Love Is Beautiful (Part 2)

Colour of love (Neo Drabble)

" Goodbye hyung, Wonshik is already waiting for me outside,see you tomorrow."Jaehwan waved to Taekwoon before running out from that cafe. 

" Yah, don't be late for tomorrow." Taekwoon tried to talk to Jaehwan before he realise Jaehwan already lost from his sight." Aish,that kids,"

 He changed his clothes and started pack his belonging into his bag. He really tired like hell today since many customer comes to their cafe and make he really regret working there. 

He decide to walking home because he really don't have a mood to taking any transportation beside his house not really far from his work place. 
While walking he keep thinking about Hakyeon and decide to ask Hakyeon about his problem. 

He enter the key to open the door. 

" Hakyeon ah, where are you?" Taekwoon call for Hakyeon but no responde. Since he really tired, he decide to sleep and will talk with Hakyeon after he wake up.

Without changing his clothes, he fall asleep.

Suddenly he feel someone shake his body. He groan. Too lazy to open his eyes.

" Taekwoon ah, wake up, why you sleep without changing your clothes? Its dirty. Go shower first." Hakyeon keep shaking Taekwoon in order to make he wake up.

" Hakyeon, where have you been? I thought you was tired today." Taekwoon open his eyes and yawning. But Hakyeon don't say anything and keep stare at Taekwoon.

 " Why?" 

" Nothing, i just want to look at your face."

" But why?"

" Taekwoon, can i ask you something?"

" Hmm?"

" If one day i leave you, what will you do?"

" Why are you asking? Where you want to go?"

" Just answer me,"

" You weird. But nevermind,i will answer your question,"

"......"

" I will... i will...i will be really happy. Because i will never listen your sarcasm toward me, i will never listen to your nag, and more importantly i will really free without you. Hahhaha," Taekwoon laughing and start to dancing. But then, he stopped when he saw Hakyeon gloomy expression. 

" Hey, i'm just kidding okay? Why you being serious like this?"

" What if i tell you, i going to die?" 

" What do you means?"

" What if, i'm actually have a disease that cannot be cured and i don't have more time to live?"

"....."

Taekwoon stare at Hakyeon and want to say something but suddenly, Hakyeon laughing. " Got you, hahaha. Serve your right Jung Taekwoon,"
Taekwoon roll his eyes when he saw Hakyeon laugh until his eyes start forming tear.

" Yah, don't make such make joke again."

" But, how dare you said you will be happy when im gone?"

" I'm just kidding okay? Of course i will sad if i lose you. But please Cha Hakyeon, don't make joke like that again,"

" Alright alright, i will never do that again."

" And please Hakyeon ah, i want you to always be honest with me. Never lied to me."

" Of course i am, when i ever lied to you?"

" Then can you tell me what in that envelope?" Taekwoon finger point into Hakyeon drawer. Hakyeon look into direction and shocked. 

"What do you mean?" Hakyeon try to hide his nervous voice. " What envelope?"

Taekwoon stand up and go to Hakyeon's drawer to take the envelope but before he could do that, Hakyeon faster. He hide the envelope behind his back. Taekwoon frown. " Jaehwan saw you crying at hospital and you were holding this envelope. I want you to tell me the truth Hakyeon, what actually you hiding from me?"

" Ah, actually this is my health result. You already know that i'm always tired these days right?" Taekwoon nod and keep staring at Hakyeon. " And how the result?"

" Of course i'm okay, doctor say that i'm just too stressed and i need to rest more,"

" But,why are you crying?"

" It because-because i too happy. I thought i'm going to died." Hakyeon smiling.  Taekwoon breath as he relief thay his friend is all fine. He laugh with Hakyeon." You worried about me?"

" Of course i'm worried, i thought you...,"

" I am what?"

" I thought you will leave me, you always acting different toward me and i'm really worried."

" Thank you, Taekwoon"

"For what?"

"Because you worried about me,"

" Of course i'm worried, you know i love you right?" Hakyeon smiling when he heard that word from Taekwoon that he start to tear.

" Don't cry, i hate see you crying, smiling more Hakyeon ah,"  Taekwoon use his hand to wipe away Hakyeon tear and hug him. 


" Hakyeon, i'm going to work, take care and don't forget to eat." Taekwoon said and wear his shoes. He look at his watch and realising that he already late. Hakyeon chuckle seeing Taekwoon like that. " Yah, don't worry about me, just go, you already late." 

Taekwoon smiling and start running to his work place. He really happy today because he already got his answer last night. He really worried about Hakyeon but since Hakyeon already tell he is fine, he believe it. He know Hakyeon will never lies to him.

Taekwoon back home early because suddenly he had stomachache and his boss give him a emergency leave. He open the door and landed at sofa. His eyelid feel really heavy but he need to take shower first because he don't want Hakyeon start to nag at him like last night. After he take shower, he feel like to eat something. He go to kitchen and try to find something to eat but he got nothing. He sigh, then he got an idea.

' Hakyeon always keep his snack in his room. Maybe if i just take one he will not notice ' 

Taekwoon grinning alone and go to Hakyeon room and open his door.

' Where are you hiding those snack Cha Hakyeon,' 

He start looking into Hakyeon cupboard but he did not find anything. Then he take step into Hakyeon drawer.

' I hope he not angry, i'm just want to find a snack, not steal his thing'

Taekwoon open Hakyeon drawer and find ramyeon that Hakyeon hiding for himself. Taekwoon so happy that he laughing by himself.

" Woah, how dare you keep this food by yourself Cha Hakyeon. Lucky i'm genius enough to check your room." Taekwoon proud by himself. He take out that ramyeon, but then he notice something. Envelope. 

' Should i open it and see it by myself. Hakyeon don't even let me read it last night '

' But why i have bad feeling about this? Should i see it?'

Taekwoon debate with himself, but after a while he decide to open it. 

Taekwoon open his eyes and trying to read it for so many times. He can't believe it.

' Cha Hakyeon, '

' Brain Cancer stage four'

Taekwoon feel like his world is become dark. His heart beating so hard. His breath become short. His hand keep trembling and the envelope he hold fall in his leg. 

His leg finally giving in and he falls on he knee. Taekwoon bitting his lips in order to bear his tear from falling, but he fail. He sad, of course he sad, but he also feel dissapointed that Hakyeon lied to him.

' Why you doing this Hakyeon? '

' Why you keep lying to me?'

' Why you don't tell me the truth,'

' I'm really dissapointed of you Hakyeon, you said you love me, you need me but why?'

' Why can't you be honest with me? You're really selfish Cha Hakyeon.'

Taekwoon wipe his tear angrily and place the envelope to original place. But then he find something inside the drawer. 

' Cha Hakyeon, Diary,'

He open the book and start reading. 

24 March.

Today my head feel really hurt. I feel like it gonna explode anytime. The painkiller doesn't help me so much. Taekwoon ah, please help me, i don't want to died. i'm really scared.

27 March.

I think Taekwoon notice about my condition. He keep asking me wheather i'm okay or not. Hahaha, he flustered with me because i keep make a fun of him. I love when he become like that. See he smiling can decreased my pain i guess. xD Ahh, i really want go to amusement park this Sunday. it has been a while since we come to the Seoul. I will ask Taekwoon to go with me. I want to created a fun memories with him before i'm gone.

28 March

Today Taekwoon want me to honest with him about my condition. But i cannot tell him the truth because i know he will really sad if he know. I can't let it happen. I don't want see sad Taekwoon before i'm gone. I want my memories full of him smiling and laughing instead of crying because of me. I know how it feel when you lose someone. I don't want he feel the same too. I'm sorry Taekwoon, i had to lie because i really love you. I just can't bear if i ever saw you crying because of me. I just can't.

Taekwoon closed the book and he walked away from Hakyeon room without any expression.

 

..........................................................................................................

" Hakyeon ah, wake up," Taekwoon shake Hakyeon body. " Taekwoon ah, why you wake me up? I have no class today," Hakyeon yawning while cutely rubbing his eyes.

" We going to have fun today Hakyeon. So wake up and quickly washed yourself"

Hakyeon sit in the car and asking Taekwoon. " Where are we going Taekwoon ah? I thought you had to work today because you say you cannot to take leave,"

" My boss giving me special holiday, and i want to use it with you," Taekwoon smiling while looking at his phone"Where should we go first? Amusement park? What do you think about that Hakyeon?" 

" Yes, i really want to go that place. Lets go Taewoon ah." Hakyeon excited like a little kid and clap his hand.

Taekwoon laughing looking that scene,

' I know i can't do anything about your pain Hakyeon ah, but i want you to be happy. Like you, i also want you to be happy with me. If you can acting okay with me, so do i. I'm also a good actor you know. I will respect your decision to keep your disease as a secret. I'll wait until you really ready to telling me. I hope you can be strong Hakyeon. I'll always support you from behind. And i will always stay by your side until forever'

' I promise'

 

The End...