taurus

when the stars align - one shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2 TAURUS    

“ this going out bull. Let’s stay at home, eat and cuddle – and most important: sleep.” – Taurus.

Stereotype: lazy and stubborn.

Seulgi couldn’t believe it was happening. It was day she was looking forward the most. If you’re thinking about her wedding day with Irene, scratch that. It was finally their day-off after all the Peek-a-Boo promotions and God, she wanted it as much as she wanted to worship Irene’s body. But now, sleep comes first.

But the Almighty-Bae-Joohyun had other plans. She wanted to go out with her bear; maybe they could go to theaters or to the park. It had been a while since they had a real date. Well, she had to convince Seulgi first. Most likely, she had to drag Seulgi out of the bed.

Irene tried kissing, tickling, jumping on the bed but nothing would work. Seulgi wasn’t called a bear for nothing after all. The leader sighed and crossed her arms as she sat down beside Seulgi. “Why don’t you come cuddle with me? It’s cold without you.” Seulgi said and lazily wrapped one of her arms around Irene’s slim waist. “I was planning to go out with you… on a date.” The leader pouted. “We can have a date here. You prepare the food and I’ll get everything ready for us.” The younger sat up and pecked her girlfriend’s cheeks while waiting for Irene to make her decision. Even though the leader still wanted to go outside, she would do that for Seulgi – mainly because Seulgi gave up on a lot of things to make her wishes come true and she felt like she should do the same to her lover; also because they could make out if they stay at home, so it was more like a win-win situation. “Okay. What do you wanna eat?” “You.” Seulgi smirked and next thing she felt was Irene hitting her shoulder before going to the kitchen.

After Irene left the bedroom, Seulgi thought about sleeping once more, but she promised a date to Irene and she wouldn’t leave her woman hanging. Also, she didn’t want to sleep on the couch. The bear almost fell down when she got up, but she managed to keep her balance. Even though she was a lazy bear, she still found a way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter