aries

when the stars align - one shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 ARIES    

“You’ve been here for two minutes and you’ve already managed to infuriate me in ways no other being can.” – Aries.

Stereotype: impatient and impulsive.

A happy bear that just had dinner with her friends came into the dormitory. Seulgi reunited with the Girls Next Door gang and completely forget to tell about it to her members – they were worried about Seulgi, but their manager informed Seulgi was out with her friends; most of the girls were relieved when they heard that, except for a certain bunny.

After removing her shoes, Seulgi ran to the couch, jumping on top of the three girls that were watching a drama. “Yah unnie! You’re heavy, get off me!” It was Joy’s voice, but Seulgi didn’t move an inch. “I missed you guys.” The bear said, her eyes turning into crescent moons while she showed her cute smile that could make hearts melt down in less than 0,2 seconds. “You say you miss us, but you certainly don’t love us because I see no food here.” It was Yeri’s time to mess with the bear. Seulgi pouted. “I will treat you dinner next weekend.”

The four girls just kept like that, Seulgi laid on top of them while they focused again on the drama they were watching. Then it hit Seulgi like a stone. “Uhm… Where’s Joohy-” But before she could complete her sentence, something hit her face. “You’re sleeping on the couch tonight.” And then a loud bang was heard. Seulgi took five to six seconds to process everything that happened there. Why Joohyun was mad? Why she would be sleeping on the couch? “Oh, Taeyeon unnie told me to meet her. I gotta go!” Wendy was the first to run out of the dorm, she knew there would be a mess when their leader let all her rage come out. The next to follow was Yeri, saying she would sleep over at Saerom’s place. Last but not least, Joy came up with a excuse to tag along with Wendy and Taeyeon. Now it was just the bear, her pillow and a furious bunny. Seulgi wasn’t sure if she would make out of this alive.

The bear hugged her pillow as she moved closer to the bedroom she was sharing with her girlfriend. She thought about knocking, but she just moved to grab the door knob and open it already. Once she opened the door, she was greeted with another pillow hitting her head. “Yah, woman!” Seulgi rubbed her head and pouted cutely, hoping her mad girlfriend would forgive whatever she did. But Joohyun just managed to keep on throwing things at Seulgi; once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter