Chapter 3

Her Seventh heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soomin....All she can remember now is how she struggled to sleep last night. But suddenly here she is. Without even knowing where the hell she is in..

All crazy thoughts began to burst in her head. She looked around the surrounding. But she couldn't conclude anything in the state she is in. No matter how hard she tried to think logically it's not working.

She slowly took in her surroundings. but she didn't dared to take a step forward. she stayed rooted to her place and watched everything in pure disbelief.

"WHERE AM I ?"

"WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS?!"

She couldn't help but get scared to death. Her surroundings looked anything but fine.They were extremly strange.It was like she is in a old type movie or something.

All she could see was a rooftop that was screaming royalty and a darker night sky. It was like she traveled in time back or something. Suddenly her fear began to rose up.

"WHY AM I HERE?"

"HOW CAN I EVEN GET OUT OF THIS THING?"

She decided to move forward. Standing there like a stone won't do anything good to get her out. she started taking small steps . She can't even see clearly where she was going...Because it was dark.

Before she could even take another step, she stepped on something. She was too afraid to look down to know what she had steeped on. We can't blame her though. It's freaking dark everywhere and the poor girl don't know what to do with herself now. She slowly took a deep breath and decided to look down.

"OK SOOMIN-AH...YOU'RE DOING THIS WHEN I COUNT TO 3" she told herself.

1

2

.

.

3!!

She looked down. But what she saw was not something she expected to see..She expected to see a horrible animal or something. But what she saw totally shocked her to death.

There is person lying down her feet for God's sake. She could make out that it's not a girl because she could feel his muscles down her feet and she could somehow make up that he is wearing a shirt.

But it felt strange. She can feel moist in her feet. Then only she realized that she has not taken her leg off from that person. Mentally slapping herself for being an idiot , she crouched down to check why the hell is that person is wet and is laying down in amidst of a rooftop.

As soon as she crouched down , she can clearly see what happened. The metallic smell of the blood gives so much ideas to her. 

'HE IS HURT' is all she could think.

She couldn't make out the face of the boy though. But she knows that even if she tries to see his face more clearly, she won't know him. So she just decided on helping the person.

She checked where he is bleeding from. Then only she found out that he was stabbed on the left side of his stomach. Suddenly she began to panic.

'HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN LYING LIKE THIS?'

'IS HE EVEN ALIVE?!'

she reached out for his chest to check for his heart beat. All she could hear was a faint sound of something beating inside.

'THANK GOD!! HE IS ALIVE'

'MAY BE I SHOULD HELP HIM SOME'  soomin thought before lowering herself to the level of his stomach to study the wound. She could really use some of the skills she is learning now in that medical college she is attending. 

She teared his shirt open for better look. It was not a mere scratch. Someone has strongly stabbed him inside out.

'OH MY GOD!! IF I DON'T DO ANYTHING NOW..HE'LL DIE..I'VE TO DO SOMETHING'

She looked around for any sort of clothes to press on his wound.. But to her dismay she didn't find any. She can't tear a piece of her clothing like in movies. Her thin clothes are useless anyway. She spotted a stairs going down on the end of that rooftop.

'I SHOULD GO DOWN AND LOOK FOR SOME HELP...'

She left him there and climbed the stairs going down. But it was freaking long.

'...who in the right mind would have this much of steps for a rooftop?!'

With so much struggle she finally got the view of the end of the staircase. She sighed internally and quickly sprinted towards what seemed like a kitchen.

'a rooftop connected to a kitchen? What the hell is this place?'

But to her luck she could see some people working in that kitchen. Everything about that place screamed strange but all she could think was to help that boy somehow as soon as possible .

She was already panting by the time she reached the people.

""EXCUSE ME? CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME? THERE IS AN INJURED PERSON IN THE ROOFTOP AND I NEED SOME HELP TO SAVE HIM" Soomin said while catching her breath.

Suddenly all the person in the kitchen snapped their head towards her and looked at her like she just dropped an atom bomb or something. But no one replied her.

She noticed a stack of towels placed on the kitchen rack and decided to just go for it . She couldn't waste time anymore . She has to be quick or else he dies.

'screw this people..they are not doing anything other than staring at me like I'm an animal or something'

She quickly got that towel and ran upstairs AGAIN.

As soon as she reached him, she placed the towel on his stomach and tried to stop the bleeding. Two men from that kitchen followed her and saw her with an injured man.

"she is not lying. There is really an injured person here" one of the two men informed or more like shouted downstairs.

At the meantime , the breaths of the boy become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter