• Plotting a plan and putting it in action

The Pink Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
• Plotting a plan and putting it in action.   " You'll know him, dont worry... But that will only happen if you agree doing me a small favour", she whispered to her friend as a sly smile spread across her lips

This isn't the first time she's asking for favours from her best friend. Since Bomi is quiet an introvert, Naeun has always been her voice. Every time she wants to talk to the principal, or request something from a teacher, she'd always ask Naeun to go with her and talk on her behalf. Naeun was already guessing Bomi's request had something to do with her crush... 

Convincing Naeun to talk to a guy regarding those issues is something tough, and Bomi knew that very well hence wasn't going to request for such a thing. 

That's because unlike Bomi, Naeun is a confident girl who can easily be depended on. She is every teacher's favourite student. Despite not being shy, she has this "Boy repellent" aura revolving around her hence none of the boys in school dare to flirt with her. 

Not that she's ugly, actually, she's a beauty who every guy in school wants a peace of, but her seriousness shows clearly that she's not the type to mess around with hence every guy keeps a safe distance from her. The fact that she's privileged, being every teacher's favourite student and the library prefect, would make any guy's life in Seoul High a living hell in case he messes around with her.

The common thing these two shared was the fact they ain't that social. They don't meddle with other people's businesses, never give out their trust easily hence only have each other for best friends. 

" I want you to... give him my letters", said Bomi after battling with her insides in choosing the right words. 

Noticing Naeun's blank stare at her, Bomi decided to go on with what she wanted to say before the girl rejects doing her request. 

"Aren't you eager to see him and know what he looks like? So, the only way you can get a glimpse of him is by doing what I'm about to request you to... "

"No wonder you didn't want to show me where he's seated at the moment", Naeun crossed her arms.

Silence filled the air for a couple of seconds before Naeun resumed talking. 

" So, how do you expect me to give him your letters when I don't even know what he looks like? ", she raised an eyebrow at Bomi. 

" Every preps time during the afternoon, before the final bell rings, he goes to the auditorium to practice his singing. He's part of the musical club I guess... All you need to do is go there, follow him to know where his class and seat is and then... "

" I'm in charge of keeping records at the library during that time "

" Well, he actually goes on for like an extra hour after classes are dismissed, so you can go after the final bell rings and you shall still find him in there", reasoned Bomi. 

"You know I can still peep at the auditorium then go away, so your idea of not telling me where he's seated at the moment just to ensure I'll do your request is foolish", a victorious smirk crept its way on Naeun's lips. 

" Your guilty conscience won't allow you to do that", winked Bomi while grinning, causing the latter to groan in frustration before leaning back on her seat. 

" I know you too well", she added while wiggling her eyebrows.

" Whatever! ", said Naeun. 

"I'm not done yet, after knowing where he seats... I want you to place my letters inside his desk's locker every morning, at 6:00am specifically since that's when the school compound is empty", Bomi went on.

" Whaaaaat! You're not serious... You want me to leave my bed that early? Why not do it yourself?! "

"It's impossible for me to make it that early cause I have to prepare my little brother for school... That's why I'm asking you this favour, this has got nothing to do with my shy nature which you badly want me to get rid off", sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter