Chapter 1

Her Seventh heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'and they lived happily ever after '.....

"Wow!such a nice story" Soomin thought. She just completed her nth fanfiction featuring EXO. She can't get enough of fanfics. Basically she is addicted to them.

Girls her age would be having boyfriends and doing inappropriate stuffs that they shouldn't be doing. But soomin is different from all of them. It's not that she don't like having boyfriends or something. But she just don't care to have one.

'How can someone I don't know can bring me happiness' This is all she can think. She never believes in fate or destiny. She doesn't belive in love either.

It's just nothing works out for her. She can't help but envy others who have boyfriends or girlfriends. Just how in the world everyone finds the one they love. Like how is it possible...? There are more than 7 billion people in the world for goodness sake.

That's why she is obsessed to fanfics. There would be no one to judge her in her dreamland. Her dreamland is everything. It is her seventh heaven. People may think that she is absurd But it is all she has. It makes her happy. It makes her impossibilities to possibilities.

"soomin-ah..come down to eat breakfast" Her mom calls her down. Well...she can't live in her dreamland forever, can she..? she also got to return to her own life and eat some food to survive.

"just five minutes,mom" she said sleepily. She is yet to finish the one-shot that she started the moment she woke up today. She has to finish her story before going to school. Otherwise, she would die in curiosity about what could happen in that fanfic.

"stop reading that useless fanfic and get your lazy out of your bed"  Her mom shouted. Well her mom knows her too well for God's sake. Soomin slurred some unintelligible words out of before stepping out of her room to head down to kitchen.

"yah...have you washed up or not..?"  Her mother snapped at her daughter who has already digged in her food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter