part 2 .

the boy with the silent voice

Since meeting Huang Renjun, a wallflower you could say, life was bliss. Ignorantly bliss. Jeno's grades were suffering, every free minute of the day he would spend with Renjun resulting in his grades hitting rock bottom. Now, Jeno didn't mind one bit or cared for the matter, even if he tried, all he could ever think of was Renjun.

 

 

Daydreaming about his pretty smile, the cute crooked smile which was adorable, his fluffy red hair which would shine in the sun and sometimes fall at his eyes when he became shy under Jeno's intense stare.

 

 

But the love struck boy couldn't look away. He would notice when he closed his eyes under the suns rays, his eyelashes- more like his entire being glowed, shimmered. The way Renjuns long, pretty eyelashes would curl up and his pretty, pink lips which smiled at him was breathetaking.

 

 

But Jeno really loved Renjun's voice when he spoke, Jeno would sigh and nod, his heart breaking a little each day because how could such an angel not know how soft and angelic his voice was. 

 

 

 

This is what Lee Jeno, fanboy of Renjun, would think about constantly throughout the day. So no wonder his grades were falling apart and when his mother saw his report card for the first term, she screamed then fainted. A little over dramatic and extra, but it ran in the family.

 

 

 

"LEE JENO GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

 

 

Lee Jeno was squirming, his eyes darting from one corner of his living room to the next, his eyes pleading to his father to help him. But sadly, his father just gave him the 'I told you so' look and kept reading his daily Kardashians News. 

 

 

 

Suddenly Jeno's mother bluntly declared

 

 

"Your grades are horrible- well they've always been horrible but they're worse than horrble now, and you're so secretive, going out straight after school to I DON'T KNOW WHERE- YOU COULD BE SELLING PLANTS FOR ALL I KNOW. GREAT IM STRESSED- YOU CAN SEE MY WRINKLES SEE HONEY LOOK AT MY-" 

 

 

 

"OKAY MOTHER CALM DONE, I CAN EXPLAIN!"

 

 

 

Abruptly, Jeno's mother's whole demeanor changed as she sat down calmly on the sofa with a 'well get on with it before I strangle you' face. Jeno took a large sigh and blurted loudly 

 

 

"SoIkindareallylove-likethisboyImetcalledRenjuninthegarden and he's adorable but I can only meet him in the garden and-"

 

 

Jeno is then rudely abruptly stopped by his mother while she says in a all too happy tone. 

 

 

"Well why don't you bring him home so we can meet this Renjun cutie?" 

 

 

All hell breaks loose and Jeno has a mental break down in his mind. He doesn't want to share his Renjun.

 

 

 

I'll update part 3 later my dudes. 

 

​​​