-I'm Sorry-

Cause I'm a Liar

 


-Ong Seongwoo POV- 

I think I get phantom vibration syndrome because Kang Daniel. I think for this two days, he always sent me spam  message or something like that every time everywhere, but I got nothing for the third day. See? I think he just playing with me. Flirting and skinship like it’s our last day to meet, but after that he never replied my messages at all. So, this is it. My intuition is true. That’s why I don’t like to be close to another human or being, only to be disappointed in the end. 

Laying my body at my bed, trying to reminisce what happen between Daniel and me. No—he is just a commoner, just an acquaintance, nothing more than that. Yes, he has his way with his skinship, but…that kiss just accident… My heart got into irregular rhythm right now. I think I get bad premonition right now. Ah, I don’t care, maybe a fluffy pillow and blanket would help me. Buried my face into my bed as I turn off the light. I think I forgot an important thing, but it seems that I can’t remember what it was. “Don’t care, just sleep right now.” As I snuggle my blanket right now. 

… 

.. 

“…Woo…Wa…up…” 

“Seong…I…go…work” 

“Seongwoo, you lazy-! Wake up right now.”

I groaned as someone call me a lazy-. Something… I mean someone rocking my body right now.

“…5…minu…tes” It’s your lucky day to the ones that just call me lazy-, my sleep is more important than some rude-mouth maid. 

“Ya— you say like that for this whole 30 minutes, I need to go to work right now.” What the hell is your problem, your job is waking me up and be delighted that you can see my ethereal looks in the morning.

Wa-wait…Do I have a maid? No… I’ve moving out from the house. As realization hit me back, I suddenly jumped out of bed. “Noona?!” forcing my eyes to see someone that stand up beside my bed with her both arm crossed. 

“Yes seongwoo, finally! You need to change your ‘in deep slumber’ habit. I can’t wake you up for every morning.” She reaches out his hand to make my bed hair getting messier.

“Now get out your bed right now or you’ll be late for school, I need to go right now,” Take a second look to her wristwatch and hurriedly go out from my room, but suddenly she turned around. ” Ah— don’t forget this Sunday, I can’t wait to see your first friend! Say hi to your friend for me, bye~” 

“S-Sunday?!” I forgot about that, “ah what should I do?” Daniel didn’t contact me yesterday at all.

“What if he didn’t want to come this Sunday? Damn it” Balancing myself to get out of bed and hurriedly take a shower. I need to talk to him about this today. 

… 

.. 

I almost late when I arrive at school. I didn’t have any chance to contact Daniel. So, when my class ended, like another commoner, rushed to canteen, hoping to find something that I need, of course it isn’t food. Something— I mean someone that I search is tall gorgeous man with happy-go-lucky-boy face, yes maybe our minor height differences isn’t too visible, but his broad shoulder gave away that he is bigger than me.

This packed canteen slowly breaking down my hopes, that’s blondie hair must catch my eyes now, but I didn’t find slight clue where he was. I think he plays me well, damn it. This is the reason I never trust… 

My phone vibration distracts me away. ‘Anchovy-hyung’ name pop out in my phone screen. “Yeah hyung?” Keep away myself from the crowd as I answer my phone abruptly. Get out from canteen, search place that quiet but didn’t find any. My eyes caught at stairs, hopefully school roof have less people, as I know it’s off limit for student. 

I keep talking on the way to roof with Hyukjae hyung as he rants about love problem non-stop and said that he can’t tell that to Heechul hyung, because obviously he would just get teased by. Wondering why he keeps call me every time he got love problems, I mean he is My Noona’s sunbae not me… Yeah, I was a student council president in my previous school, so I have connection with the alumni, but it’s getting awkward to keep receive this call from ‘acquaintances’. 

“Do you want me to set you a Date? Isn’t it kinda lonely for never having any romance experience? You’re a high-schooler, right? You need have one or two flings to enjoy ur school life, you know,” That hyung always doing his best to be my matchmaker, but I have never interested.

“Hyung, I have two girlfriends before you know, so I know how it feels, it !” I retorted back.

“Ya— you just accept their confession, because you think that their background is not bad if you compare with yourself, and how much it would have benefited your reputation. That isn’t romance you know!” 

“But we have dated for several months, hyung!” It makes my blood boiling for judge me as he liked.

I know he is a Casanova that flirt to every girl he met, but don’t clumping me as one kind of you. I got popular because my face and my family, not because I flirting to every girl, so they would like me. As I keep mumbled myself because I can’t say that to Hyukjae hyung (he has some powerful family background, you know), seems my feet lose ground and I slipped back off from the stairs. I can feel like time move in slow action. I think I’d die right now when I lose my grip at railing, my hand got so cold as my feet frozened too. I closed my eyes naturally. Everytime I watch movie or television, they said that death is hurt as hell, but I didn't feel like that. Instead I feel warmth covering me from behind. Am I become an angel? 

“Are you okay, Seongwoo hyung?” Voice came out from my back and I feel a strong grip at my arm.

Have I died? Have I became an Angel? Is that because I didn’t meet Daniel so I get hallucination in me after life?

Trying open my eyes slowly and saw that blondie man caught me with one arm and the other clutching at hand railing.

“Da—Daniel?” I get mesmerized by his gently smile as our eyes got locked. I can feel his heavy breath in my face. 

“Ya! It’s not…a...rom…mance...ti...me…Bo…both…of…yo...u…a...re...so…he...a…vy” Jaehwan groaned so hard as he trying to push both of us, so we didn’t fall any further.

“A... ah… Sorry Jaehwan” trying to rose up from Daniel’s arm when I hear Daniel’s moaned so hard as I accidentally press his ankle. His right ankle is swollen right now with bluish shade.

“Oh—NO!! Is your ankle got broken because of me?” Panicking as I can see his face become pale slowly.

“Wh—what?! Are you okay, Daniel? Oh no, your face is so pale!” Jaehwan trying to help Daniel stands up so we can see his ankle better. 

“He needs go to hospital right now! Let me call…” trying to reach my phone when I realized it has crushed.

“Jaehwan, can I borrow your phone?!” Trying to help Daniel so Jaehwan can search his phone from his pocket, unfortunately he didn’t find his.

“I… I think we need to go to school clinic first, and they can ask ambulance for” Jaehwan suggest his idea, but he felt so guilty didn’t have his phone in this right moment.

“Okay let’s go! Ugh, you are so heavy, Nielie.”

... 

As we reach school clinic, the doctor checks his condition and decided that he would bring Daniel’s with his car because it’s not that bad.

“Please don’t say anything to my mother, I don’t wanna make any ruckus, please Sunsaeng-nim.” Daniel begged with worry fill up his pale face.

“It’s okay Sunsaeng-nim, let me to inform his mother.” Jaehwan put forward himself as he knows what condition Daniel’s family in.

Full of curiosity, I dared myself whispering to Jaehwan, “Is there is problem with his mother?” “His mother is single mother” whispering back. When I heard that, my heart sunk. How Daniel can keep smiling with his family condition? 

“Sunsaeng-nim, can I follow both of you? Of course It isn't because I felt guilt or worrying over Daniel," Daniel face become so bright when he hears that I followed him to hospital, as I keep denying, he become a little sulky.

"I can feel hurt at my hand. I think I need to check my hand too for safety reason.” It isn’t because my hands hurt, maybe yes it hurts a little, but I am in the fault here, of course I need to check his condition with my eyes and pay his medical bills.

“Okay, I think it is better to check the condition of three of you, let’s go.” Our school doctor is young maybe that’s why he is so casual with us.

I hope Daniel didn’t injury himself with permanent scar, Jaehwan inform me that Daniel is aspiring to be a dancer. I can’t stop blame myself if he can’t be a dancer because this injury. My mind full of worse thought. I think I need to use my connection to ensure his dream. It’s okay if my identity revealed. I’m sorry, Daniel. It’s my fault. My heart is crying aloud when I see his painful expression. Mianhae


Author's Note:

I'm sorry, I got so many things happen in my life.

My boyfriend is going abroad for continue his studies, as we managing a coffee shop together before, now I manage all of them alone.

I'm so tired and didn't have any time to write.

I'm sorry that you need to wait a little more for next update.

Thank you for left a comment and subscribe this story.

Ongnielhwan at Outrageous roommates is so hilarious. I hope I can see more interaction between Ongniel.

Of course it because I'm hardcore Ongniel shipper.

I have twitter acc @biancaAislynx if you want to ask me anything or maybe a little gossiping about Ongniel, feel free to say hi~

as I am lonely without my boyfriend now. LOL

I'm sorry but that twitter acc for Ongniel stalking purpose, so I didn't include my private info or tweets about myself.

That acc full of RT tweets.