Lay Your Head On Me

Colour of love (Neo Drabble)

' He has cold heart. '

' His stare really scary.'

' Don't play with him '

' He will hit you if you don't listen to him '

That what people around him said.Yeah, people can be over sometime. But Hakyeon know, Taekwoon not that strong, not cold, not scary as people said. 

Hakyeon never see Taekwoon cried. Even when he fall from tree, he never show his emotion. He standing up like nothing happen although he knee was bleeding so hard and his arm was break. Even when people keep talk bad about him, treat his like he never exist in their surrounding,he never seem like he care. But Hakyeon know. He know everything.

" Taekwoon ah, lets play together," Hakyeon pull Taekwoon hand to join his game. Taekwoon emotionless follow Hakyeon step. 

" Yah, Hakyeon , don't invite him. What if he hit us if we don't listen to him?" One of Hakyeon friend whisper to him. " Don't worry, he will never do that"

Suddenly a ball flying into Taekwoon direction and hit Taekwoon head. Taekwoon fall down and hold his head. He stare at the kids that kick that ball. He want to give the ball back but the kids already running away crying. Scared of Taekwoon stare.

" See, i told you. We scared to play with him," Hakyeon shake his head. He reassured everything will be okay. But nobody agree with him and start playing between themselves. 

" Sorry Taekwoon ah. They said they have enough people so we don't need to join them." Hakyeon give awkward smile. 

" Okay." Taekwoon said.

Taekwoon take step back and turn around leaving Hakyeon.

Hakyeon stare his back. He know, inside those cold attitude, there were something hidden inside it. 

Pain.

But he never showing it. Never show his true emotion.Hakyeon keep staring at Taekwoon back until he dissappear from his sight. 


***
Tonight seem so calm. The star shining so brightly. Everyone look happy with those scenery. But not for Hakyeon after he was forced to stay at school because he was failed in his exam, so as a punishment he need to study till night. 

" Aish, why i need to stay at this school until this late? Not like i'll be pass in exam."

Hakyeon mumbling alone. Suddenly he feel someone watching him from far. He quickly his step and hold his bag really tight. His heart beating so fast. 

He keep running until he lost his breath."Omg, i should exercise more after this," Hakyeon catch his breath while holding a wall.
 

"Arghhh," Hakyeon scream when someone touch his shoulder.

"Shhh. Its me, Taekwoon."

Hakyeon sigh as he release his breath. 

" What are you doing here? Wait, are you waiting for me?" Hakyeon smirk and raise his eyebrow. 

" Yes,"

" W..w..what?"

Hakyeon don't expect Taekwoon actually waiting for him. He just want to tease Taekwoon. He laugh awkwardly. 

" But why? Do you have something to talk with me?" Taekwoon nodded expressionless. 

" About what?" Hakyeon don't get the answer from Taekwoon because he already walk and leave Hakyeon behind.

Hakyeon running beside Taekwoon and tilted his head looking at him.

He notice something. That cold eyes. Its not here instead all he saw was a lonely eyes. He wondering, did something happen? He never see Taekwoon become like this.

" Hakyeon ah,"

" Ah, what?" Hakyeon wake up from his daydream.

" Did you hate me?"

" Of course not. Why you asking me like that?"

" Nothing," 

Hakyeon not satisfied with Taekwoon answer. He walk in front Taekwoon and stretch his arm. Try to stop Taekwoon from walking. 

" Yah, you better tell me the truth, i know something must happen to you."

" I said nothing," Taekwoon push Hakyeon aside but suddenly car coming from nowhere and almost hit Hakyeon. 

Taekwoon surprise with that incident and pull Hakyeon in his arm. But do unbalanced, both of them fall on each other.

" Woon ah, are you okay?" 

" I'm okay, don't worry,"

Taekwoon try to standing but fall back holding his knee. Hakyeon look at his knee.

" Your knee is bleeding, do you not realized it?" Hakyeon scream in horror. 

" Omg, what should i do? What should i do?" Hakyeon don't know what to do with current situation. "Oh, ambulance, we need to call an ambulance." Hakyeon put out his phone and start dialing. But suddenly, Taekwoon take the phone from Hakyeon hand.

" No need, i'm okay." Taekwoon reassure that he is okay. He walk leaving Hakyeon behind. 
Hakyeon can see Taekwoon walk in limp. He know Taekwoon actually in pain. But Taekwoon will never show it. He sigh. 

Hakyeon running in front of Taekwoon and sit. He genture Taekwoon to get into his back.

" Yah, hurry up, i will give you a piggyback. I know your knee hurt badly. " 

" I said i fine,"

" Yah, don't be stuborn, i said get on me right now or i will never speak with you again in the rest of my life," Hakyeon stern with his word. 

Taekwoon don't have any choice. Actually he can endure the pain. But after heard Hakyeon warning, he scared. Scared if Hakyeon really meant what he said. He cannot losing his only friend. 

" Taekwoon ah, i know why you asking me those question," Hakyeon said, looking in front without any expresssion. Taekwoon surprise by Hakyeon word. He low his head.

"You must think a lot about your surrounding right?"

" What are you talking about?"

" I know you hurt, i know what actually in your mind,"

" I...i..,"

" Its okay, Taekwoon ah, just tell me, i want to know from your own mouth," Hakyeon said.

But he don't get any respond from Taekwoon.

He laugh silently.

' What i'm thinking about?'

' He will never show his true emotion to other people, what make i think he will do it for me '

" Forget it Taekwoon ah, just forget abo-"

" Its hurt," Hakyeon suddenly stop his step when Taekwoon said something.

" Its really hurt,"

Taekwoon not blind nor deaf. He know everything that happen around him. He know people scared of him. He know some people don't want to play with Hakyeon because Hakyeon was his friend. 

Hurt, he feel that. Sometimes he wonder why they treat he like that. He not bad people as people say. Its just he really don't know how to show his feeling toward people.  

" I don't know why they treat me like that,"  Hakyeon want to look into Taekwoon face but cancelled it after feel his back already wet.

' He crying?' 

" What actually i do?" 

" Why they look at me like i'm a weird person," Taekwoon said hiding his face into Hakyeon back leaving a tear stained into his shirt.

He just pretending.
Pretending everything will be okay.
Pretending to be strong.
Pretending that he don't care about his surrounding.
Tonight, he lost. He lost in his battle. But he somehow feel relieve. 

" Taekwoon ah, you still have me, you don't need to be strong when you with me." Hakyeon smile silently " Don't worry about others, you can always lay your head on me,"

Now he know why  star shining so brightly tonight.

* Sorry for my english..