun, who suddenly takes his lithe hands to Jeno’s face, his pretty lips which magically molded against his. Jeno’s eyes are wide open the whole time, in love with the feeling of his intoxicatingly sweet and soft lips against his own. Jeno’s cheeks a dusty red in comparison to Renjun’s who sits there- a ghost of a sweet smile graces his already angelic face. Jeno thinks he looks quite beautiful in this moment. A few sweet but salty tears fall off Jeno’s face because if this  aching feeling in his heart when Renjun smiles at him is love- he would love him a thousand times more. 

Renjun smiles out of pure happiness and wipes away the love struck boy’s tears away with his rather warm hands.

                   The pretty fairy (in Jeno’s words) pokes out his tongue at Jeno playfully and says                                             “Took you long enough dummy- I love you too” 

 

 

renjunqt note - hello sorry if I disappointed you lol but I’ll be making an extra chapter where Renjun actually meets his parents and Taeyong  :)