-Is There No Chance For Me?-

Cause I'm a Liar

-Ong Seongwoo POV-

Car honk and dust everywhere maybe making everyone breathe heavier, but for me it isn't the reason. From the bus until now, Daniel holding my hands tight until I can't breathe. My face is beet red and everybody glaring to us, thanks to the uniform that they think we're best friend, nothing less or more.

When I can see my school from afar, Daniel stop running and pull me to another way has surprised me. "Wh-where do you think you're going, Nielie?" I hope he doesn't have any trick to get me in troubles. "Ah, sorry forgot to say, but this one is the shortcut! Trust me hyung" turning around while keeping my hand and throw a wink at me.

"Are you sure, Nielie? I hope you didn't put me in another trouble than just to be late." Frowned my eyebrows starts to be sulky. "N-No, of course not hyung!" He starts to be pouty and release my hand. Then his body closing to mine, his hand pulls my hand slowly when I try to step back. "The only trouble that I want to put you in is I'll kiss you if you don’t stop to being so cute." His face moves closer to mine when I try to avoid him and closing my eyes nervously.

"I never know that hyung will be so desperate to get kiss from me, but not now. Not in here..." Straightening his position, put his hand into pocket and walk to me closely so I can feel his breath. "I can't let others see our kiss, you belong to me." His breath in my ear makes me shudder. My body get frozen for second, can't think another thing else than his cherry red lips, and snapped. “Wh—what do you m-mean, k-kiss?! I n-never…” Stuttered, can’t think anymore, my premonition is right. My brain has deactivated.

Smirk painted at his face when giggles come out “I-It’s okay hyung, kkkkk—” He can’t stop laughing at my frozen face. “I won’t eat you up right now, kkkk—” He laughing his heart out makes me feel so embarrassed. “Ya—!!! I’m your hyung not your toy!!” Push him back and kick his ankle. Now he treats me like his amusement material, I’m sorry Kang Daniel-ssi, but I ain’t easy guy. So, let me take my revenge upon you.

“Aw— hyung?!!” He glares at me with shock expression. Bouncing around with one leg to calm his other leg. “Hyung, where do you going? Don’t leave me.” Running toward me that moving to school hurriedly. “I’m sorry but I’ll be late right now, and I don’t have time to be your toy!” Shove his hand arrogantly from my shoulder as it’s nothing. I keep avoiding his attempt to skin ship. It’s so though to pretend I don’t care when he whines at me with his abandoned-puppy looks. I.D.O.N.T.C.A.R.E.

~ ~ ~

-Kang Daniel’s POV-

Never crossed my mind that I can be with Seongwoo-hyung on my way to school, he looks so ethereal as he looks so out of place when in bus. I don’t need another second to find him. When I remember that ‘bus’ scene, my mind become clouded. It's the best morning ever in my high school days. I can take anymore, be with him is so dangerous but I like it. Even I try to listen to whatever that good-looking-teacher says about, but that scene can’t leave my head. Snapped back when I feel something kick my chair.

“yah… I can’t see… Can’t you just leave your broad shoulder at home? If I get another failing mark, I’ll kill you, Daniel!” Jaehwan whispering to me.

“S-stop, stop kicking my chair! Don’t try to make me as your excuse for failing mark, you and ur failing mark can’t be separated, kkkk” whispering back at him, it isn’t something new to look Jaehwan get failing mark at math. His reaction makes me addicted to teasing him.

“Yah—Kang Daniel!” I almost falling into the floor when he kicks with full force. That ruckus makes the teacher turned around “KANG DANIEL!! KIM JAEHWAN!! If both of you wanna play soccer, just do it OUTSIDE! GET OUT NOW!” I think everyone at foul mood right now, Jaehwan and Teacher-nim. “Yes, sir…” Huff… get stand up and dragging Jaehwan to go out from class. “Let’s goo…” I almost linked mine to his arm when he just shoves me away. Fine. As you wish. I think I spent all my luck at this morning.

“Look what you’ve done, Kang Daniel! Now my failing mark can be confirmed! Thanks!” Jaehwan rant out to me. I think he got some heavy problem this day. Yesterday when I about same matters, he is doing fine.

“S-sorry Jaehwanie, I’ll help with your study. I can guarantee not failing mark for you this time! Okay? Please…” Hugging him, I hope he can be soften. But he didn’t answer me at all. “How about grab some food at Jisung-hyung’s place? It’s on me of course!” Hoping that he will agree to it, although my wallet is empty right now. It means another hour helping Jisung-hyung with his family restaurant.

“Fine! But if I got failing mark again, you owe me lunch for a month. I’ll say good bye to my pocket money if I get failing mark again.” He rants again, the good news, he forgives me, the bad ones I don’t have any money to spent if he fails again. Math isn’t my forte, so where I can find such any tutor? Ah— I pull out my phone and text ‘him’,


Daniel

Hyung! S.O.S!!! I need your help, the-kindest-hyungnim

That also my soon-to-be-boyfriend-friend~♥ (/>__<)/


Seongwoo

It will be so kind of you if you can go to hell for me, please.


Daniel

If it means I can be with you together with hyung,

I’m cools with that~ my devilish-hyung♥♥ (>///<)


Seongwoo

Just go to hell by yourself!!

Just shut up! I’m in class right now!


Daniel

Ah— I forgot. Sorry hyung♥~ (TT^TT)

Can we meet for a minute at lunch break?

I’m really in the need for your help, hyung♥

Please~ \ (>///<\)


Seongwoo

K


Daniel

Thank you so much, hyung♥ are the best (>///


Yeah!! I scored another lil’ date, I hope I can say that if it isn’t because Jaehwan will be going with me. But thanks for him, I get another excuse to see hyung. “Jaehwanie, let’s go meet my soon-to-be-boyfriend-friend for today lunch break!” Put my hand around his shoulder, “W-What is that means? Soon-to-be-boyfriend-friend? What the hell is that? Kkkk— Ah, is that your new target? W-wait?! B-boyfriend?! I never know that you into— Since when?! You punk, you never tell me about that!!” His expression is so precious. I can’t stop laughing even though he slaps my back over and over. “S-since ye-yesterday, ya— just stop hitting me! It’s hurts” I’m retorting back. “Good job for not telling me, Wa—ah I never think our Casanova will falling in love to other than b-boying thing.”

“I think you serves no right to ridicule me. You just same as me with your busking thing!” Smirk painted at my face. “But I’m not a Casanova…” He slaps my and run away. “Ya— Jaehwanie!”

. . .

. .

.

“I am not your maid you know to be there when you need help!” Hyung just pull chair to sit in front of me. He is glaring at me like I’m the last person he wanna see.

“H-Hyung! Why you’re always so cruel to me?” whining, put my hands and my face on the table, hopes I can get his attention. “Is there is any reason for me to be kind?” He swift his hand out before I got. “But didn’t I become your soon-to-be-boyfriend-friend for you?” He coughed when he tries to swallow his food. “W-wha—Friend!! Just friend!! There is no boyfriend thing!” He points out his chopstick in front my face as my smirk starts appearing. And he just starts realizing that his voice so loud that girls at another table start whispering to each other.

I can’t stop chuckling at his embarrassed face. “Hyung, I love to see this cute face again and again.” Reaching out to his hand, trying to caress them before I got smack in my hand. “W-why you hit me—You’re still mad at me for this morning?” Why he is so cute even when he angry, ah I can’t stop to teasing him, but I need stop right now or else my chance to be his boyfriend is gone.

“I-I’m sorry hyung, I don’t mean to. It’s because your face is cute when I’m teasing you. Please don’t be angry to me…” whines until someone’s cough make me turn around to see that is Jaehwan.

“I’m sorry to disturb your flirting session, but I’ll get you to buy me lunch for a month if you don’t get me a tutor.” He brings down his lunch tray and take a seat beside me. “Hello, I’m Kim, Kim Jaehwan. This bastard’s friend.” He looks to be proud when he says that I’m a bastard. “I think we have some opinion, Jaehwan-ssi. I’m Cha Seongwoo. I just transferred to here yesterday. Nice to meet you.”

“Ya—hyung, why you’re so kind to this little punk!” I’m protesting out. So different attitude when he talks to me than talks to this little punk. “So, what is the thing that you need my help?” He threw my protest like it never happens. “You see Seongwoo-ssi, because this bastard I got kicked out from my math class.” Jaehwan didn’t give me chance to speak, he threatens me when I’m trying to cut him off. It’s his gesture that means I need to shut up. “In the short, I won’t get any pocket many if I get failing mark again. So, I need someone to tutoring me or Daniel will buy me a lunch for a month.”

“So, you want me to tutor you? Yes, I never get failing mark, but tutoring someone is something new for me. It isn’t good decision to let someone without experience to do his job.” I startled when hyung says that with his serious face or I can say that I can feel professional aura for him, like this was some big business. “I— It’s just some tutor hyung, not something so serious. It’s okay hyung if you fail to teach him. I’ve doing that for 1 years, but I can separate him with his failing mark. So, it’s okay, let’s try it.” I smiled at him trying to encourage. At least, I can see hyung, every time he tutors Jaehwan.

“Huff… All right, I’ll tutor you Jaehwan-ssi. Because I owe Nielie for something, so. let me take care your lunch if you get failing mark. It’s my responsibility as ur tutor.” W-what hyung take care this little punk lunch for a month, I don’t like this comes out. “L-let me take care his lunch, hyung. It’s okay. It’s my responsibility too.”

“It’s o—” hyung trying to say something until his phone is ringing. “I’m sorry… H-hello, hyukjae-hyung? I-I can’t. I am not at Seoul right now. Date? Of course, I’ll come hyung. Yes, hyung…” Hyung? Date? Is that hyung’s boyfriend? Is there no chance that I can be his boyfriend? It’s so stressful to see hyung smiling but it isn’t for me. I can’t hear this anymore. I’m standing up at my seat and kick out whatever that in front of me. I need to get out here.

~ ~ ~


Author's Note:

I'm sorry for late update. I really want to update in the Monday, but Jonghyun's news affect me so much.

I really remember when I watching Shinee's Hello Baby.

I almost do dance cover for 'Lucifer' with my friend when that MV just come out.

So many memories that came back. My high school memories is full about K-POP.

Yes, I get writer's block. Jonghyun Death's news, lack of Ongniel moment, and Onghwang declaration.

I really can't type anything until yesterday I see Ongniel moment at  Busan Fancon 2nd day.

Triangle love between Busan boys (Kang Daniel & Hwang Minhyun) to win over Incheon umma (because Ong from Incheon and in master key ep 10, they said about Daniel's 'umma' and Incheon umma was the first thing that they said).

!!Merry XMas!! (>///<)/ for anyone that celebrate that.

Please leave comment so I can know what do you think about this chapter.

Thank you~