Chapter 2

Her Seventh heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I've used green color to indicate  soomin's thoughts for better understanding...hope you like it..

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

"soomin-ah"

 

"soomin-ah...."

 

Soomin's mom kept calling her downstairs like always. But sadly soomin didn't feel like going to college that day. But she had no solid reason for to do so. If she told her mom that she want to skip college  today...Her mom would ask for a reason as always. Sadly, Soomin can't tell her mom that she is not in the mood to go to college because of a fanfic again.

Yes..She is reading a fanfic AGAIN...But she never felt the urge to skip college and to finish her fanfic before. She is obsessed with fanfics..But skipping college for that is too much for her. But today she feels different....She feels like she  has to finish the fanfic..It's driving her crazy..

It's not even a romantic fanfic that she reads everyday. It's very different from her likings. In addition it's not even completed yet..Soomin never read something that didn't get completed. Because it'll drive her insane. But here she is..In her bed, pretending to be sick..To read that fanfic.

"soomin-ah...how many times do you want me to call you..?will you come down to eat breakfast or not..?I'm coming upstairs"  Hearing that soomin quickly hid herself in her blankets..She pretended to be asleep.

"soo-ah..I know you're not sleeping..just stop doing this and get ready to school..you're not five year old for God's sake" Her mom began to take her blankets away from her.

"MOM..I'm not feeling well..I don't want to go to college mom..please....." soomin continued her act. "Mom..kids my age won't even ask their mom for permission for these silly things..but I'm still asking you ..right..? please let me off the hook for only this time mom..please....." She added.

"I've known more than enough about you to know that you're skipping your college for that ty fanfic..so stop arguing and get your ready to college"  Her mom didn't wait for a reply..She just went downstairs.

well..now soomin doesn't have a way other than going to that bloody college..She has to make her mind up to read that fanfic later. But she has started already..So she has to control her curiosity throughout the day..

 

'I'm in a cliffhanger for God's sake..I should read this once my break comes up'

 

she thought but nonetheless began to get ready.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

She is in her college listening to some useless lecture going on now.the urge to read that thing is irresistible..She can't even concentrate on lectures.

It's all because of a single line in the foreword of that fanfic.*there's no going back* it said.

 

oh really..then I'll prove you that i can come back.

 

That story gave her some strange vibes. It's a darker concept. More importantly it's not in the modern times. It's in the old times where the kings, princes and kingdoms exists. Like always baekhyun is the main character in that fanfic too. Otherwise she won't be reading that thing.

But sadly everyone is trying to kill baekhyun for some reasons she don't know in that fanfic. She wants to know the reason. But she can't now..Since she is in a bloody lecture hall.

 

I Can't do this anymore...I've to do this..and I will...

 

Soomin excused herself from her class saying that she has to go to restroom. She took her phone out as soon as she reached the restroom..She has to know the reason for them to kill baekhyun..and she also has to know whether he is alive or not.

 

Finally...I'm doing this...after lots of struggles.

 

She haven't even opened her mobile..But she heard a voice calling that suspiciously looked like her lovely enemy. When she raised her head up..Her suspicions are proved true. Her so called  enemy Mina is standing face to face with her now.

 

Oh..seriously..of all the times..why n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter