Help me

Dae Hee's POV

 

 

 

I was now at the crosswalk, cursing internally because the light decided to change when I got there. Great.

 

"Dae Hee, can we please talk?"

 

"No."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because I refuse to waste anymore time with you."

 

With that he sighed and rubbed he back of his neck. He only does that when he's frustrated. That's a habit I realized he had when we were together.

 

The light changed and I didn't hesitate to cross, leaving him behind. I left him there, looking like a lost dog. I didn't care how he felt, I just knew that I never want to see him again or have anything to do with him.

 

After about 15 minutes of walking, I reached to my apartment. Two story, two bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, plus a living room and kitchen of course. This was my dream apartment, of course the only downside was that I had to go to Lee Jin's house to do laundry. 

 

Lee Jin was one of my closest friends. Even after graduating from high school, we still kept in touch and would see each other at least 3 times out of the week. We were inseparable every time we got together.

 

3:02pm. 

 

What am I doing with my life. My ex from my past decides to show up like we're the best of friends. The only way I could get past this, is to drink. Drink. Drink. Drink. That's all I do to my problems, hoping that they won't resurface and come to haunt me in my dreams.

 

I went to my room and changed out of what I was wearing into something more casual. I went from looking like a snack, to a bum. But I could honestly care less. It's not like I'm gonna bump into some cute guy and we end up becoming friends, and then he helps to mend my broken heart, then we fall for each other and all that other bull. 

 

None of that's gonna happen. Why? Cause this is real life, not a freaking fairytale.

 

I made my way out my apartment, dragging my feet along the pavement like a zombie.Along the way, I see a couple making out my the bus stop, and because I'm not a big fan of PDA, I thought about going over there and saying something. But because I'm also I nice person, I kept it pushing and went about my way.

 

*Ding*

 

Now at the store, the door dings, letting the cashier know that someone's entering the store.

 

"Hello!" He says while smiling.

 

I nodded my head and gave him a little smile. Heading towards the coolers, I grab about 4 bottles of Soju. Don't judge me, we all have those days. I'm pretty sure you have those days too.

 

I grabbed a few bags of chips, along with some candy and made my way towards the register so that I can go home and be in my feelings.

 

"One of those days?" He said with a small chuckle, which I found cute.

 

"You got me there." I said earning another chuckle from him, which made me chuckle also.

 

"I understand. I sometimes have those days. Wish I had someone to drink with though. It's no fun drinking alone." He said that to me, but with a pout.

 

"Let me guess. You want me to drink with you?"

 

"I mean, if you're up for it. I'm not gonna force you....... Eventhoughifyousaidyesthatwouldmakemereallyhappy!" He said a little to excited.

 

"Um, sure I guess. I wouldn't mind some company. Would tonight be okay?"

 

"Yes!- I mean... Yea, sure. I get off at 9, if that's fine."

 

"Alright. So it's set. See you later....?" I gestured for him to tell me his name.

 

"Oh! Sorry, it's Owen. Lee Owen."

 

"Well it's nice to meet you Owen, my name is Dae Hee. Cheong Dae Hee."

 

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl"

 

"Thanks, but don't push it. We just met, so be glad I'm agreeing to having a drink with you."

 

"Ha, sorry." Out of nervousness, he rubs the back of his neck.

 

I gave him my number and decided to leave before it gets awkward.

 

"See you later." 

 

I waved goodbye to my new found friend and he waved back. 

 

Making my way back to my place, I took off my shoes and decided that I'd have a bottle of Soju and scar the rest for later.

 

9:30pm

 

*buzz*

 

I checked my phone to see that I just got a text from Owen saying that he went home to change and is leaving out now. 

 

I responded by saying ok and of course I gave him my address, because how else is he going to know where to go ?

 

10 minutes pass and he finally shows up to my humble abode.

 

"Welcomeeee, to my humble home." I say with arms wide open, leaving enough room for him to come in. 

 

"Haha, thank you for the warm welcome. I feel at home already." 

 

He took his shoes off and sat in the couch across from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence. Its killing me.

 

"Why don't we play a game? That involves drinking." 

 

This is me trying to start something, hoping that it goes well. Keyword, trying.

 

"Sure. I'm up for anything tonight."

 

"Okay, I'll be right back. Gonna go get the drinks."

 

I come back with the drinks and set them on the table. On my to and from the kitchen, I was thinking of which drinking game we could play and I finally decided on one.

 

"Do you know the bottle cap drinking game?"

 

"Oh yeah, I love that game!"

 

"Okay, then it's settled. I'll go first."

 

The bottle cap game is when we take the cap off of a soju bottle, and there's a little part inside the cap that twist but not all the way so it doesn't fall off. Basically, the aim of the game is to see who can flick the little part of the cap without it falling off. Whoever flicks it and it falls off has to take a shot.

 

So we go back and forth until one of us flicks it off and guess who has to take a drink? NOT MEE!!!

 

"Ahh man." He says with a pout.

 

"DRINK!DRINK!DRINK!" I say over excitedly as  if I was a 5-year old who just got some candy.

 

This continues on for a good hour or so. I've taken about 10 shots and he's taken around 12. You might be thinking that we're both drunk, but that not the case hunty. Well at least for me. I'm the type that gets drunk so easily.

 

"How you feeling?" Right about now, he looks tipsy, but I'm not exactly sure.

 

"FYI, I'm not drunk~" 

 

Yea. Sure. Cause that's obviously what every drunk person says. 

 

Great. I just remembered that I obviously don't know this dude that well, it's late, and I have no clue where he lives.

 

"What the-" to my surprise, this dude passed out while I was thinking to myself. Instead of trying to bring him to my room, I just laid him down and put a blanket over him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What.Did.I.Get.Myself.Into.