cancer

when the stars align - one shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4 CANCER    

"This is about all my feelings expressed in the most dramatic yet realistic  way because I care too much about you and I can't leave you... In another words: this is d r a m a." – Cancer

Stereotype: dramatic.

Red Velvet was on vacations, finally. All of the girls were super happy because they would get a whole week resting in an fabulous resort, away from the company, stage, their manager and whoever that could bother them. It just felt like heaven to all of them.

Of course Seulgi and Irene would be sharing a room while the other girls would be together. The five of them came to the conclusion this would be the best to everyone’s sanity – Yeri’s innocence has nothing to do with that because we all do know that the little devil is everything but innocent. Ask Joy (and Saerom too).

Speaking of Seulgi and Irene, both of they were cuddling in bed. Yes, they did want to enjoy their vacations and all but they were in need of some alone time; not the y-dirty alone time, just a few moments to enjoy each other’s warmth. Even though it was a private resort, they couldn’t risk exposing their relationship like that. Irene, being the clingy baby that she is, was on top of Seulgi, while the younger had her arms wrapped around Irene’s waist. “I love you.” Irene said, leaning forward to give a quick peck on Seulgi’s lips. The bear smiled and returned the kiss. “I love you more.” Content with Seulgi’s answer, Irene lowered her head, resting it on Seulgi’s chest; she loved listening to Seulgi’s heartbeat, it always would be so fast and she felt so happy because she knew she was the only one that could make Seulgi’s heart race. “Do you wanna go to the pool now?” Irene asked and Seulgi nodded her head.

They walked holding hands and Seulgi had this goofy grin on her face. Irene just made her super happy and she couldn’t hide that happiness even if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter