I'm here with you (Part 2)

Colour of love (Neo Drabble)

Hakyeon wake up early today. He get up and shower. Today is his mother birthday. Every years,he never miss to celebrate his mother birthday. He will get up early to baked cake for his mother and wake up his mother with give kiss on her forehead. Since Mr Cha always busy with his work, its only two of them celebrating it.

This years is no exception, although his mother already gone, he still baked cake for her. Except he never got chance to kiss his mother like before. His tear start to falling as he recall the memories with his mother. 

' I really miss you, omma,'

*Ting

He wipe his tear on his cheek and pull out the cake from oven. 

After he finish all his work,he go to his room and wear a nice clothes. He take the cake that he leave on kitchen and put in the box. 

As he want to get out, his father calling for him.

" Cha Hakyeon, come here," 

Hakyeon can see his father is in bad mood. He pretend he don't hear his father and keep walking.

" Cha Hakyeon!!" His father calling him with a louder voice.

Hakyeon look at his father, annoying.

" What? "

" I heard from someone that you hit Mr.Lee's son in your school. It is true?"

" You mean Lee Junki? It must be Taekwoon report at you right? Yes, i hit him yesterday. Why? Its not of your business."

" What do you means its not my business? I'm your father and of course that matter for me."

"Father? Hahaha, don't make me laugh. Since when? You hate me anyway."

" What do you means? I never hate you Hakyeon ah."

" Enough with all talking,i'm late." Hakyeon ignore his father presence and walk away but his father pull his arm trying to stop him. Hakyeon grunt annoyance.

" What again? I told you i'm late."

" No,i want you to stay at home today, as a punishment for your behaviour in your school. "

" You think i will follow your order? Never." 

" Cha Hakyeon, i'm not raising you to be insolent like this."

" Raising me? What do you mean by that? I thought you already abandon me when you always with your new wife and your new son. I still can't forget how you always come home late. I know,you actually not from office. I saw you at restaurant that day. With that woman. And i don't want omma know about that and sad so i keep my mouth off. Why you lying to her? Why you lying to me? You know my heart really hurt when you start to change your behavior toward me since that day?" Hakyeon sobbing in his talking. But he still continue.

" I hate you. I hate that woman. Because of you two,Omma gone. I hope you two will died harshly."

Mr Cha widened his eyes as Hakyeon keep talking.

Taekwoon wake up in shock from his sleep after he heard some noise. He wear his shirt in hurry and open the door his room. He can hear noise thing like people have a fight at downstair. He takes his step and he got surprise when he saw Mr Cha almost slap Hakyeon face. 

" You want to slap me? Then just do it. Its not like you never slap me anyway." Hakyeon give his face to his father. He keep glare at his father. Mr Cha stood still. He put his hand down and walk away.

Hakyeon take his cake as he eyes meet with Taekwoon. He smirk. " You must really happy right? Telling appa about my trouble in school. You really want to be his only son right?" 

"What are you talking ab...," Taekwoon try to say something to him,but Hakyeon cut it.
" You know what? I'll make your wish become true. So after this you don't have to worried about your position in this house." Hakyeon open the door and leave. 

Leaving Taekwoon with his confuse feeling. He still can't understand why Hakyeon talk like that to him. But he really worried about Hakyeon. He open the door to prevent him from leaving but dissapointed as Hakyeon nowhere to be found. 

Hakyeon keep running until he arrive at park. He sit on the bench and cover his face that already fill with tear. 

' What all of this happen to me?'

'I'm tired,'

He was really into his mind until he heard one voice that make he really annoyed.

" Look at there, Cinderella was crying. Why dear, do you miss me?" Hakyeon look at the voice owner. Lee Junki also with his friend.

" What? Miss you? Of course dear. I'm miss to see your bloody face like yesterday. Look at that nose. It is broken? I thought i'm just give you a weak punch yesterday. Or its just you being a loser?" Hakyeon talk back make Junki became angry. 

He told his friend to get Hakyeon. "Catch him," 

But Hakyeon really fast,he dodge and punch back. Until one of them kick him from back that make him unbalance and fall. As he fall they continue to kick him. Then Hakyeon pull one of the guy leg and make him fall down. Hakyeon get up quickly and continue to fight with them. 

Lee Junki watch Hakyeon fight and pull out the knives that he keep in his pocket. He already boiling when he remember how Hakyeon embarrassing him at school. He come to Hakyeon direction and stab him with the knives but get shock when he see other people in front of him. He throw the knive that already covered with blood and running away. 

" Taekwoon..," Hakyeon surprise when he saw Taekwoon body already full with blood. He hold Taekwoon stomach and his hand. He call the ambulance immediately.

" Taekwoon ah, why you do this?" Hakyeon lips and his hand keep shaking as he look into Taekwoon face.

" Hakyeon ah, its not me who inform appa about what happen at the school. Please believe me." Taekwoon talk in his weak voice. 

" No, please don't say anything, and keep your eyes open, don't leave me. Please, the ambulance almost here." Hakyeon burst into tear as he keep looking at Taekwoon face to make sure Taekwoon not close his eyes. 

After a few minutes, ambulance arrive. Hakyeon never lose his hand from Taekwoon's hand. He scared. Scared if his brother really going to leave him like his mother.

He admit he hate Taekwoon when Taekwoon first show up in his house but since Taekwoon always care about him though he never reply his kindness, he feel he's not lonely anymore.

He want try to talk and be nice to Taekwoon, but he afraid. He always thought that if he treat  Taekwoon and his mother nicely means he betrayed his late mother. He don't want that happen. He always fight with his heart. But right now, he sure that he really don't want to lose his brother.

' Please be save Taekwoon,'

To be continue......

p/s this story will have three part. So the next part is last part.. Tq for reading and comment. I really appreciate it. ≧∇≦ and sorry for my grammar.