• Jongin's evil thoughts.

The Pink Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
• Jongin's evil thoughts.

 

 

" She's the one who's been leaving pink letters in my desk... "


" Whaaaaat! ", gasped Baek so loud, earning everyone's attention.


" Must you talk that loud", whispered-yelled Jongin.


" Sorry", Baek awkwardly apologized before resuming with his questions.


" Are you sure of what you're saying?"


" One hundred and one percent sure, Baek"


" This can't be... Perhaps it's some other girl who looks like her, not Naeun. Jongin, that girl literally hates these things "


" But in the end, she's a girl, and every girl has got feelings", answered Jongin, still staring at library prefect.


Once preps was over, students began leaving the library one after the other. However, Jongin remained glued on his seat, he didn't even follow his tiny friend outside. Baek was suspicious of what he had in store for the library prefect, but didn't question much when Jongin said he was not gonna leave.


Naeun felt quiet uncomfortable throughout that period since Jongin kept staring endlessly at her. She couldn't understand what exactly was he making her feel, was she angry or self conscious?


Reluctantly, she got up from her seat and began putting the books which were left on the tables back into their respective shelves. It has been her daily routine that she's used to taking care of the mess left behind by the students once leave the library. She would usually mumble complaints under her breath over how disorganised they are but this time round, there was something else which was bothering her...


And that was Jongins intense stare at her.


" Let me help you out ", he said before standing up and walking towards her.


Naeun felt her heart beat faster with each and every step he took closer to her. She opened but words failed her, unable to speak as she didn't know whether she should accept his offer or decline it. However, Jongin didn't wait for her approval and simply did what was on his mind. Once he was close enough, he took the book she had in her hands before placing it where it belonged to. Naeun stood frozen on her spot, wondering what was happening to her and why was it happening.


" I'm just doing this to compensate for what I did earlier. I'm sorry if my actions did sound insensitive to you, I do value this library's presence and has never considered your work as a child's play... Let's just say, I'm a little careless hence tends to slip when it comes to managing time", he flashed her his gorgeous smile.


It was too much for Naeun to handle hence broke the eye contact before letting out a cough.


" Thank you ", she said softly before turning away from him. A smile crept its way on her face and since she was unable to stop it, she turned away in an attempt to hide it from him. Why was she smiling anyways? She shouldn't cause this guy is her friend's crush.


Jongin didn't fail to notice her beautiful smile though since she didn't turn away on time. She then picked up a book from the table which was supposed to be placed on the upper section of the bookshelf. Since she wasn't tall enough to reach up there, she had to stand on top of a chair in order to place the book in its righful position.


Looking at her who was busy, struggling to keep the book in p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter