-It's Okay to be Late-

Cause I'm a Liar

-Ong Seongwoo POV-

Walk and walk again, but the difference from yesterday is it’s in the morning and I need to get in time before the gate closed.

I don’t know that I’m a spoiled child until now, without my personal maid to wake me up, finally wake up when my Noona whine that she need to go off to work. I never know that I'm a sleepyhead until I realize I didn't wake up when my alarm ringing. I was up so late and of course didn’t have time to breakfast. Run with bread that I always think that it never happens in real life just for a gag, but I just did it in a minute ago.

Passing the crowd isn't my thing, my head starts aching when their strong perfume mixing into my nose. Bump it everywhere, why everyone got so busy in the morning? Walking like a robot with a little device in their hands that seems lead them to do everything. They don't care if their bag hit somebody else, nobody cares about that except me, because I'm that somebody. Glaring to me every time they bumping to me, like I am a criminal where they were that doesn't pay attention. Just put that little thing in your bags and pay attention where you walking, I am yelling in my thought. I can't just yell to them, because the majority always won.

I almost arrive at bus stop when I realize that bus just passing by me. Running with all might to get onboard, but leave me out to get the next bus. The good thing is that I can take a moment to catch my breath, but the bad news...Damn, I think I’ll be late just in my 2nd day. “Sigh…”

-Kang Daniel POV-

“Good Morning Rooney-ah, Peter-ah… Aw, two of you are so cute~” As always I started my day cuddling with the two cutest cat in the world, my Rooney and Peter. I took glance at my clock lying on the floor, it seems I knocked it out off the table when it’s ringing earlier.

Woke up 5 minutes earlier than usual, but didn’t change the fact that I’m going to be late to school. Although I don’t want part of with my cats, glued to my cats until my mom shout that she off to work and warn me that she didn’t want to come to my school again if I got laid off because I always gets late to school.

My precious 5 minutes time to cuddling with Rooney and Peter is gone now. Just take a shower as fast as I can, wear my uniform, comb my hair with fingers, take some bread to eat and… RUN~

Yeah my usual morning is always like this, my eyes looking around to see who can give me a ride today. Lucky, Jisung hyung late as usual and he ride his scooter today. Waving my hands so hyung can see me, he glanced over me a bit but pass by as I ain’t exist.

“GOD DAMN IT, HYUNG. I WON’T HELP YOU WITH RESTAURANT AGAIN!!!” that was spell that always work for this hyung. And as I predicted, he stop his scooter and turn around to me. Pass me the helmet so I ready to going.

“Why are you always getting off late for school? Ya, you owe me for overtime work!!” sulky as always, I grinned “Yes, Hyung!!!” raised my voice and lift my arm to salute.

“Sigh…You never change Euigeon-ah. Just hold me tight. We ready to going!!” Hyung start the engine.

“Thank you, hyung. I love you so much~” I give him some smooch in the air and hold his waist tight.

“Hyung should ride a car next time, it’s so dusty in this hour, at this rate my handsome face will get covered with dust. I think I don’t have a lover right now is part of your fault, hyung” I tried throw some jokes to break the silence.

“Ya!! Get off from my scooter right now. I don’t care for you next time!!!” Jisung yelled at me with pout face.

“Haha, you always say that to me but here I am, hug my favourite hyung~” give him tighter hug in waist.

“Sigh, you always getting stupid in the morning, learn well in the school. Stop gaming until late, wake up earlier.” Here it is, his ‘momminess’ side appear. But I know that he delighted with my hug from the redness of his ear. “Yea—ah, Jisung umma.” Answer it flatly.

I take my time and feel morning breeze caress my cheek, never getting tired to see people busy with their morning routine, getting off to work, open the shop or go to school— My eyes suddenly get attracted by black comma hair that messier than yesterday but not reduce a slight of his hellish visual (it’s my compliment for not jokingly good visual). I can’t takes my eyes off until he board the bus.

“Hyung—hyung” repeatedly pat his back. “Hyung, drop me off at the next bus stop!!”

“Wh—what?! Are you kidding? You’ll get late for school if I drop you off here!!” not reduce his speed at all, ignoring my pledge.

