-Epilogue-

Cause I'm a Liar

-Ong Seong Woo’s POV-

It’s just like another evening, nothing special. Just Noona and me that live in this house from two years ago. A little house far from the city that I prepare for my Noona. Both of us are living happily, far away from them. Until…

“I am not a PUPPET!!!” I am screaming didn’t wanna believe what I just heard. “Moving out to Seoul? How about my friends, why you didn’t discuss with me before?” I’ve always obedient, but now to kick me out from my house it’s out of question.

“Why I need to change my school just to fulfill their wish. They never cares about us, they leave us alone, and now they want us to back to Seoul just because they need us as exchange for their business?!” I am releasing out of anger to my Noona. I know that’s not My Noona’s fault. But I can’t see that my Noona married without love and moving out to Japan just because they need new sponsor for their business.

Those demon never being stop to put me and noona into their game. For them, we are just a tools for bargaining. They never loves us, I just born because they need heir for their empire, so they can keep my grandpa’s wealth. It’s kinda disgusting to think that their blood is flowing in my body.

“Noona, please don’t accept their arranged marriage, our house is here not Seoul, I can get our living expenses from trading at stock market, the same as when I buy this house for us,” My Noona kept crying and shaking her heads.

“Seongwoo-ah, I know you can live alone with your business management skill, but Noona can’t do anything like you. I always depends on you, but I am your Noona, let me doing something for you,” My Noona staring at me with willful teary eyes. I can’t say no if Noona pledging at me like that, I just nodding.

….wait a minute… ‘Doing something for you’ How I can be so idiot? Realization did hit me so hard. Noona never doing something like this if it isn’t because of me part of the deal.

“Noona, what you just exchange as part of the deal? What you will get from this arranged marriage? Why do you accept that?!” I’m angered with many another scenarios in my head that maybe one of the reason Noona accept this deal. Noona just get startled when I raise my voice.

“I’m sorry, Seongwoo…” Noona just put her heads down and crying again,

“It’s okay Noona, I’ll take care of this, Noona didn’t need to do anything. You’re like a parent to me, my guardian, my angel, I can’t watch Noona to bear it yourself. I’ll never give them what their wants.” I smiled gently over my Noona. But noona just grab my hand and shaking her head with pleading face.

“It’s okay” caress her cheek and let her hands go. And I fetch my phone on table and call Hyukjae hyung,

“hyung, I need your help, please buy plane ticket to L.A. for my Noona, but don’t disclose her identity, so my parents can’t track her anymore. I’ll ask for my friend that in L.A. to give my Noona job and apartment to live in. So hyung just need to get my Noona to L.A. without anybody knows, please hyung. I’ll pay you back later for doing this for me”

“Wa-wait… Why me? You know that Heechul hyung will get this job done better than me, I can’t do some trick likes that,”

“Argh hyuuung please, if I just ask heechul hyung, he just would teasing me as always, never trust me. Maybe you can ask heechul hyung to help, please.” I’m begging so much.

“You know Seongwoo, you owe me a big favor to do something like this,”

“Thank You hyung, I love you so much!” I’m so happy that I just kiss my phone repeatedly.

“But I hate you,” Hyukjae hyung said to tease me.

I got back to see my Noona that crying alone, “It’s okay Noona, please trust me once again. I’ll be okay,” Patting her back. Now first step is done, for the next, I need better plan to erase my traces. I’ll protect you, Noona.

~ ~ ~