“Ya, Jisung hyung— it’s very important, I need to get off right now”

“Ya??!!! What’s more important than ur school?!” He raised his voice at me and stop his scooter to get some explaination when he realize that I’ve already got off from his, left his helmet on the seat and run to next bus stop. Turn around my body a little bit but didn’t stop my little run and shout to Jisung hyung “LOVE!!”

Spare Jisung hyung a glance for second to find his shocking face getting paler, and getting blue as his shirt after heard what I say. I spend all of my energy, sprint to the next bus stop. I getting onboard with a little nick of time. Heavy breathing didn’t stop me a second to look for black comma hair, ah I see 2nd seat from back. My face can’t stop smiling although my breath getting heavier when I dash to seat beside him.

“Morning~!”

-Ong Seongwoo POV-

Tick…tick…tick… as my watch needles keep moving around as my hand can’t stop scratching my neck nervously. Can I get in time? Are they going to call my Noona to tell her that I was late? I don’t wanna Noona getting worry over me. I’m almost an adult right now, 2 years too go before I can drink vodka as much as I like.

My mind wandering off to imagine what the best option so Noona won’t hear any bad news from my school until someone suddenly take a seat beside me after passing the crowd that will get off in the next stop. “Morning~!” He said with relentlessly smile over his face.

“Daniel-ssi?!” my eyes widened almost pop out from my face when I find the source of that voice.

“Bu…Bu…Incorrect…Wrong answer!!” his smile suddenly faded and shaken his head with crossing his arms, I raise one of my eyebrow to digest what he means. Ah—I think I know the answer. “Niel-ssi?!” smirk painted at my face as if I can’t get wrong with my answer. But his shaken heads tell me that it isn’t the answer that he expected. Okay, I give up. I don’t want my morning worsen than this. “Sigh…Nielie—“

“Yes, hyungnim?! Ups I mean hyung!” his eyes widened, smile on his face looks like a baby get his favourite toy. Holy ! Yesterday he looks at me with y eyes and now he get clingy with his puppy eyes, so cute~ my heart don’t stop squealing. Mayday—Mayday— Ong’s brain will be deactivated in 3…2… I must get out here, trying to distract my mind with 75% probability of get late in 2nd day after he get transferred.

I nervously ask to him “A—Aren’t we getting late for school? Or maybe you’ve another shortcut to arrive on time?”

“O-Of course I have. I’ve lived here in Busan 17 years or you can say all of my time. I can show you the shortcut,” He does hesitant at first but appear to be full confidence after he said he is the best Busan native that ready to guide me about get-all-known basic for live in Busan. I just snorting to hear what he say, I’m the all mighty Ong Seongwoo that everyone want to be friend, handsome and rich, so of course I don’t need someone to guide moreover who is he, just a commoner.

“So just tell me Nielie, what is ur plan so we can arrived on time before the gates closing?” smirk at him as I give him a challenge. “I love when you smirk at me like that, you know…“ Lean his face closer to me and whisper to my ear with his husky voice “If it weren’t because the others that behind us, I’ll kiss you right now.” Abort plan— brain has been deactivated. I got caught with my breath, Blink for so many times. I can feel my ears become so hot that spread to my face quickly. I swear people would think that I have tomato head.

Turn my face to window, luckily that I sat beside window so he can’t see my expression now. Or, that is what I think until I realize that window reflect my face right now. And I can see how amusing that my face for Daniel to laugh until his eyes become crescent moon shaped. Argh, I really want to hide right now, but I get trapped here. No window seat next time!

I’m facing the window all of time until I realize that we need to get off in the next stop. Turn around to getting up, but realize that something just touch my cheek. Accidentally, his lips brush off to my cheek when trying to warn me that we almost arrived. Frozen at my seat with disbelieve face. Our face become so red, blank my mind until Daniel take my hand to get off. I can see his ears and nape of his neck get redden gradually. Never crossed in my mind that Daniel has this innocent side while he is the flirty one.

~ ~ ~


Author's Note:

I'm sorry that I ain't update earlier, I got my hands full enough this week.

So here I'm with new chapter.

At first, this chapter is longer than this, but I decide that save it some for next chapter.

So, I can cut the scene in the cute moment.

Let me know what do you think.

And for you that waiting Wanna One x Super Junior interacting, please be patience.